Chapter 13

Something Like Dust That Makes Up My World

Seunghyun arrived at the taekwondo club and his eyes went wide when he saw Lizzy fell on the cold ground. He didn't waste more time and pushed the crowd without caring anyone in his way .

"Sooyoung!" Nana shouted in a worried tone. Nana ran to her sister. People around them gasped. They were only watching as if they were watching a show on a TV. Sunggyu instructed his friends to take Myungsoo back in the waiting room while he ran towards the Im sisters. Seunghyun finally arrived and carried Lizzy's body in a bridal style. The bandage fell and blood started to flow down like a river. The crowd's noise became even louder. No one ever dared to at least help them except for Sunggyu. Well Seunghyun did the job instead.

"Nana ssi, come with me. We need to get her quick to the clinic." The brunette wiped her tears and nodded as her response. Sunggyu stopped and he only watched the new P.E. teacher and Nana ran to the exit. He was concerned to the blonde and his doubt was right. That wasn't for a show like what Myungsoo had said. He would surely get back onto his friend and make him apologize to the poor blonde. The crowd were so loud and asking their friends with questions.

"Hyung, here we go again. These people might spread some rumours about that teacher and to those sisters." Sungjong whispered to Sunggyyu's ear.

"I hope not. Let's just hope."

 

Seunghyun was sprinting and he didn't care if he was panting. The brunette followed behind him. They had to ran for like a minute or so only to get to the clinic. The nurse inside was busy writing down some information on the paper when suddenly the door burst open. She stood from her sit and checked the door.

"Nurse!" Seunghyun halfly yelled and he looked breathless. Nana placed her right hand over to her chest and held the door for support. She could feel the adrenaline rush in her. "P-Please check on h-her." And he set her body on an unoccupied bed.

"What happened?" She approached the two and Nana answered this time.

"My s-sister hit her head on the steering wheel this morning. Then she i-insisted to still go for the match at the gym, a Taekwondo match actually. I've tried to stop her bu-but." The words were coming out from her so fast. The nurse could see the concern on her eyes and she didn't want to make it hard for her like it was already. She didn't waste any more time and she checked up on her. "It's ok, I'll check on her." The nurse started checking up on the blonde and she noticed that she loss blood, but that wasn't too much. "Don't worry guys, you're her sister right?" She looked over to Nana.

"Y-yes." Nana answered. The nurse smiled at her. "And your name?"

"Im Jin Ah."  She quickly answered. 

"Ok Jin Ah ssi, your sister is fine. She loss blood but not that much she only needs rest and make her eat to replenish the blood that she loss. You can take her home now." She said and smiled. Seunghyun carried her again and this time she asked the brunette to give them a ride home. Nana refused, but the older insisted. She finally agreed and Seunghyun led them to his car.

"T-Thanks for helping us Seosaengnim." Nana said and Seunghyun adjusted the rear mirror of his car just for him to see them at the back in a better view.

"No problem and call me by my name when only the three of us." He showed his smile on the mirror and Nana nodded.

"Yes, S-Seunghyun ssi," Seunghyun chuckled at the brunette's timid answer. Well Nana never had seen his teacher laughed like that and that was a new sight to her. All she knew that he was cold and wasn't fond of talking too much. Nana was having this feeling that her teacher right now had known Lizzy for a long time. She thought why not ask him while he was at their house hold. Becasue he looked concerned when they took Lizzy to the clinic and the way he looked at her was way different from the other students. She couldn't tell what it was, but she thought that aside for now. Nana didn't give the directions since she had seen him and Lizzy before in front of her house. Nana invited him inside their home. Although he said no need to bother, but the brunette wanted to thanked him at least, and they took Lizzy in her room. Seunghyun was sitting at the living quietly and waited for Nana to come back from the kitchen.

"Sorry, for making you wait Seunghyun ssi," He smiled, Nana placed the orange juice, and the cake on the table. Nana sat on the couch that was adjacent to Seunghyun's.

"You're very welcome."

"So ahm," She she paused.

"Hmm?"

"You and Sooyoung?" And sighed. "I don't wanna ask this, but it's bothering in a quiet while now do you know my sister?" Nana asked. Seunghyun took a sip of the juice before he answered.

"Yes, I knew your sister back then. Back in the orphanage." Seunghyun answered.

"You were that boy before we picked up my sister at the orphanage?" Nana asked, surprised. The older nodded. "Now that explains it."

"I want you to keep this from the other people. Sooyoung has experienced hardships back the-"

"You don't have to worry I won't let Sooyoung to experience those again. That's what older sister does." Nana said and smiled

 

Myungsoo woke up at the clinic. Sunggyu just entered at the clinic while holding a can of coke and sat on the chair next to his bed.

"You're finally awake." 

"I lost hyung." He sighed.

"You should learn something on that match. Don't be an bro. You should apologize to them especially to Lizzy ssi." Myungsoo frowned at his hyung.

"Come on, that is a waste of t-"

"You apologize to them or else I'm the one who is gonna beat you." He said seriously. Myungsoo was shocked at his hyung, but didn't dare to talk back to him. "I'm so fed up with your games. The others are the same. We should be a good role model to the lower grades. Don't be like Dujun's group." Myungsoo thought for a while. He recalled how the way he treated the blonde. He was rude towards her and made her to agree with the match, because he wanted only attention. Now she got hurt because of his silly games. But his pride doesn't wanna let him. "I'm giving you time to think." He said and then stood. "Think about it Myungsoo, we're not children anymore who seek for attention." Then left the room.

 

Nana and Lizzy were sitting on the grass and they were at church's garden. Their parents were watching their children happily under the tree. Lizzy was smiling to herself while Nana was looking at the dragon flies above her. She tried to catch them by jumping, but they were too fast for her.

"Come on, I only need one let me catch you little dragons." Then she chased them. Lizzy was on her own as she was finishing the crown of flowers of clover.

"Just a little more." She bit her lower lip and when she was done. She was grinning to herself.

"Unnie! Come over here." Lizzy yelled. Nana came over as soon as possible. She sat next to her sister and was wondering what she was hiding on her back.

"Sooyoung, what are you hiding?" She asked curiously. Lizzy smiled and brought up the crown of clover. Then she put it on Nana's head. "Wow! You made this?" Lizzy nodded shyly. Then she quickly stood and ran to their parents. "Omma!" Nana called.

"Eh? Jin Ah?"

"Look omma!" She pointed at the crown of flowers on her head. "Sooyoung, made it for me, isn't it cute?" She said happpily.

"It looks good on you. It's lovely and you like a princess on that crown." Her omma said smiling. 

"Your omma is right. I do agree on that one." Their appa said. Lizzy heard this and approached them.

"Appa Omma, she's not a princess." She corrected.

"Eh? Sooyoung?" Their omma said.

"She's a bride. " Nana fixed the flowers on her head. "When I grow up I'm gonna marry Jin Ah unnie right here."

"Eh Sooyoung?" Their omma said happily while their appa was laughing at Lizzy's answer. Lizzy and Nana where waiting for the wedding to end. Then the groom and the bride were happily coming out of the church while the people around were throwing flowers at them.

"Congratulations!" Both of them heard. Nana commented.

"The bride is so pretty." Lizzy looked over to Nana's. She held out a clover.

"Here you go!"

"Huh?"

"Well, ah I love you Jin Ah unnie." Nana gladly accepted it and the older blonde kissed Lizzy on the cheek.

"I love you Jin Ah unnie." Nana giggled at Lizzy.

"What are you dreaming huh? Sooyoungie?" Nana was lying down next to her sister. She brushed those fringe on her forehead while she watched her asleep. "I kinda envy you Sooyoung." She paused. "You're so brave unlike me I'm a coward. Please wake up now Sooyoung. I really missed seeing your smiling face already." Nana hugged her sister and this had woken up the latter. She carefully opened her eyes and Nana felt the bed shifted. The brunette sat up to see Lizzy was awake.

"Sooyoung!" She hugged her sister.

"Y-yah! Nana unnie! You're squeezing me. L-let go.." She said in a lower voice. Nana let go of her.

"I'm glad you're awake I'm so w-worried about you! Pabo!" She punched her shoulder.

"Ouch! As if I'm gonna die?!" She asked. "How did I get here? As far from what I remembered I was at the match and then I couldn't remember what happened?"

"Seunghyun ssi,"

"Seunghyun? What?" She quickly asked.

"He helped out, he was so worried when he saw you landed on the ground unconcious." Nana added "And I know now why it does feel like you know him."

"Eh?"

"Why you don't trust me? We've been together since we were kids. You know that I won't tell anyone about it right?" Lizzy was so silent.

"Sorry," Lizzy could only say.

"You just don't know how you have made me so worried. Why are you so stupid accepting that jerk's offer?!" Nana immediately change the topic, because she could see the hurt expression on her face. Probably, her bad experience were coming back. 

"I'm sorry, i-it's just I wanna protect something that is dear to me. I-I won't accept it if h-he didn't say th-that." Lizzy averted her attention on her door.

"What did he say?" Nana asked curiously.

"That isn't important."

"Come on, don't let me hanging like this tell me."

"Unnie, can we just sleep my head hurts." Lizzy brought up the covers on her head. She turned her back on her. Nana pouted, but at the end she followed and lie down next to her. "Go back to your room." Lizzy said.

