Chapter 5 - Of Weird Conversations and Romantic Gifts

Marrying The One I Love...

Seohyun’s POV:

The boys went somewhere and now, I’m walking with Yul unnie, Sica unnie, Yoon unnie and Young unnie. But then, somethin’ popped out of my mind…Since Minnie and I didn’t enjoy our monthsary (Coz of *cough* Unnies*cough*and*cough*Oppas*cough*), I think it’s not fair that Taemin and I don’t have our playtime…

“Unnies, how bout let’s have a Pajama Party?!!!”

“PAJAMA PARTY?!!!” Sooyoung unnie said out of the blue. We stared at her with our eyebrows up.

I let out a sigh. “Yes, Pajama party…” I said

“Why?” Sica unnie asked…

“Well…You see…I’m….I’mdatingTaemin…” I said, the last words were fast so I guess they didn’t hear me right.

“BWOH?!” They all asked…

“I said...I’m dating Taemin…” I put my head down coz I know Yul and Sica unnie will give me a lecture…

“I told you, young lady….!” Yul unnie shouted “OhMeeGawwssh!!! You’re dating him? OMO!!! You two are so cute together!!!!...” Sica and Yul unnie said…They were…chattering?  That’s weird…I thought they don’t want me to go out with guys?

“Bwoh? I thought---” I said…

“Well…Since you’re dating Taemin, I agree with that” Yuri unnie patted my head and gave me her signature smiles.

“Me too!” Sica unnie said while she hugged me…

“But why?” I asked

“Well, I’ve known Minnie for a long time. And I was thinking that you two would be a perfect match…” Yul unnie said. She once again gave a smile.

“Oh….Well, you know, today is our 1st monthsary…” I said with a soft voice…They all gave me big grins and hugged me.

“Congrats, sis!” They all said. I’ve been very close to them. Yul unnie and Sica are like my parents and Sooyoung and Yoon unnie are like my sisters…They all treated me like I was a baby.

“Hehe…Thanks unnies!” I thanked them…

“Well, is that why you’re proposing a Pajama Party?” Sooyoung unnie asked…I didn’t get her right…

“What do you mean?” We all asked Sooyoung unnie…

“What I mean is, you know?! you’re “secret playtime…” She teased, making the last word a little…Hmm, awkward and uncomfortable?

“UNNIE!!!” I shouted…

“Make sure to use....!!” She said while she was running to buy another cotton candy…again!

“Huh? What does she mean?” I asked Yul and Sica unnie…Yoon unnie was buying popcorn with Sooyoung unnie…

Yul and Sica unnie whispered somethin’ in my ear that made my eye twitch…EWWWW!

“Make sure that Taemin uses …. So that you can’t be preg----!” They whispered

“EWWW!!!! Unnie!! I’m still a !” I said! I’ve been a little hot headed when it comes to these two unnies…

All they did was to laugh….Yes, laugh! They all laughed at my expressions…So I stomped ahead of them and walked to a shop that was very interesting…In the shop, I saw couples buying romantic gifts for their partners…Jjong oppa was there…He was looking for something…I think it’s a necklace…for a girl? Does he have a girlfriend already? I walked to Jjong Oppa…

“Hey Oppa!” I greeted him with my warm smile

“Oh…Hey Seo!” He greeted me back…

‘Whatcha looking for?” I asked him

“Uhmm… I’m looking for a gift…” Jjong oppa said…He wasn’t talking off his eyes on the necklace which was on his hand…

“For whom?” I asked…

He whispered to my ear something…

“For Jessica…” He whispered…

“Omo!” I said, he’s gonna give a necklace to Sica Unnie?

“Yes…I’m gonna ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend…later” He said, with a smirk.

“Aigoo oppa! Good luck!” I said…I went to his other side since I was looking for a gift for Taemin…

“Well, why are you here?” He asked… Ahhh~! Seriously! What’s up with these people? I already said my secret to my unnies and now? Jjong oppa’s gonna know that Taem and I are dating…

“Well…It’s Taemin and my monthsary today…” I whispered lightly… He chuckled a little..

“You mean…As a friend right?” He asked me.

“Nope…I’m going out with him…” I said. Haha! It’s really funny when you see their expressions! Jonghyun’s mouth was like =O

“Chinchayeo?” He asked…

“Nae!”  I said. Silence filled the room...It was A-W-K-W-A-R-D…

“So…Are you buying that necklace?” I asked him…He was still….staring at the necklace…

“Oh...Uhh—Uhmm Yeah!” He went to the counter and the necklace was wrapped charmingly. I also brought something for Taemin…

“I think he’s gonna like this…” I said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it nice? Hehe! What do you think? The chapter was all Seo’s POV! XD Well, Will Sica approve of Jjong’s proposal? Will Taemin like Seo’s gift? Does Taemin have a gift for her? What happens to Yoona and Sooyoung’s tummy after they’ve been eating cotton candies and popcorn? Where’s Minho, Onew and Key? Where do you think the party will be held? XD If you want to know, Tune In! Comments Please!