Period

BTOB Drabbles

Hyunsik scratched the back of his left earlobe, actually you—who was standing in front of him bringing two bags full of his daily needs contained of his favorite snacks and some herbal drinks—was out of his prediction. He yawned once again. He wasn’t that unhappy seeing you came, but his mood wasn’t at the best and you really came at the bad timing. Bet what, his facial expression explained everything. He couldn’t even lie.

“Do you want me to leave now?” you asked.

Hyunsik didn’t answer your question right away.

“Well I think I should go, you look tired,” you said, and handed the bags to him.

It was like your duty to bring up the daily needs for him, moreover his Mum already knew your relationship with him and to support both of you, she allowed you to do what she supposed to do every two weeks—visit Hyunsik who lived in dormitory and bring stuffs he need.

“—Hei,”

You turned your head, “Eh?”

Hyunsik took off his jacket and put it on your hips. He rolled his eyes, “Bad habit, you kept forgetting your period.”

You jump off and checked if the blood stains already overflew in your skirt. He smiled, “Don’t worry. It’s not that much. C’mon, you need to wash everything.” Hyunsik pulled your wrist and took you walk onto the dorm.

“—Wait.”

“What?”

“It’s all-boy dormitory. What if your dorm leader sees you take a girl in? You will get a punishment,” you said, worrying.

Hyunsik shook his head, “Punishment is a punishment, I don’t really care. You are my priority. That blood is dirty blood, and everything dirty is not good. Do you think I will let something bad come over you? The answer is extremely no. Now, get in. I’m gonna get you something.”

“What if there is someone come and…” you stumbled.

Hyunsik chuckled, “No one mess with me here. If you heard footsteps, ask who he is, and say that you’re my girlfriend. Case closed. No more question, okay?”

You laughed a bit.

Hyunsik narrowed his eyebrows, “What’s so funny?”

“You. I thought you were mad at me because you seemed unhappy when I came. Now, look at you. Where did your bad mood go? You changed into a mom-who-worries-a-lot-to-her-daughter-like-she-just-got-her-first-period,” you said.

Hyunsik patted your head, gently. Then he kissed your forehead, “Should I answer the reason you already knew?”

“What is that?”

“Stop act like you don’t know,” Hyunsik insisted not to answer.

“I don’t know,” you pouted.

Hyunsik pulled you to the toilet, and closed the door, “I love you.” He whispered. You laughed, and shouted inside the toilet, “I can’t hear you, moron.”

“You heard it. Don’t ask me to repeat. I’m gonna get you something. Go wash your stuffs,” Hyunsik started to walk out.

“—Hyunsik-ah,”

“Eung?”

“Is it okay for you to buy girl’s stuffs? Those things would embarrass you,”
 you said, lowered your voice.

Hyunsik hissed, “I don’t care, I buy those stuffs for you—after all.”

You chuckled. It was Hyunsik; who also known as the most gentle boy in your neighborhood, also a well-mannered guy from a good background of family. But for you, Hyunsik was just a shy boy who found it difficult to express his feeling straightforward, especially if it has to do with you.

However, you knew he loves you.