Chapter 6 - Mall Galore!

Marrying The One I Love...

 

At the Mall, 3:30 PM. Seoul, Korea

So they all left the amusement park; Jonghyun and Seohyun with their gifts for their partners, Jessica with a feeling that she’s gonna die coz of Jonghyun’s cuteness Sooyoung and Yoona with full tummies, Minho and Taemin with ice cream in their hands, Yuri and Onew with big frowns on their faces.

Minho’s POV:

Yeah! We’re gonna have a pajama party! Gosh… I act so childish. Well, as usual, Sooyoung, Me and the others are still using the buddy system so Sooyoung and I are in charge of the food to bring. Sica noona and Jjong hyung are in charge of the bed sheets and the decorations. Taemin and Seohyun are in charge of the things to do in the party, Key hyung and Yoona noona are in charge of the pajamas and Onew hyung and Yuri noona…Well, we’re still looking forward to our plan on making them together as a couple. Tch! Look at Key hyung and Yoona noona, I bet they’ll become in love faster than Onew hyung and Yuri noona. Meanwhile, all of us and our buddies split up so that we could purchase things faster.

 

 

Key’s POV:

The MALL~! Diva-ness activated~! Finally! Well, Yoona said that there’s gonna be a pajama party so I…I mean WE need new pajamas!

Yoona’s POV:

The MALL~! Gosh…Whoever had the idea of going to the mall…I love HIM/HER! Hmm…I need new pajamas…Ermm…Should I buy the classics or the designer?  Well, they say that Key has super powers when it comes to shopping…So, I should shop with him!

“Hey Key!” I tapped his shoulders lightly

“Yeah?” He responded, his hands crossed on his chest

“Wanna go shopping…with me?” I asked him nervously

“Hmm…” He examined my clothes, then, a smile beamed on his face.

“Sure!” He offered me his arm and I intertwined mine with his. It was more like friends than lovers. We walked through different stores and bought lots of stuff.

Taemin’s POV:

We just sat in the food court with a notebook on the center of the table. Seohyun and I are still thinking of what to do for the pajama party…

“Ugh! What should we do…?!” I irritatingly said.

“Why don’t you think, Taemin!” Seo growled. What’s up with her?

After 5 minutes of thinking (and making the pen work. Apparently, I bought a pen with less ink) I finally got an idea!

“WAIT!” I exclaimed

“WHAT?!!!” Seohyun asked. Her face was now glowing

“I have an idea!” I started listing the things we need to do in the notebook.

And with that, Seohyun smirked

“So…here it is…” Seohyun said, then, reads the agenda

THINGS-TO-DO:

--Decorate the room

--Play spin the bottle

--Watch a scary movie

--Go do bonfires

--Roast marshmallows

--MOST IMPORTANT: Get Yuri noona and Onew hyung fall in love.

I finished writing but I’m not sure if we’ll do all of these coz I still don’t know where we’ll have the pajama party...So, I’ll call Yul noona later...

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I’m sooooo excited for our plan!

Flashback: Jonghyun’s POV:

An hour ago – In the amusement park, while Minho, Onew and Key were nowhere to be found

“Taemin!” A noona screamed to Taemin. She looked 25 years old and there was a little girl hiding behind her.

“Jaehyun noona!” She hugged the older lady.

“Taeminnie! You still look cute!” She pinched Min’s cheeks while he did an aegyo.

“Waah! Isn’t this the ever-cutie Ye Eunnie?!” Taemin knelt down to the kid’s eye-level.

She made a cute aegyo…its sooooo IRRESISTABLE!!! The little girl is just too cute. She wears a little dress and a cute bunny ear headband! SOO CUTE!

“Taemin samcheon!” she hugged Taemin and he spun her around. She finally put her down and I noticed, she’s staring…at me?

“JONGHYUN OPPA!!!” She ran to me and hugged my legs. Woah! She’s a fan? She’s a fan…of me? Jonghyun? The bling-bling? Of SHINee?

“Emm…Hi!” I greeted her with a smile

“Hyung, this is Jaehyun-sshi, my aunt; and that little cutie is my cousin, Ye Eun, Jaehyun imo, this is Jonghyun hyung” Taemin pointed to me, who is still being hugged by the adorable Ye Eun and I just waved to the noona.

