wanna play a game?

Invisible Friends

My p.o.v

I ignored baro I just did not have time for him life for me is just to complicated.I went into my class and opened up my book,I can tell that baro was watching me from where he's standing.

"Good morning class today I would like you to meet a new classmate,cha sunwoo please."said the teacher as he entered the class room.

"Annyeong,my name's sunwoo but you can just call me Baro"said baro

The teacher instructed baro to sit next to me.when he sat next to me he just kept quite.

Baro's pov

Class ended quite fast probably maybe because  I was not paying attention at all.I was only drawing on my book.In the cafeteria finally after a hundred years Ailee talked to me.

"Baro mianhe I did not talk to you just now"said ailee as she stepped out of class

"nah it's okay i understand"I replied

Ailee and I walked to the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table.I just stared at ailee she was staring at every one.she looked sad probably reminiscing about what happened last christmas.

My pov

After lunch baro and I headed seperate ways as he was having bio and I'm having lit.On the way to my class ms kim the admin at the office came running to me and asking me to see the principal at her office.Must be about what happened in the morning.With heavy foots steps i dragged my foot to the office,when I reached the office kris was sitting outside I rooled my eyes and sat at the seat across him.

"Hey when ms kim ask what happensjust say we were playing."said kris

We were sitting awkwardly in the office I wanted to ask kris about the girl I had met during the holidays.Just as I was about to open my mouth the door flung open.It was mrs kim.She sat on her chair stared at kris and then let out a high pitched laughter which starteled us both.Kris usual I-dont-give-a--face was changed to a face full of fear.

"wheee I've waited so long for this day to come kris wanna play a game?"Said ms kim weirdly in a weird voice spinning in her chair and stopping abruptly before kris.

Kris flinched and didnt respond when being asked.By then ms kim was angry you can tell by the anger that reflected in her eyes.I dont know how and where she got the penknife but it was right at kris's neck.knowing wahat is going to happen next I grabbed kris's hands and ran out.I turned to a corner and catched my breath.