I Like You

BTOB Drabbles

“I like you,” he chuckled, giving you a slight smile but a very sincere one.

“—Eh?”

“I like you,” he repeated, like you couldn’t hear his words or you just wanted to hear it once again.

“But we just met several days ago, isn’t it a little bit weird if you are confessing to me right now? We don’t know each other—yet,” your voice started to shake, bit your lower lip and staring at him who was listening to you carefully.

“Why? I don’t think that it’s weird,”

You gasped, “Well, uhm.. yeah, I know in Chicago you can ask random girl to go out with you that easily, uhm but I’m not that kind of girl, you know, we have a bit different background of culture,”

“Wow, you knew I came from Chicago,” he laughed.

Damn, you cursed yourself.

“First, yes, it is true that we can ask somebody out easily in Chicago even in a very first meeting—but I didn’t do that. Second, no, I’m not treating you as an easy girl,” he spoke up.

You can see his white front teeth. His name was Shin Donggeun—mostly known as Peniel, new guy in your neighborhood. He came from America, but truly Korean. You met him for the first time at convenience store, you bought some spring onions for that day’s meal, and he bought a lot of snacks—and jellies.

“I don’t believe love at the first sight,” you replied.

Peniel furrowed his eyebrows, “But what if I believe it?”

“I don’t know,” you said, carelessly.

He was staring at you deeply, when you tried to move from the seat you were sitting in, and he grabbed your hands. Shocked, you widened your small eyes.

“How about giving me a chance?” he asked.

You shrugged, “I can’t guarantee anything.”

“It’s okay. I’ll make sure you fall for me. People said that girls are easily falling for someone who spent lot of times with them. So yes, I will spend my whole time with you,” Peniel giggled.

You chuckled, “Sure you have lot of confident, Shin Donggeun.”

He smiled, “If only you could see, I know that you’re slowly attracted to me, you just don’t want to admit. It’s all written on here.” He tapped your forehead lightly

“Hah? Really?” you took a mirror from your bag to see if what he said was true. Penile laughed, “See, why bother to check it yourself if it wasn’t the truth.”

“Dammit,”

“Why don’t you just say yes when I asked you out, instead of argue something that you know I’d win over?” Peniel smiled, patted your head gently.

It wasn’t a question to answer, so you just smiled to him.

 

 

 


i don't know why am i doing this......

i becoming more and more greasy..

too much minhyuk's soul in me.. lol :D