She seemed kind and her daughter is an angel from above. I carried Ye Eun in my arms and she just giggled while she pokes my cheek. I pinched her nose softly and I heard her angelic laugh. So cute…Jaehyun noona told me about Ye Eun. Actually, Jaehyun noona is Siwon hyung’s wife (Yep! It’s Super Junior’s Siwon!) and Ye Eunnie is their only daughter. So, if you can remember the drama Oh! My Lady, that’s Jaehyun noona and Siwon hyung. And, that director said that they need a little girl for the drama. Ye Eun had acting lessons since she was 1…SINCE SHE WAS 1!!!!... Isn’t that amazing or WHAT?! This kid has talent! Suddenly, I got a plan! Remember the ‘make the OnYul Couple exist’ plan? Hmmm…What if Ye Eunnie act that she’s lost then Onew hyung and Yuri noona shows up and looks at the kid (who is crying…) and find her mom and DONE! I said the plan to Taemin and Jaehyun noona and they totally agree about it…Later, I told it to all of them while the “OnYul” couple are gone and again, they agreed about it…Time to let this plan get started!

 

Yuri’s POV:

Boring day, boring mall, boring buddy system, boring Onew... UGH! When will this nightmare end? Wait! Am I dreaming *pinch* Owww~! Well...that hurts. So it means I’m not dreaming...Sigh...We went inside the mall and Key and Yoona were running like mad shoppers rushing to buy Christmas presents...Like, how many pajamas would they buy? Tsk tsk tsk... People these days...Sometimes, I just wish that malls weren’t invented...or created...But, if there’s no malls, I won’t have shoes...Shoes...SHOES!...Wait...shoes? What’s up with me today? I don’t even like shoes...Well, back to the topic. I’m stuck with boring Onew. We’re just walking there...Doing nothing...When suddenly, I saw a bench. I sat there and Onew just glared at me.

“Finally!” I mumbled while I sat on the chair. My foot hurts from all that walking. I noticed Onew with his death glares

“What are you staring at?” I asked him coldly.

“Nothing...Stand up! We have to go!” He said, while holding my hand and pulling me

“YAH~! Don’t hold my hand! I know how to stand up!” I exclaimed

“Whatever!” He let go of my hand and my fell on the floor.

“YAH!” I screamed

“You said you can stand on your own, right?” He asked, giving empasis to the “right?” word.

I stood up, rubbing my aching . Yeah...Sometimes, I just wanna kill that boringstupidchickenloverwhotookmynicknamewhichisdububoringguy ONEW. Pretty long word huh? Then, we just walked and walked until I saw this little girl crying…I guess she’s 5 years old and she’s lost.

“OMO! Did you see that kid?” I asked Onew.

“What ki---Woah!” He ran to the little girl and knelt down to her eye level. She was crying. She has a little bunny ears headband and is wearing a cute little dress. I walked there and knelt down too.

“Omo! Why are you crying?” I asked the little girl while I wipe her tears with a handkerchief. But she still kept crying.

“I-I’m lo-lost…” She stuttered.

“What’s your name?” Onew asked her softly.

“Ye-Ye-Ye Eun…” She stuttered again while wiping her tears…Poor Ye Eun… =(

“Ye Eun…” Onew said softly

“O-oppa…U-unnie, d-do y-y-you know whe-where my u-umma is?” she asked.

“Aww…I don’t know…I’m sorry…But I promise! We’ll find your umma!” Onew said while he stood up and held the little girl’s hand.

Ye Eun was at the middle and the two of us were at her side, holding her hand. She stopped crying and cracked a little smile.

“Unnie, is Oppa your boyfriend?” She asked me, making cute aegyos

“Uh…ummm, N-no…he’s just a friend” I replied…wow! What is this kid thinking now?

I saw Onew, his head down and his face red…Haha! He’s blushing! Ye Eun made him blush!

Onew’s POV:

Gosh! I thought the kid was crying then suddenly she just says: “Unnie, is Oppa your boyfriend?” Woah! Slow down kid!  I still don’t know her yet...Tch! But...when she said it...I felt my cheeks firing up... Wait...what does that mean? Do I like her? No WAAAAAYYYYY! Then, after Ye Eun told that, I saw her smirking...EVIL GIRL!!!!

Ye Eun’s POV:

I’m soooo good in acting~! *aegyo* Hihihi... Siwon appa knew about this too...I think he supports the OnYul couple too...Ah...whatever...Appa and Umma went somewhere and I’m stuck with Yuri unnie and Onew oppa...Gosh...since I’m just a kid, I don’t wanna say this...but they’re BORING! Appa and Umma were sweeter in the filming of Oh! My Lady.... Tsk, tsk, tsk... But Umma said that she’ll give me a surprise later if I do my job perfectly...Hmmm, time to get unnie and oppa to fall...fall in love...!

 

 

Jessica’s POV:

Jonghyun and I are currently at a store called ‘Party-Party~!’ We saw a lot of party decorations and costumes and props...And...And...And LOTS more! Jonghyun and I went to the Pajama Party section...There were banners and streamers...Jonghyun grabbed some of the banners and put it inside the cart...We were deciding if we’ll buy this bunny slipper or the tiger slipper until something caught my attention...It was a wedding album...Wow...I got a little weird today...what’s up? While Jjong was busy, I sneaked up to the Wedding party section...It was full of white things and flowers and hearts... It was Oh so romantic! I looked at this cute teddy bear... It looked more of a boy teddy bear and for some reason, I just wanted to buy it...So, I bought it... Maybe...just maybe...I’ll give it to Jonghyun later...I want him to know how much I appreciated being with him today... Sometimes, I just wish our date isn’t the “friendly” type of date…I just hope that things between us will become serious by now…He just doesn’t know how much I like him ever since the day we met.

Sooyoung’s POV:

Minho and I are at the grocery buying FOOD! We took our own carts and we made a bet. We have to get everything on the grocery list fast. We have to purchase the cheapest product and whoever wins the bet gets to sleep on the bed. As Yuri explained to us, we will sleep in their BIG Beach Mansion. She said that we can use 5 of their guest rooms…Like, how many guest rooms do they have? We’ll still use the buddy system so that means Minho and I will share a room…TOGETHER. I’m okay with that coz I trust Minho. When I was looking for a less expensive ramen, I found it. But the problem is, I can’t reach it…I am tall but still, it’s too high for me. I tried to reach it but then, someone’s hand just landed in front of mine. His hand was so soft. But, I was kinda annoyed.

“YA—MINHO!” I said in a scared tone. It was Minho…

“Mi-mianhe…:” He apologized to me and bowed. I bowed back to show respect.

“Gwenchana…” I smiled to him then he grinned at me. I don’t know why my heart just melts when I see him smile.

“So…” He said

“So…”

“Ummm…So, did you get the right products?” He asked

“Yep!”

“Well…did you get the cheapest?” He asked again…

“Umm…I guess so…” I wasn’t sure of my answer

“C’mon. Let’s check out these items…Maybe they’ll leave us later…” He chuckled.

“Sure!” I followed him to the cashier counter and we fairly divided our money and paid for the groceries.

Yuri’s POV:

We finally found little Ye Eun’s mother…She looked familiar…So, we returned Ye Eun back to her and promised that Onew and I will play with her next time…Onew and I sat down on the stairs outside the mall. It was sunny, but not hot. It’s just right… People were looking at us just like couples. Yuck! Me and Onew? Couple? YUCK! I was now tired and sleepy (Although it was just 5:30 PM). We waited for the others and thankfully, they finished their tasks very well. I asked permission from my dad to use the Beach Mansion (It’s also the same mansion we stayed in when we arrived in Korea) and he approved. The maids and butlers were there so there is nothing to worry about. I also asked mom if he could keep Junsu oppa busy so that he won’t follow us for the night. She gladly accepted my request. We called our driver and asked if they we could leave our cars to them and take us to the Beach Mansion with a limo. They said that they can do it…I’m really looking forward to this experience…Let’s go pajama party!

________________________________________

Sorry for those who read it earlier...I edited it coz there were some scenes missing...So, here's the new one...but it's still the same....Hope u like it! Oh and yeah...I will make another fanfic..Minho and Yuri, Onew and Tiffany, Jonghyun and Jessica, Key and Yoona (And Sunny) and Last but not the least, Taemin and Seohyun (Sulli will also make an appearance...) But i'll be doing it later coz I'm busy with exams... :D

 

--Kee ;3