Beginning of World War III

You're Totally Not My Type!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating for a reeeeeaaaaally long time >.< I was so busy with school =_______= So I hope you enjoy this chap ^^ Saranghae readers and Subbies♥

 

  "Settle Down class" The teacher who just entered said. "I am your homeroom teacher Choi Sooyoung, nice to meet you all." she added, giving us all a warm smile. *Waaa~ she's so pretty*  you thought, when the door suddenly opened, bringing you back to reality. You followed everyone's gaze and stared in disbelief when you realized that it was none other than the Panda Theif wearing shades. "It's you Again!!" you yelled standing up from your desk. Your classmates' gazes turned from Tao to you. Tao only arched his eyebrow in response thus created an akward atmosphere.

"Ehem, I see you know each other" Sooyoung seosaengnim said breaking the akwardess with a smile.

"A-a not rea-"

"Pshh. I don't know this crazy girl"

"Yah! Who are you calling craz-"

"Seosaengnim, can we sit down now? Hyungs and I are getting tired" *Hyung?* you turned your attention to the two figures behind Tao and notice that Minhee's prince charming and..Luhin- Luhen- Luhaen...or whatever Minhee said his name is; was standing there all along. You didn't know why but... You suddenly had the urge to crawl into a hole and eat buckets of ice cream there forever with your MP3 player full of DBSK's songs. You quietly sat down and kept your head down.

"Sure! Sit where you want ^^" your clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter