Chapter 3 - First day of S C H O O L!

Marrying The One I Love...

Seoul, South Korea, 6:00 AM

Yuri’s POV:

I woke up early...It’s the first day of school. I quickly got up and took a shower. When I was picking “my” clothes, I saw a dress; it has a note attached to it...

To: Our Yuri Princess

Good morning princess! This is your school uniform...Hope you like it! We know it’s too short but there are knee-length socks here...Have fun and meet lots of good friends...We love you!

From: Appa and Umma with love...

I took it out of my closet and I wore it quickly...I didn’t style my hair coz it was perfectly fine...I went downstairs and hurriedly ate my breakfast...We went to school and I ran to the principal’s office as fast as I can...I knocked on the door...

*knocks* “Anyeonghasaeyyeo Principal Lee...” I bowed to her to show respect

“Ah, Miss Park...Park Yuri. You have a beautiful face” She said

“Omo...gamsahamnida Principal Lee...You also have a beautiful face” I bowed to her again

“Please, call me Mrs. Lee...As you see, your parents, My husband and I are great friends...” She said with a smile

“Really?”

“Yes... My husband runs the same company that your dad is running...”

“Omo! Wow! I didn’t expect you to be a principal of the school” I said

“Well, that’s life... I want you to meet new friends, especially my son...” She said while handling me a map of the school and my time schedule

“You-you’re son?” I asked

“Nae...his name is Lee Jinki, but you can call him Onew...” She smiled

“I’ll meet him ASAP” I said with a smile

“Oh...you’re just like your mom...Oh, and your classes are dismissed for today so you can explore...” She said. She opened the door for me and waved goodbye...I’ll call you after classes...

Yuri’s POV:

Mrs. Lee is so kind...But Aish! The school is sooo big! I saw these 4 girls...They were kind...Their names were Jessica, the blonde one; Sooyoung, the sporty and though one; Yoona, the beautiful one; and Seohyun, the maknae and the baby face... We hanged out for a while in the garden coz it was already dismissal...

“What’s your name again?” Jessica asked

“I’m Yuri, Park----“

“Ohmigosh!! Park Yuri, the—

“The daughter of Park Hyunseung, blah, blah, blah...” I said in annoyance

“Waahh! Unnie...You must be very rich!” Seohyun squeaked

“Umm...We’re not...I’m just a daughter of a president of a company who has mansions and lands and lots everywhere...” I said

“AIGO!!  You are rich!!!” Yoona screamed

“Shh!!! Someone’s going to hear us!” I tried to calm them down

“Oh yeah?! Everyone knows your name...!” Sooyoung said with her hands on her hips...

Suddenly, we heard some girls screaming and shouting...What were they saying? Shining? Oh yeah, SHINee...I remember...the five guys which girls are crazy over with....I saw Seohyun, her eyes were only focused to the guy with a mushroom head...What was his name...Ah, Taemin, the noona flirter... Yoona was staring at that Key guy, Jessica had a funny expression when that Junhyung? Oh, Jonghyun...When that Jonghyun guy went out....Even Sooyoung was staring at Minho...Psh! Why are they still wasting their time on them? I still don’t understand...Especially that leader of SHINee, he thinks he’s the boss of everything...Tch! Little did I know that they were coming to us...What’s going on?!

“A-A-Anyeong, Seohyun” Taemin greeted Seohyun ...This time he wasn’t calling his noonas (That would be me, Sooyoung, Yoona & Sica) ...What was going on?

“Uhm...A-anyeong!” Seohyun greeted Taemin back with a big smile on her face...

“Umm...Yuri noona...we’ll just go somewhere...” Taemin said, and they left...I saw Onew talking with Jessica...Jonghyun suddenly sat beside me...

“I see that you’re staring at Onew huh?” Jonghyun said

“WHAT?! Psh...Wha-What?!!!” I was confused at him

“It’s obvious... you like him” Jonghyun whispered...I can feel him (Jonghyun) getting nearer and nearer...

“Ya!” I said

“What?!”

“Personal space?!...haven’t you heard of that?!” I asked him

“Okay, and No...I haven’t heard of that....” Jonghyun said sarcastically

“And you?!” I said, I punched his arms lightly “I heard that you liked Jessica...” I ...We all know that Jonghyun and Jessica liked each other way before....

“What?!!” Jonghyun said out loud that it made people stare at us

“My first day of school and what do I get? Stares...” I sarcastically said to Jonghyun “Well, do you like her?”

“I-I guess so...” Jonghyun answered

“So you do like her!!!” I said

“But she doesn’t...” Jonghyun said...I can feel his hopes for Jessica are going down

“WHAT?!!! Why don’t you ask her out today?” I asked Jonghyun

“Why today?” He asked back

“Coz we’re going to the AMUSEMENT PARK!” I said, I walked over to the SHINee guys and the girls and told them about the Amusement Park and the girls all screamed!

