I hate mondays

Invisible Friends

My P.O.V

I woke up with a start,clutching at my covers.My whole body covered in sweat.It was the dream again,the dimly lit corridor,locked doors and strange sounds of footsteps following me ,then the soft giggles as I was being dragged into the darkness.It was the same dream night after night.As always the details of the dream were fading away.I always remember big things like creatures coming out nowhere and voices whispering to me.

I dragged my feet to the toilet as I can hear mom coming up all ready to wake me up.when I was showering I heard noises of someone whispering as though it came from the shadow of the toilet sink.A big monster came out unsure of what it is I just shut my eyes I can feel it's breath hot on my neck but when I opened my eyes It was gone.After showering I slipped on my jumper suit and went down.Mom was preparing breakfast I could smell that she was making toast.

"Ouh,ailee your up toast or cereal?"asked my mom.

"Mom do you know what happened to dad last Christmas?"I questioned my mom.

"Toast or cereal?"Mom would always change the topic if I ask this question.

Ignoring my mom I shoved some cereal in my mouth.

Ding!dong!

"Ailee why dont you see who's that maybe it's baro"said my mom

I went to the door and looked through the letter hole.just then a whole bunch of letters came in.I cursed as I fell on the floor.I lokked  through the hole again it  was two eyes big red full of anger staring back at me.

"AAAAAAHH!!"I shrieked as I retreated from the letter hole

My mom came in and ask me what was wrong but I just brushed myself off the ground and said that it was a bug.I took my bag and left home pondering about what had happened just moments ago.I arrived at the front of my school gate,taking a deep breath i went in .Everyone was laughing all happy talking about their Christmas with their friends.I just smiled remembering Baro the boy who had saved me last christmas.As I was walking I acidently hit someone,It was kris I just stared on the floor I know what's going to happen next .Kris's hands brushed through my hair and then he pushed me down hard. 

"Ailee-shi,is it just me or have you grown prettier over the holidays?"said kris as he brushed my face.

"dont touch me you idiot!"Isaid as I pushed his hands away and stood up.

"Yah it's lucky I'm in a good mood today or else"whispered kris to my ear and pulling my head by my hair.

Kris hands flew in the air I shut my eyes when his fist was about to hit my face.I waited but it didnt hit me.I opened my eyse to see baro holding kris's fist back.

Baro's p.o.v

"Yah do you know how to treat a women?"I asked the dude who was about to hit ailee.

"Who are you to interfere?"Asked the dude

One of his friends came and whispered something into his ears.

"Oh,I see that you're a fresh blood hi my name is kris."He said while stretching his hands out to shake mine.

I took his hand  twisted it and brought his face to mine.

"I catch you do that again you are so dead."I said.

I picked up Ailee  and walked off to a secluded corner.she wasnt talking not even a sound came out of .