7th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I keep myself busy with things to do,

but everytime i pause,

i still think of you

(Hana's POV)

          I walked into the big lonely balcony to get some fresh air. I never liked crowded places and especially parties I guess. “Mom why did you have to leave so soon?” I whispered as I looked at the empty sky. A tear fell onto the ground.

          Suddenly I felt someone’s hand wrapping on my waist. It made me turn around. No other but the two-faced . “Changmin” I whispered. His grasp on my waist became tighter and he smirked at me.

           “Hey babe missed me?” he asked me as he started to my dress slowly. I hit his chest and tried to free away from his tight grasp. “Let go, please. I beg you.” I said to him as tears started to sting the corner of my eyes.

           “Never.” He whispered to me. The lust in his eyes feared me. He started to leave wet kissed on my bare neck. “No~ let go of me.” I screamed as I hit him weakly. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I tried to his him with all my energy, but I couldn’t. I was too weak.

          Until… “Let her go.” I heard the voice I was waiting to here. Changmin let go of me and turned around to face him. I felled down onto my knees due to the fear I faced. “Yunho” I whispered weakly.

           “Oppa.” I heard Seohyun calling Yunho. Yunho walked towards me and kneeled in front of me. “Both of you get out.” Yunho said to them sternly. I watched them walk away from the balcony. Yunho kept staring at me and sighed.

           “Can you stand?” he asked me softly. I nodded my head trembling with fear still. I tried to stand up by the help of the railing. Until I fell onto the floor again, this time Yunho grabbed my hand and helped me to stand up carefully.

           “You know, you can ask me for help. I’m glad you’re safe.” He whispered to me softly and I nodded my head and kept my dry lips pursed. I tried to walk towards the door, but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

           “Stay like that. Don’t move.” He said to me. I didn’t know what was going on until he zipped my ped dress. I felt his fingers touching my bare neck leaving shiver down my spine. Before I can turn around and thank him, he took off the jacket I gave him and wrapped around my bare shoulder like a gentleman.

           “Welcome.” He said to me leaving in confusion. He gave a small smile at my confused look. “You were gonna thank me right?” he asked me and I nodded my head. I started to walk towards the exit. “Want to go on a walk with me?” Yunho asked me as I stopped near the stairs.

          Somehow I feel comfortable and safe around him. “Sure.” I said to him weakly as I ignored his eye contact which was kind of awkward. Suddenly I felt him interlacing his hand with mine. I turned around to see him next to me staring at me with a small smile.

          I think I am slowly falling in love with him, but I’m sure he has feeling towards Seohyun.

 

(Yunho's POV)

          I walked with her hand in hand in the Jung Mansion’s backyard which was pretty big. The whole field was so quiet, pin drop silence you can say. “Sorry.” She broke the silence. I turned to stare at her in surprise. Before I can ask her why she let out a sigh. 

           “I’m sorry for being a nuisance. No, I’m sorry for making you go through all the trouble. Seohyun was right, I’m a . I’m sor-” I shut her blabbing by pulling her close to me for a hug. “Ssh, you never was a nuisance to me.” I whispered near her ears as I kept my chin on her shoulder.

          I pulled away from her realizing what just happened. “Uhm, sorry for that.” I said to her quietly. She smiled. “No worries, thanks for making me happy anyways.” She replied to me as she continued to walk. She couldn’t go anywhere when the thunder roared.

          Hana screamed and I ran towards her and hugged her in a protecting way. It was surprising not until it started to rain. “.” I cursed as I grabbed her hand. I dragged her towards a tree and stayed under the tree.

          I panted and tried to get some oxygen. I turned around to see a calm Hana smiling. She kept her hands in front of her letting the rain drops tickle her hand. I couldn’t help but stare at her. She was so pretty in the dark even in the sunlight.

           ‘Hana ah, you’re so beautiful. Do you still have feelings for Changmin?’ I thought sadly as I looked at her.

 

(Hana's POV)

          I kept my hand in front of me letting the raindrops play with my palm. I chuckled as it tickles my hands. Even though I was enjoying the time, I felt someone staring at me. Slowly I turned around to catch Yunho staring at me. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat.

           “Ah, the rain is going to stop any sooner isn’t it?” he changed his subject by asking me a question. I chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter