Blow 2

Dear Dandelions, I Love Zhang Yixing

Lay sighed for nth times. Since the day, he still can’t find any chance to speak personally with Hana. That’s girl obviously try to make a distant between them.

The phone calls never pick up.

The text messages never reply.

Lay’s going crazy in any time.

Hyun Jae stood in her place not far from Lay’s standing. Her class was end 10 minutes ago. She feels so happy when seeing his boyfriend was waiting for her at outside her class. Everyone now knew their relationship.

Well, she received a lot of hate because of that. Date with Lay, is not easy thing as she thought before. Slowly, she learnt who Lee Hana is in Lay’s life. People giving support to that couple ships compared her and Lay.

But seeing Lay in that difficult situation makes her feel guilty. She’s not stupid. Knowing the Hana’s existing in Lay’s life makes she understand that confession is actually not her .Maybe she’s the one who thinks so much, but as she remembered Lay never saying ‘I love you’ to her again after the first confession. Maybe it’s also being the last.

She smiled sourly. Seeing Lay in depress makes her hurt too. Slowly, Hyun Jae stepped back and walks away. I’m sorry, Lay

Lay pulls his head up when heard someone walking. He lifted his head and seeing Hyun Jae’s back and walks away to different direction from him.

He frowned in confused and thinking if that girl not seeing him here.

“Jae!” Lay called.

But the girl’s not turning back to him and otherwise she’s start running away from him.

“Yah! Hyun Jae!” Lay shouts more loudly.

Aish…that’s girl!

 

“Yah! Why are you running from me?” Lay yelled just in time Hyun Jae come out from the washroom.

She jumps in shocked. “Why~” she pouts and place a cute face. Somehow, seeing Lay run for her, makes her wonder. Why? Why you run for me?

“Why are you running from me?” he asked again.

Hyun Jae blinks and thinks something. Her innocent face was always unreadable by Lay. That what’s Lay thought but the reality is Hyun Jae was not too innocent girl.

“Because I’m really badly wanted to pee?” she tilted her head. Smiles as always.

Lay hissed in annoying. “At least answer me when I’m calling your name, okay?”

Hyun Jae just nods. Lay pulls her wrist and drag her away. “Did you wash your hand?”

“Yah!” she yelled and slaps his back hard.

Lay groaned in painful. Her slapping feel hurt but he manage to giggle when saw her pouts cutely because of his teasing.

“Hahaha…look at your face. You look funny!” Lay laughs.

 

Hana stops when she heard someone familiar in her hearing laughs.

It’s Lay.

Thinking of that makes her feel butterflies. It has been a few days since she make decision to distant from him. But heard he laugh happily like that make her want to meet him desperately. She missed him badly.

“Oppa~~~”

Hana stunned. This voice…

Slowly she sneaks peeks from the wall building. Seeing Lay with the girl. The chubby girl that claimed as Lay’s girlfriend, Hana’s happy face vanished away.

“Stop laughing oppa~~ I told you, I washed my hands!”

“Okay..okay.. I’m just kidding”

Hyun Jae puffs her cheeks.

Lay grab her wrist again and walk together. “What do you want to eat?”

“Ice cream!”

“Ice cream? Why ice cream? Are you not hungry? For first time…”

“Ooo…I need to save my tummy for tonight.”

“Tonight? Why? Don’t say you cheated on me?”

“Secret! I’m not telling you!” Hyun Jae giggles make Lay irritated. She smiled happily and swings their hands like kids always did.

Lay’s mouth opens to ask again but then he zipped his mouth. It’s nothing important to take care. He didn’t like this girl after all. She can do anything what’s she want. He will not blocking her anywhere.

“What’s that? Tell me.” But sometimes curiosity really killing inside him. Half of his body actually cares of her.

Hyun Jae just smiled but not replies him.

Still holding Lay’s hand, Hyun Jae makes a big step and jumps in front of him. Well, it’s not nice seeing when a chubby girl jumps like that. Lay raised his brow, confused.

“Oppa~” she sang.

“What?”

“Thank you…”

“For what now?”

“For waiting me earlier…” said Hyun Jae, release her hand from him and start walks by herself with humming a happy song. Thank you, Lay… its means a lot for me even it’s just a small matter to you.

Lay stunned in his place. He stared at his empty hand. He feels something was off when Hyun Jae let go his hand earlier.  Then, he look at Hyun Jae’s back who already leaving him at behind. He suddenly feels lost.

 

Not far from them, he smirked and shook his head and leaning back his body over the hidden walls.

While Hana’s face fell seeing those scenes. Honestly, she never thought that Lay will laugh like that in front other girl except her and it’s really hurt her when the girl makes him laugh in happiness is not her.

Somehow, she feels jealous. They’re being friend for so long but their relationship kind of awkward. Even people say, they’re so closed and were fate to be together but Lay never takes initiative in their friendship. As she remembered, that’s only her go to him first. Always.

Bitterly, Hana turns her heels only seeing the guy that she wish not to meet any time soon. Not now.

“W-what are you doing here?” Hana’s asking in panic, for no reason.

“Why not? I’m on my way to library. So, it does really need your approval to use this hallway?” said Kris, sarcastic.

“Oohh… I thought you..ermm… never mind.”

Kris hissed and continues walking again when she suddenly stops him.

“Hey..can we talk for a while?”

“My name is Kris if you forgot. Not hey!”

“I’m sorry… can we have some conversation, Kris?”

Kris sighed. He really doesn’t want to do this. He knows what the matter is. With half heart, he nods and follows her. It’s awkward silent between them. Kris never spent time alone with this girl before. Even though, people knew Lay and her being close in each other but he still can’t act friendly with her as Lay’s friend.

“What’s about?” asked Kris, impatient. He obviously wants to go way from her as soon as possible.

“Why…why Lay oppa chose her?” asked Hana, half whispered.

“What?” Kris asked back. Of course, he heard it.

“You know what’s I mean, Kris. She’s not oppa types. Then, why oppa choose her?”

“No, I didn't understand you. Why Lay can’t even chose her? Well, people said love is blind. Whose know that Lay really blind right now?” said Kris. Do not know why, he feels like defensive when Hana sound like to mock Hyun Jae. For him, nothing wrong with that girl except her eating attitude and overweight body.

“Kris!”

“What? Am I saying something wrong?”

“I know something was going wrong. It’s happened too fast. There are no rumors about them before. He also didn’t tell me about her too. At least we’re best friend…”

“As best friend doesn’t mean you can know everything. Secret always there…”

“But why he can tell you guys?” Hana shoot him back.

Kris silent. He want to fight back to this girl but he feel his words will hurt her more. He knows the real story. The boys also know the true story. Only these girls- Hana and Hyun Jae- never know about the storyline.

Right now, not his task to clear everything because it’s should be Lay. Lay started it wrong but he never takes initiative to make it right. He also doesn’t understand why Lay can’t tell the truth until now. Lay love Hana but not Hyun Jae. The reality is everyone knows because it’s too obvious. But this guy named Lay can’t even say ‘NO’ towards Hyun Jae. He does contra with his feeling. He cares much to the girl that he has no feeling even for little bit.

For some reasons, he also can understand it. Hyun Jae, that girl is different. Totally different.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Xiuman become the first one start conversation for the awkward silent them.

Today, for first time Lay bring this girl and introduce her to them. Well, a day before Lay was coming to them and told the unrealistic story that even them heard before. Make them dropped their jaws.

“Please…” Hyun Jae smiled.

“Why you choo.. no, I mean what do you see at Lay? Why you like him? I can’t see anything...special.”

Hyun Jae blinked and while Lay rolled his eyes. This friend..really…

But at same time, Lay also gain his interest in what’s Hyun Jae would reply to them.

“Nothing.” Said Hyun Jae in simple words but make the boys thinking so hard. Lay’s face fell.

Kris stares at this girl. Something was attracting him to find more about her. It was something new for him since he never cares about girl.

“What?!” Lay can’t help himself and blurted that question in shocking sound. No one dare say there is nothing special about him.

Hyun Jae looks at Lay and smiled widely. “Because for me, there are no reasons for liking someone.” Pokes Lay’s cheek and continue digging her food.” But, it’s maybe different from others. Everyone have their own opinions. Everyone have their own tastes. Just for me, no reasons liking someone and also no reasons to hate them.”

Silent. The boys look at each other in confused look after hearing that answer. Kris still staring on her and Lay not leaving his eyes on her even for second. That answer maybe sound nonsense but for Lay, it’s give some affection on him.

Silently, Kris chuckled and shook his head. For him, that’s answer is brilliant. ‘No reasons for liking someone’. It’s totally different from other people’s answer if they asked the same question. Everyone could state their own reasons but this girl said no.

 

 

“Because no reasons for liking someone…” Kris blurted in half whispered and repeating Hyun Jae’s words before.

“Pardon?” Asked Hana, still not understand.

 

 

“Hey!” Lay yelped.

Hyun Jae laughed like no tomorrow. His story actually not fun at all but this girl enjoys every single words of him. Now, every eyes focus on them but Hyun Jae totally ignored them. While Lay’s face was redden than before. He feels embarrassed but no way to hide himself or only if he can bury himself right now. Hyun Jae has no shame to cover her laugh style.

“Could you slow down your laugh first? People are looking at us now…” Lay whispered while ducked his head down. Feel embrassing.

“Nah… They are just jealous on us.” Reply Hyun Jae in slumber.

“What?” Lay dumbfounded.

Hyun Jae stops laugh but her smile still curved on her lips. “Oppa…”

“Hmm…”

“Thank you…”

Lay pull his head and look at her. She’s not looking at him back but playing with her ice cream.

“Why are you always saying thank you?” asked Lay. He wonders with her behavior. Hyun Jae is always thanking him.

“Because I feel so grateful that I could meet someone amazing likes you.” She grinned. I’m meaning what I am said, Lay.

Again, Lay softens.  Yet, you make me feel guiltier. I’m sorry, Jae.

 

After a few minutes walking, Lay drops her at the small alley because the girl refuses to let him send her in front her doorstep. Hyun Jae smiled, waved her hands and bid a good bye.

Lay stares at her back until she disappears from his sight. He sighed and starts to continue his step when someone from nowhere accidently bumps with his shoulder.

“Oh! I’m sorry. Are you okay?” the guy suddenly bows and apologize.

“Oh no… don’t worry.. I’m oka..” Lay stunned for a while. His jaw drops on the floor as seeing someone ghostly.

Kim Woo Bin waved his hand in front of his face. “Hello?”

 

No responds.

 

“Excuse me!! Hello? ” Woo Bin raised his voice as if the guy not hearing him.

“Oo.. Sorry. I’m…I’m just… “Lay nervous with no reason. “Are you… ermm.. if not mistaken, you’re Kim Woo Bin-sshi?”

“Do you know me?” Woo Bin points his finger to his own face.

 

“Oppa?” Hyun Jae drops her jaws because too shocked.

“Hello my Angel!” He smiled, pushes his body from the wall, and waved to her. “It’s has been long time…”

“Oppa…” Hyun Jae can’t hold her happiness.

He keeps smiles and opens his arms only for her. “Come here, my Angel.”

But Hyun Jae not run into his embrace too fast, she keeps staring at him and she almost burst out her tears. Seeing one of the precious man in her life right in front her eyes, make her so happy. It has been a few months being separate; she never thought that he will come so soon.

“Oppa… you’re here.”