Chapter 14

Something Like Dust That Makes Up My World

Gikwang's gang were hanging out at his place, except Hyeunsung wasn't there. Bottle of beers and cigarettes were on the floor. They drink as if there is no tomorrow.

"Where's Hyunseung hyung?" Yoseob asked.

"Probably at home? Sleeping, you know how lazy he is." Dongwoon answered and drank his beer.

"I think he's hiding something from us." Dujun said, the leader of the gang.

"Really? How'd you know?" Gikwang asked as he set the beer on the table.

"I saw him meeting up with Lizzy on a restaurant before." 

"Maybe he has thing to that girl." Junhyung said.

"I'm fine with that and I actually don't care. The problem is, he has been meeting up with her recently without telling anyone of us." Dujun said seriously.

"Don't tell me he's going to tell our plan to her?" Gikwang said angrily.

"He usually tells us everything, but this is really intriguing." Junhyung answered and the others agreed.

"I'm gonna confront him when I see him." Gikwang said as he drank his beer in one gulped.

 

"Yah! Seunghyun!" Jiyong called. The older member snapped out from his deep thoughts.

"What?"

"Instead of sitting there all day. Why don't you ask Lizzy to go out?" He grinned. The maknae joined in.

"Hyung, go for it! Before someone steals that opportunity from you. Don't be such a turtle." He laughed.

"Stop it before I punch you." Seunghyun threatened. Seungri quickly back off and hide behind Jiyong.

"Yah! Get of off me! This is so gay!" Jiyong trying let go of his hold on his arm. Seunghyun shook his head and headed to the door. "Seunghyun where are you going?" Jiyong asked.

"I want some fresh air I'll be back." Seunghyun noticed the sun was going to set. He didn't mind and took his car out. He went to the park which was one of his favourite place to relax. He took out his cigarrete and lit it up. He was thinking about what Jiyong had told him. Of course, he really wanted to hang out with her more and that would be the only two of them. He didn't know how to start it, that was the only problem with him. Although he has looks, charistmatic, and such like every guy wants. The truth is Seunghyun has never been with a girl. He doesn't have any interests with the girls out there, but except for someone and that's Lizzy. He was walking around the park and decided to visit the stream nearby. He sat on one of the benches as he watched the sun to set. He looked over to his left and went back watching the sun. He looked back again, he was sure he saw someone familiar. He checked it again to see Lizzy drinking her water bottle. He didn't waste this opportunity and called the younger girl.

"Sooyoung?" Lizzy stopped and placed the water bottle next to her. She looked over to her right to see Seunghyun sitting there two benches away from her.

"O-oppa?" Lizzy walked closer to him and sat beside him. "What are you doing here?" She smiled and Seunhyung did the same.

"Nothing, I just wanna have some fresh air. How bout you? What are you doing here? Jogging around this time?" He noticed the towel on the back of her neck. He chuckled.

"Yeah, jogging helps me to release those stress and it helps me to think. It's one of my way to get things out of my mind." She said and watched the sun to set. Seunghyun hit his cigarette again and blew the white smoke in the air. Lizzy frowned.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"You know it's bad to smoke right?"

"Well,"

"It's bad for your own health. You should stop it and I'm only worried." She pouted. Seunhyun laughed at her cutness. He ruffled her hair.

"Ah oppa?! My hair." He laughed even more.

"Sooyoung, if you jog to release your stress. I smoke to help me think." Seunghyun was happy to hear that from the younger girl.

"But, still that smoke goes to your lungs and that destroys it. Jogging is totally different it helps you to get fit. It would be awesome if you stop it though. If you don't want, it's ok. I'm only worried about your health oppa." She said timidly. He smiled at the latter.

"You really want me to stop it?" 

"Well, I'm only telling you this, but if you don't want it's fine. I don't decided what you do or think." Seunghyun stood.

"Oppa where are you going?" He walked towards the garbage nearby. He didn't answer and threw the filter on the ashtray. He threw his cigarettes, and lighter on the garbage. Then he went back to Lizzy with a smiling face.

"Oppa? What? Why did you thow them away?" She asked curiously.

"If little Sooyoung said that I should stop then I would do it."

"I didn't force you I only told y-"

"It's fine if you don't want me to smoke again. I'm not going back to my bad habit." He smiled. "I don't go back with my words." Lizzy smiled awkwardly. "How's your head? I know it's been two weeks, but still I just wanna know if you're fine."

