Perfect Us

BTOB Drabbles

 

 

“Please?” the girl was clinging to Sungjae’s arms but the boy purposely ignored her. He stretched his legs and she pouted even more, “It’s not like I’m going to back with him again.”

“Then don’t go.”

“We just going to have some coffee,” insisted her. Sungjae hissed, “It’s just coffee. He can buy it himself without asking you to accompany him. Don’t you understand that it there must be unseen thing he wants to do with you, and don’t you remember what he has done to hurt you, Noona?”

“Whatever. I’m still going.”

“Stop there.”

The girl didn’t listen to Sungjae, she walked out the apartment. Her expression wasn’t good and it turned worse as the boy groaned, chased her up. He grabbed the wrist of his girlfriend and yelled, “I said don’t go! Do you even listening to me?”

“He is just a friend now, Sungjae. We are going to have a small talk, not more,” she tried to explain but Sungjae seemed not going to believe it. He shook his head, “I said don’t.”

The gaze of Sungjae was unfriendly. She knew it the best when Sungjae started to grinned and by the minutes passed by, he released his hand from her, “Whatever. Do anything you want.”

She was about to meet her ex-boyfriend who all of sudden phoned her and ask for some time to have a cup of coffee together. She didn’t have any thought of cheat—not even at all. He was someone who left her for another girl, someone who damaged her heart into pieces before she met Sungjae, and he said he wanted to fix the broken pieces into a healed heart. Sungjae knew everything about her ex-boyfriend. What she had been through to get stronger than before. Ex-boyfriend was always being Sungjae’s sensitive issue, and now that guy appeared again—a year after he dumped her.

“Sungjae, I will be okay.”

Sungjae sighed, “You don’t know how hard I tried to heal your damaged heart. It took seven months for me to ensure you that I’m not like the rest; I won’t let you down like he did to you. And now you let him come into your life again that easily? I’m not sure you already moved on from him, Noona.”

“I did.”

“Then let him know that you already did.”

“I’m not going to back to him again, Sungjae. I have you, and everything about us is perfect. I don’t need anyone else, that’s what you have to know. So please, meet him for the first and the last time,” she asked, softly.

Sungjae stumbled.

“I ask you to meet him,” asked the girl.

She smiled as she caressed her boyfriend’s cheeks with her hands, “Meet him and tell him that he means nothing to me, tell him that you are the one that destined to be with me, stop him to chase over me again.”

Sungjae frozen out, he didn’t think that she would say such words to him. He was being too sensitive, he was young but she never looked down on him. She trusted him much more than he expected, her heart never shaken—not even once—yet Sungjae still feel insecure. Sungjae felt the fuzziness in his heart, as Sungjae pulled the girl into his embrace, “I absolutely will.”

 

 

 


can't imagine how cute it would be to see jealous sungjae >.<