[ONE]

The Uncurable You

What? Jong Hyun trailed off while digesting what Thea told her. 

I found the cure Jong Hyun, the cure that can save Heart Virus Diseases. I found It! 

Thea yelled out with her smiling face.She flange her arms to her best friend as she mocked him with pride.

 

I know! He's answer. How did you know? Thea's furious question.

 

Jong Hyun titled his head in front of her as He poked her forehead.

"PABO! The news is all over the hospital now, and besides, KIM THEA! you can't hide from me. He bloated. 

 

Aww.. She groaned, but then, a smile formed in her face as she raise her head up while clinging her whole body to her one and only best friend. 

 

Are you proud of me now?  Her browbeat word.

 

Fine, Fine Fine! I lost, You! Genius. Jong Hyun's answer, trying to cover up his happiness for Thea's achievement.  

 

Alright, Then, You can treat me a chocolate Ice cream now, since I've won the deal. 

 

OK! Fine, I'll buy you Chocolate Ice Cream but for now, Let's go back to work. 

Miss Tania is calling me again. He frown.

 

Oh, So you'll be having a battle with the witch again huh? 

 

Shudap! She's my patient and I can't loss her now Because if It is, This Hospital will punish me for letting go of the VIP patient in this hospital.

 

Thea laugh out sarcastically knowing what Miss Tania is doing to her best friend.

Miss Tania is a Hollywood celebrity who's in the hand of Jong Hyun, Almost every part of her body was constructed by the magical hand motion of Jong Hyun, but then, after a few weeks of knowing Jong Hyun, She suddenly confessed her feelings towards him.

Jong Hyun was at first in a shock, because, Miss Tania isn't his type.

What He really like is someone who can beat him when he did something wrong and someone who can let him slept with her without any deviation in her mind.

 

Anyway Thea, Doctor Ben is calling you. Go now. He commanded.

 

Dae! Thea's answer. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 Thea arrived to Doctor Ben's room happily, She took a deep breath before knocking the door, She drifted her Laboratory gown and started knocking the door. 

 

Come In! Doctor Ben's answer. 

 

Jong Hyun said, You wanna see me? 

 

"Oh Yes. Sit Down" Doctor Ben sat down and started stretching his arms. He suddenly open the box located downside of his table. He took a folder as he showed it to her. 

 

What is this? Thea's curious question. 

 

You may take a look. Doctor Ben's order. " So your Plan succeeded Thea, The Cure is indeed 95% effective for heart virus patients". He's added word. 

 

Thea heed her mind as she started analyzing the papers one by one, "This are Children from  Korea"

 

Yes, They are! 

Mowon General hospital heard the news regarding on what you discovered, and just a few hours ago, I received their e-mail that contained several cases of patient having heart viruses such as Parvovirus, Borrelia Burgdorferi with a different stages and groups.

Thea, This children are suffering from about one to 2 years already, and I want you to decide whether putting your self in a mission or not. I'm not trying to say, This is a compulsory for you, but then, after having a meeting with the Chairman and the board a while ago, They we're requesting you to head on Korea as soon as possible. 

 

Thea glared at him, in the first place, She doesn't have any plan to pursue her career out of the hospital where she was into. but then, a lot of question are bugging her.

 

Is that what they want me to do? Thea fold. 

 

Yes! Doctor Ben's answer. 

 

Well then, schedule my flight tomorrow, I'll be preparing now. Thea smirked, leaving the happy Doctor Ben alone. She knew everything, including the real reason why the hospital ordered her to do the mission. "Everything is really in their plan" She murmured. 

 

Doctor Marian, who's the daughter of the Chairman of Slamptick Hospital is a resident doctor trainee. They wanted to gain popularity by discovering a lot of things for Diseases treatment but then, They are going to use it to name Doctor Marian as a new genius doctor even if she's not. 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Trying to cover up her frustration, Thea hurriedly run to her four sided room, She doesn't want others to see her sad and also, she doesn't want her patient to feel sad because she's leaving, But She found the sleeping Jong Hyun lying comfortably on their bed.

She immediately lied down, leaning her head to the muscular chest of Jong Hyun and started feeling the beat of Jong Hyun's heart, She can smell him, the fresh scented fragrance of her best friend and soft glow of jong Hyun's body. from that moment, Jong Hyun rapped his arms to her body and caress her slowly, He gestured her body to see Thea's face.  

Jong Hyun shii.. She exclaimed, with a sad voice. Jong Hyun had his eyes closed, as he embraced his best friend to his loving arms. Did they asked you again to go? He replied. 

Thea couldn't hide her frustration any longer,  a tears flowed to her eyes as she answer him saying "Dae"

 

Jong hyunsshii. I accepted their offer already. Her tampered word.

 

Jong hyun stood still, His eyes is open as he position his body in front of Thea. His voice was still as calm as ever. That is one of the reason why Thea love her best fried a lot.

Jong Hyun is a calm person, He can control his self to any situation that he encountered and that made him became a well known Plastic Surgeon in America[Aside from his look].

 

So what are you going to do? He ask.

 

I don't know. but now, the only thing I should do is to tell mom and dad about.

I should bid a farewell first before leaving. 

 

Yah!  are you crazy? Do you really think,They don't know this? I bet, They are. He barked. 

 

What ever! Can't we just sleep for a while? I'm tired and sleepy, and besides, I need beauty rest for my tomorrow's flight. 

 

 

Ok Fine. Jong Hyun's word.

The two of them lied closely to each other for several hours, 

There arms inter whined to each other, Jong Hyun can feel Thea's breath and He love it and he will always do.