“Hey guys...So wanna go to the Amusement Park?” I asked them all

“YEAH~!!!!” They all screamed...I covered my ears and gave a thumbs up to Jonghyun who was still sitting on the bench...What I noticed is that Jessica...Jessica and Jonghyun are giving an eye-to-eye contact

Jessica’s POV:

When Yuri said that we’re going to the amusement park, I was so excited, but I felt that something’s wrong...I roamed my eyes around and saw Jonghyun...He stood up from the bench and picked a flower from the garden then he sat back on the bench with the flower on his hand...He was staring at it. I think he was recalling his first love (That’s what rumors said) So I sat next to him without him even noticing...

“Hey...” I said in a calm tone. He lifted up his face and he was surprised...He looked at me and back at the flower then me again...

“Hi...” He said...he gave me the flower...”So, we’re going to the park huh?! (When he said park, he’s referring to the amusement park)

“Yep!” I said...there was still awkward silence...

“So...uhmmm.... Would you be my...umm---“Jonghyun said

“date?” I asked

“Yeah! Yeah! Date....would you be my date for today?” He asked me...He’s asking me out!! I felt my cheeks firing up...

“Sure! I’d love to! And thanks for the flower...” I said

“Oh, it’s nothing” Jonghyun said

“You know I like flowers...especially roses...Pink roses...” I was playing with the flower...

“Really?” Jonghyun said again

“Yep...I love flowers...and this guy...” Jessica said

“Who is it?” Jonghyun asked...

“Well, he’s a great guy...Cute, has blonde hair...He likes bling-bling stuff...”

“But I’m the only one in the school with blonde hair...wait, are you talking about Sungmin?!! (I’m not talking about Sungmin from Super Junior) ...Oh YOU LIKE SUNGMIN?!!!” Jonghyun asked

“Aniyo!! I’ll tell you when we get there”

“Okay...” I stood up and Jonghyun stayed...

“Come on!” I held his hand and pulled him...We all went to the group

Jonghyun’s POV:

I was sitting on the bench till I saw this flower...It was the only pink flower from the garden...It was beautiful...It kinda reminded me of Jessica so I picked it up...Then, I saw Jessica, she was coming...She sat down and I acted like I didn’t notice it...She started talking and I really think I’m falling for her...

Taemin’s POV:

I walked with Seohyun for a while...We were talking about our relationship...Yep! You heard me right! Seohyun’s my girlfriend but we kept it as a secret for a while coz Yuri noona and Onew hyung told me that I was still young to have a girlfriend (Seohyun and I are only 15 and they’re just one year older than us! They call that young?!)  Well, we went to the gym, you see, it’s our 1st monthsary as a couple today! It’s a good thing that we’re going to the amusement park to celebrate it (Haha! Only we can celebrate the monthsary coz we’re the only ones who know! XD) And, we’re planning to get Yuri noona and Onew hyung together...It’s really annoying when they fight!

“Seobaby...” I said, while I wrapped my arms around her waist

“Taemin!” She pushed my hands arms out...She seemed a little annoyed

“Wae?! Anything wrong?” I asked her

“Umm, we’re in school! duh!! Maybe unnie will catch us!” Seohyun explained

“Aigoo!” I said. She’s so cute when she’s annoyed!

“Aish! Back to the plan, So how are we going to make Unnie and Oppa together?” She asked me

“I’ll call Minho hyung and the others (except Onew and Yuri)...I got a plan!” I said with a smirk on my face

Seohyun’s POV:

“I’ll call Minho hyung and the others (except Onew and Yuri)...I got a plan!” I said with a smirk on my face

Taemin said....Wait! I know that smirk! He’s planning something again...Aigoo! I hate it when he smirks, coz it makes my heart melt...

Taemin’s POV:

I know how to make them close! I’ll call Minho hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Key hyung & the noonas...Then, we’ll suddenly excuse ourselves, making Onew hyung and Yuri noona alone...And then we’ll go ride the Ferris wheel and they’ll be the only ones who have no partner...So they’ll be left out...But we all know that Onew likes ferris wheels after chicken...So they’ll be going there, Yuri cuddles up to Onew and Voila!

Taemin explained the plan to them and they all went to their cars to go to the amusement park!

___________________________

Kee’s Corner:

Me: Hey Guys! Sorry, I can’t update much coz I’m preparing for school...

SHINee: Awww.... Too bad... >.<

Me: Aish! As I was saying, I’m going to---

Jonghyun: YA!! Where’s Kee?----Oh Hi!!

Me: Aigoo! So, Please supp---

Onew: Where’s the chicken that we ordered?

Me: I don’t know! Wait...I’m going to update if I have---

Key & Taemin: Ya!!

Me: WHAT?!!!

Key & Taemin: Hi!

Me: Aigoo!!

Minho: (Smiles)’

Me & Minho: Please comment!

Me: Hope you guys like it!

Minho & Me: We love you all! Hwaiting!

Minho: Oh, and PLEASE Comment! Love you all!