2

Combination Partners

" and the last trainee is Kim Anera. Congratulation!! "


Anera couldn't believe that she had been selected. She closed and wided his eyes. A moment ago, she was sure that she wouldn't be selected by the selector. It heard like a dream for her. She looked around and saw the man who helped her this morning smirked at her. She stared back at him. What's his problem, huh?? . Then he walked toward Anera ,"You think, I would eliminate you,wouldn't you?"


She raised her eyes. Was her mind so open up? Did he see it in her eyes?. Well, she didn't know that. But of course, she wouldn't admit that to him. She tried to answer in cool way she could do. " No I didn't think any of this". She said and looked away. Since he came closer to her, her heart would beat faster than before. It felt like burst by itself. She never felt something like this before.


He chukled and smirked. Anera's action was enough for him to know that she was thinking about this. "You know. You don't even know how to lie". He whispered.

" What? " She hated it. She hated when someone acted like they know her. Even it's true that she lied, this man wasn't supposed to say it right? Who is he? He knew nothing about her. She knew nothing about him. Well... She knew him in television. But again, who he was for her. He was nothing!. If her gaze could kill, he maybe have died now, because Anera sent a dagger in his eyes. She then turned and walked away. But he grabbed her hand. Made her stopped walking.

" Hey. I didn't mean in offensive way ". He said that and was about to leave when a judge came and asked them. " Wait, how about indroduced guys?" .




On the other hand, Riena was busy in the cafee when someone came towards her . She looked up smiling sweetly at the customer. But after looked at the customer her smile disappered. She hated this customer. The man who always said something bad to her and made her mood bad. She then looked at another direction and pretend like he was dissapered.

" Why are you always like this? First smiling then  when you see its me, your smile was dissappered. I'm your custumor too.        I also deserve your smile " That man smiled evilly.

Riena hated everything about him. Especially that smiled. He always smiled evilly when he said something bothered. You couldn't imagine how Riena hated that smiled.

" Your order? ", she tried to stay calm as long as possible if he was near with her. She asked him with her flat face.
 

" At least treat me a little better".


Geez.. He was such a trouble maker. Now Riena was clearly very VERY annoyed " Are you going to tell me your order or I will kick you out from  this cafe?"


" You can't do that to your custumor~~ " he sang happily. He was enjoyed himself with teasing Riena and made her angry. He always did that when Riena was working. It became his habit since her first day in this cafee.


" Try me and you will regret it afterwords" she said angrily and slammed her hand on the table.


" ooh calm down you will break your beautiful hands".


" Get out"


He was clearly enjoying his time here " hey! I just praised you don't you like it or it is the first time someone has praised a girl , who is wearing big glasses and having braces , hairs are tightly in a bun, easier wording a nerd looking girl" this time he doesn't smile evilly but he was laughing.


That was enough for Riena . She asked her collegue to do her job while she will do hers and she went from there.
But she didn't know that it is not going to help her but her actions has helped that man alot. Beacuse she was going to serve him with his order.









Hope you like it please do comment.

Love and keep smiling.

sorry for any mistakes Live life like there is no tomorrow:)