Let the world knows~

It’s not just a show...it’s a REALITY SHOW!!

A/N: A bonus chapter as I promised you guys!! ^^

I hope this satisfies ur wild fantasy about these two couples.

This is too unreal (but this is, indeed, a fiction)~~

but this is what I really want to happen for real!! *sobs*

anyway, happy reading!! ^^

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo~" Naeun chirped as she arrived at the filming set, bowing to all the staffs. She then sits on the seat prepared for her as the coordi fixes her make up and hair. Taemin came not long after with his all-smiles face, greeting all the staffs before he sits beside Naeun. They bow to each other with smiles plastered on their faces. Both of them looks happier and Naeun looks much better than when they first filming. Back then, they were all gloomy and people could see how swollen Naeun's eyes were.

"I see that you've solved your problem since your eyes are back to normal." Taemin said, trying to make himself comfortable on his seat while the coordi does her job.

"Well, it was really tough. Sorry if I was too gloomy last week." Naeun smiles guiltily. She and Taemin got close immediatelly on the first day of filming since they figured out later that they kinda have the same problem related to 'We Got Married'.

"No problem. You were not the only one feeling gloomy last week. I did, too." Taemin chuckles, remembering how their first filming was like. Everyone was so shocked seeing how swollen Naeun's eyes were. Even after she put on the make up real thick, it was still very obvious. And as for Taemin, well, there was nothing much since he didn't have swollen eyes. People were just wondering why Taemin looked like all his energy had drained from his body. And none of them really did the filming with enthusiasm that the staffs were kinda frustrated at them. But, they put their best act anyway, and the filming ended just like that without them realizing it.

"Taemin oppa!!" Suddenly a very cheerful voice is heard from a distance. Taemin smiles really wide recognizing the voice all too well. He immediately stands up, ignoring the coordi, glancing left and right to find the owner of that voice. Naeun, with all her curiousity, turns her head to the direction Taemin is staring at. There comes Sulli, the visual of F(x). Naeun smiles, knowing something other people on set don't. Taemin and Naeun shared their stories last week, so they've pretty much known each others' lover.

"I see someone got a visit here. Oppa must be happy." Naeun said teasingly. Taemin just chuckles at her comment. He hugs Sulli right on when she arrived in front of him. Everyone on set is a bit surprised but shake it off knowing the two of them are from the same company.

"Sulli-ah, you come!" Taemin exclaimed happily when they break the hug. Sulli smiles.

"Of course. I told you I would visit." She said as she hands the lunch she made especially for Taemin. She even got a cooking lesson from Victoria this morning, only so she can make lunch for her beloved boyfriend.

"It's not because you're jealous, right?" Taemin said playfully, pointing at Naeun with his eyes. Sulli blushed making Taemin and Naeun chuckle. The staffs around them stare at them with curious and suspicious looks. Some are whispering to one another, wondering about Taemin's and Sulli's relationship that makes the two can come to the extent of being jealous of each other.

"Annyeong haseyo, Naeun-ssi. I'm trusting Taemin oppa to you. Please take care of him during shooting." Sulli said, turning to Naeun, who replies her with a nod and smile. They all chuckle, feeling kinda awkward with the presence of one another.

"It's kinda awkward, isn't it? I feel like a third wheel." Naeun said a bit too loud, making the staffs' whispers got louder that it reaches their ears. Taemin turns to the staffs behind him and smiles.

"The truth is, this is my real girlfriend over here." He said boldly, pointing at Sulli, whose eyes look like they will pop out, shocked at Taemin's statement. They all are shocked, including the PD who stands not too far from them, enabling him to hear everything Taemin just said.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the face that they know all too well comes out, hugging Naeun from behind, making their eyes open even bigger than they are now, not excluding Naeun, who got the biggest shock.

"How's my princess doing?" Naeun turns her head back fast, looking at the owner of the voice she knows too well. "Myungsoo oppa, what are you doing here?" She said in barely a whisper as she tries to free herself from his embrace. "I want to visit my princess, can't I?" Myungsoo said pouting. "Besides, I have something else I need to do." He continued, planting a quick peck on her lips, making Naeun's eyes bulge out even bigger.

Everyone is in a shocked state. First, Taemin's revelation, then Myungsoo's kiss. The PD, who was standing before, is now sitting, holding his forehead. All his arrangements, his plans, his dreams about Taemin and Naeun couple have been blown away. Never did he ever imagine that these two have already had lovers. He doesn't know what else to do. He knows news will blow soon enough since there are a lot of fans surrounding them. He then stands up and walks toward the two couples who are now talking and laughing comfortably.

"Why didn't you two tell me that you guys got lovers already?" He said, frustrated, staring at Taemin and Naeun respectively.

"Joeseonghaeyo(I'm sorry), PD-nim. I didn't actually plan to go public until just now. It just happened that way. I even got scolded by this giant baby over here when I finished blowing everything out." Taemin said, looking apologetically. The PD sighed, ruffling his hair. He really doesn't know what else to do. They should stop filming Taemin and Naeun couple even if he doesn't want it since they got lovers already. But he is not prepared for another new couple. They just filmed the first episode last week and now this filming should be their last. They should be in the guiness book record for breaking the record of the shortest lasting 'We Go Married' couple ever.

Suddenly, the PD feels a tap on his left shoulder, making him lifts his head up. It was Myungsoo. "PD-nim, why don't we just film for both Taemin-Sulli and Myungsoo-Naeun? I bet the fans will go crazy. And we are real anyway, so it will add the spice up." Myungsoo said, wearing his signature smirk on his face. The PD sighed.

"Myungsoo-ah, we would have had a Myungsoo-Naeun couple if your company didn't reject the offer in the first place." the PD said. Well, that is the truth. But Myungsoo, again, smirks.

"Well, the truth is, the company agreed to it already. I made them agree. That's why I'm here. I'm ready to sign the contract anytime." Naeun turns her head at Myungsoo, surprised at what he just said. "I told them about us." Myungsoo said to her as if knowing what that stare is for.

The PD sighed again, for God-knows-how-many times. "Okay, you and Naeun is one thing. How about Taemin-Sulli?" he asked, looking at the other couple. "We can work that out. We are from the same company after all." Sulli said cheerfully.

Then, it all settled. And not long after, news are everywhere shocking everybody. Their photos, videos, are all up on the internet, and news spread fast. SM is at loss since they are not prepared for this. Taemin and Sulli got scolded for a bit, while Myungsoo and Naeun are like two lovebirds who immediately go on a date openly, enjoying their open relationship.

In the end 'We Got Married' got 3 real couples for their latest season, and it really boost their viewers' rate. Everyone's happy. The couples are happy, the PD and staffs are happy, and the fans are happy. No one really did imagine that this would happen, but it did. And life can't get any better.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: comments are really really reaaaaaaally loved!!

and well, I marked this complete since it is, indeed, done. I wont add any more chapter. ^^

thanks for those who read, subscribed, and commented. I love you, guys~~~♥ ^^

and kindly check out my other stories, too. ^^

Cuz I Love You - ongoing

1st The Ending of My Love Story - complete

2nd Our Happy Ending is not Forever After? - ongoing

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!^^