One

I Hate You

"Miss Nami."

 

"..."

 

"Miss Nami."

 

"..."

 

"KANG NAMI!" This made her sit up in surprise.

 

"Whaaaaaaat~" She asked sleepily while rubbing her eyes.

 

"Don't 'whaaaat' me, Miss Nami!" Jongdae said as he pulled the blanket from her, which caused her to shudder from the cold and wrap her own limbs around her body. She sleepily glared at Jongdae.

 

"The heck, Jongdae! What was that for?!"

 

"You're going to be late for school, Nami. So I had to do that. You know well you're a heavy sleeper." He said as he gave a cheeky grin. Nami just rolled her eyes and pushed him away from the bed.

 

"You know, for a butler, you sure do act like a mother. Geez, get away." She said jokingly and made her way to the bathroom. Jongdae followed her to the door to give her the towel he was holding and then she went inside to take a bath.

 

After that, she dried herself to wear her uniform and she went downstairs to have breakfast with her parents.

 

"Good morning, dear." Nami's mom greeted her as she went down and sat in a chair beside her mom. Nami just smiled back.

 

"Nami, the principal called me and she said that she wants you to participate in the Photography contest in Canada. She seems to know that you love photography. This is such a nice opportunity, Nami. Are you going to accept it?" Her father said, happiness evident in his voice. Nami nodded enthusiastically.

 

"Of course, appa! How could I say no?" She said happily and they ate in silence after that.

 

"Just say to her that you agree, alright honey?" Her mom said as she kissed her daughter's cheek. Her father came by her side to kiss her on the cheeks too.

 

"Alright, I will. Bye Umma. Bye Appa." She flashed her smile again and then she went inside the car, with her butler/schoolmate Jongdae following behind her.

 

'We'll be going now, Ma'am, Sir." Jongdae said and bowed before entering the car. Her parents waved at the retreating view of the car.

 

The ride to her school was noisy. Well, it was never silent in the first place. Not when your butler's the 'self-proclaimed-shy-but-in-truth-noisy Kim Jongdae. Oh, add the talkative Nami too.

 

"And then they said that I'm going to joing this Photography contest in Canada. Isn't that great, Jongdae?' Nami talked non-stop about that photography contest while Jongdae just laughed at Nami's talkative behavior. Well, not that he wasn't talkative too.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Now you get to see that Hollywood Heartthrob, what's his name again? Kris Wu?" Nami nodded excitedly at the thought and she giggled and slapped Jongdae in the arm, making him wince in pain.

 

"Ow, Nami! Stop being so cruel, will you?" She just stuck her tongue out at him while Jongdae just rolled his eyes at her childish behavior and chuckled. Nami slapped him in the arm again.

 

"Yah, Kim Jongdae! How dare you roll your eyes at me?!" She exclaimed jokingly.

 

"Alright, I'm not going to roll my eyes anymore, oh master Nami." He said and scooted away form her, but Nami scooted closer to him again and hugged his abused arm.

 

"Yah, Nami. Let go of my arm." Jongdae whined as he tried to pull his arm away, but Nami just hugged it tighter. "Uh-uh. And why are you not calling me Miss Nami now, huh?"

 

"Well, you said that I mustn't address you that way when we're out of your parent's sight already." Jongdae said.

 

"Oh yeah." Nami just laughed. And then the car stopped. "Oh? We're here!" She exclaimed and Jongdae found this an opportunity to retrieve his arm back. He opened the car door and waited for Nami to get out before closing it, then the two walked towards the campus.

 

"We'll separate here, Nami." Jongdae said as he waved Nami a goodbye before going separately. Nami waved back and went to her room to attend her own classes.

 

-

 

 

Chapter one is up. ENJOY. :)

 

Please VOTE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE! :DDD Thank you. ^^