"I'm fine now, don't worry." There's an awkward silence after that. Seunghyun was contemplating whether to ask her out in a dinner or just hang out somewhere. Lizzy stood from her sit and the older one looked up.

"Are you going back now?" He asked. Lizzy nodded.

"It's getting dark and my parents are going back early this evening."

"I'm gonna give you a ride home." He followed.

"No, thanks oppa my house it's not that far anyways."

"I won't leave you here until you say yes. I don't want any men get an interest on you. You don't know what people have in their minds especially at this time. I just wanna make sure you're safe." Lizzy blushed at Seunghyun's words and she tried to hide it by turning her back on him. She was touched by his words to be more specific. 

"I don't wanna bother you too much, oppa. Since you have helped after that match."

"I may be stubborn, but I just wanna know that you are safe." Lizzy agreed and they went to his car. Lizzy sat next to the driver seat. It was all quiet throughtout the trip. Seunghyun was still thinking whether to ask her out or not. He didn't make the trip so quick, because he wanted to make it longer a little bit. The younger girl was watching every houses that they passed. He gulped before he asked.

"Sooyoung?"

"Yes oppa?"

"Are you free tomorrow? You know it's saturday." He laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry oppa." Seunghyun felt his heart sunk after he heard that. "I have to meet a friend tomorrow."

"No, it's fine. How bout on friday? After school?" Lizzy thought for a while before she nodded.

"I'm totally free on friday." She said happily. "Where do you wanna go?" Seunghyun thought for a while and an idea hit him.

"Do you wanna go to Lotte World Ice Rink?"

"I would love to, it's been a while since I went there. I remembered when me and Nana unnie used to go there when we were kids." She said happily. Before Seunghyun could say more, Lizzy spoke again. 

"Geez, my parents are already here." She sighed, she just saw there car outside. He stopped the car in front of their house. He quickly got off and opened the door for her before she could open it.

"Thanks," She said. "I'll see you at school?"

"Yeah," He smiled and Lizzy hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Then she went inside. Again, Seunghyun stood there with reddened cheeks. He drove back home now with feeling jittery inside. Nana saw this and squinted her eyes at the sight. She didn't know why. Why she didn't like what Lizzy did. She kissed Seunghyun. She was even bothered when Myungsoo asked her to go out. Yes, she is worried, but something inside her doesn't approve it for some reason. Isn't she supposed to be happy for her that someone has giving her an interest? She just couldn't understand it. 

"Hi omma appa," Lizzy approached her parents and gave them each other hugs.

"Where have you been honey? It's kinda late?" Her omma asked.

"I just went out to jog at the park."

"I think you're fit enough." Her appa chuckled.

"Sooyoung, call your sister down. The dinner is ready."

"Aye, omma!" She saluted at her omma before she left to her sister's room. They laughed at her silly acts. 

"Aren't we happy to have Sooyoung with us?" Her appa said.

"I'm glad we have her in this family. She brings happiness to us and to Jin Ah." Then pecked him on the lips. "Come on, let's just wait for them to come down."

"Unnie?"

"Yeah?"

"The dinner is ready come on down." Then before she could go to her own room. Nana opened her door and pulled Lizzy inside as she closed the door so quickly.

"Unnie?!" Then she pushed the younger girl on the wall. "W-what are y-you doing?" She stuttered. She leaned in but she stopped. She didn't know what she was doing either. 

"Sorry," Then she stepped back and sat on her bed with a solemn face.

"What's wrong?" She sat next to her and she pat her shoulder.

"Are you dating? Seunghyun ssi? Are you going out with him?" She asked suddenly. She wasn't expecting to hear that from her. 

"No, why?"

"Do you like him?"

"What are you talking about? No, but I only see him as a friend." An idea hit her. "Is it possibly you like him?!" Nana furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her seriously.

"No! I have a boyfriend."

"Then why are you asking me this?" She arced a brow at her.

"It's just- I-saw you kissed him." Lizzy made the what the hell face and laughed at her uncontrollably. "Yah! What are you laughing at?" 

"Nothing it's just so funny to hear that from you. It's just not so you when you said that." Nana stood and headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" She held her stomach. "I'm so sorry unnie."

"Just forget it I'm going down." Then left the room.


So another chapter again ^^ yay!

I'm making more of it since I'm gonna busy starting tomorrow

So bye bye AFF for a while hahah

What do you think?

Hope you like it, ciao!