"I'll be staying here for the night."

"Unn-" And she felt her arm wrapped around her waist. She could feel her cheeks were getting warmer.

"Please? It's been a while since we cuddled like this. I really missed those days when we were kids." She said. Lizzy gathered all her strength that she still had and faced her.

"O-okay." Lizzy didn't expect her next act and Nana leaned in to give her a quick peck on the lips.

"U-unnie?" Lizzy stuttered and she knew that she was so red. She wanna turned around again, but the older one hugged her closer. Nana chuckled so softly. 

"I'm tired Lizzy let's sleep." Within that said. Nana closed her eyes. Lizzy stared at her so lovingly and her heart couldn't keep on its normal rate.

Why it has to be you? You just don't know how I feel about you? You're making me fall harder than you ever thought. Lizzy tried to sleep that night, but she couldn't stop watching the brunette sleeping. Around one, she finally fell asleep.

 

It had been two weeks when that matched happened. Lizzy was back to her normal health. It was morning that day while the sisters and her friend were chatting to themselves at the school garden before their class would start in thirty minutes. They were chatting to themselves happily when suddenly. A guy stood before them. Lizzy looked up to see the person that she really hated.

"What do you want Myungsoo?" Lizzy asked without even using any formality at him. Myungsoo didn't take that seriously. 

"Myungsoo ssi, if you are here to only mock at my sister again. You have to go-"

"Lizzy ssi, can we talk privately?"

"Why? Do you want another match?" Lizzy arched a brow.

"No, please I just want to have a word with you. I'm not here to argue but just a simple conversation." Lizzy looked to her sister and Nana just let her.

"I'll be back unnie and Jooyeon."

"If he hurt you just tell me!" Nana said seriously.

"Unnie, I can handle myself." Then they went far away from them with only two of them at the site.

"I'm here to apologize." Myungsoo quickly answered. Lizzy couldn't believe what she just heard.

"W-what?"

"Lizzy ssi, I'm really sorry from what I have done like last two weeks. I knew I was being jerk at that time. I'm here to say sorry and to take back my words that I have called your sister. I'm sorry." He bowed in about ninety degrees. Lizzy was so speechless and she could tell the sincerity in his words. "I -I would like." He paused and looked on the ground so nervously. 

"Yes?" Lizzy asked.

"It's ok if you won't accept it, but I-I would like to start over again. I would like to s-start anew." He straightened up. "If it's ok i-if we can be friends? I'm gonna start off as introducing myself in a well mannered way. Hi I'm Kim Myungsso or my other friends call me L." He stretched out his arm and was waiting for Lizzy to accept it. The blonde find it cute and giggled. She could see that he was so nervous and sweating also. His eyes couldn't stay in one place sometimes and tried to look at her straight in the eyes. 

"Im Sooyoung, I prefer Lizzy though." Lizzy accepted it.

"I-I want to at least by showing my apology by inviting you to an amusement park on saturday if t-that's ok with you?" He asked. 

"You don't have t-"

"Please accept it, it's because of me that you've gotten hurt." Lizzy thought for a while.

Should I accept it? She was in deep thoughts before she finally agreed. Lizzy was hoping that Myungsoo could help her with her problems so she accepted his invitation. 

"Thank you," He said scratching the back of his head. The two of them exchange their numbers and Lizzy went back to her friend and sister.

"How did it go Lizzy? Did he say something bad this time?" Nana asked seriously. Lizzy shook her head.

"Actually he apologize to me."

"What?!" Nana asked, shocked. "I couldn't believe it really?"

"And invited me to go to an amusement park to at least show his apology." She sat next to her sister.

"Did you accept it?" Jooyeon asked. Lizzy nodded so slowly.

"Wah?! What do you think Nana? Don't you think they look good together?" Jooyeon asked Nana with a grin on her face.

"Yah! It's just a friendly meeting."

"More likely a date to me." Nana was silent before she spoke.

"Lizzy are you sure about this? I mean after he has done to you." The brunette asked, worried.

"It's ok unnie don't worry too much about me. I can protect myself." Lizzy tried to show her biceps but instead they only saw none muscled bicep. They laughed. "Why are you laughing?" Lizzy narrowed her eyes at them.

"We don't see anything special on that one." 

"That is so mean." She pouted. "I kicked his on that match if you only saw it. Nana unnie, saw it actually." Nana brushed off her tears before she agreed.

"Okay, sure, it's true she won the match."


Hi there ^^ finally I'm done with chapter 13 woohoo!

Finally, Myungsoo and Lizzy will be in the picture I think hahaah

I just don't know what to write first

But thanks to that anime that I watched last year ahaha

It gave me an idea xD 

Well I'll see you guys on the next chapter, caio!