My beau; Drabble

My Son; Drabble

Another day at cafe...

Siwon approached an unsuspecting Yunho, and casually dropped his arm around the other's shoulders. "Hey Jung, what's up?" Changmin, Yunho's colleague raised an eyebrow to Siwon. "What got you giggling, Choi." 

Siwon merely glare at Changmin, but nonetheless, replied, "Uh, nothing much. I was just wondering if you guys are up to a party tonight?"

Yoochun, seeing his friends, casually took aseat beside Siwon. "Who?"

"My beau. "

Three raised eyebrows was the reaction Siwon got. "Nu uh. Not going to tell."

"I pity the girl." Changmin drawled. 

"no, it's a guy." Changmin merely rolled his eyes, and replied. "Yeah, whatever."

"So? You wanna come?"

Yoochun gave him a teasing smirk. "I pretty aware we can COME by ourselves, Siwon, but thanks for the offer." 

Siwon blushed red before hitting Yoochun. "That's not what I mean you dolt."

"I'm not," Yunho replied. "I am currently courting someone and it's his birthday tonight. I have to leave, I should prepare myself and such."

"Hmm... Pity. How about you, Changmin..?"

"Can't. Busy tonight. Aish look at the time, I have to go and pick up the papers."

"Papers for what..?"

"A present, Choi. You see, asking someone out is pretty expensive nowadays, especially, if it's his birthday. I'm off. Ciao!"

"Shaw? What the hell was that..? Anyways, I gotta go as well. I have to check the yatch to see if its working preoperly before I head off to my prospect's party. See you later!"

"Hmm.. That . All of them has a party to go." He shrugged. "It's their loss anyway," He jump into his car, and picked up the papers for the lot that he was going to give to the birthday boy tonight. "I bet Jaejoong's more prettier than their prospects anyway. I should know. I always pick the best of the best. " He hummed before driving off the cafe, leaving trails of dust behind.

Little did he know...

---

Done! Some of you requested a sequel so, here it is! :)