3

Combination Partners

That 'jerk' in Riena language ordered and sat on the far corner of the cafe.


Her collegue asked her to deliver that order to him. First Riena refused but after words she said ok when she reached at his table.


" wow look who is here to deliver my order" that 'jerk' said


Riena was not in the mood of any fight so she silenlty placed his order ,when she was about to turn she held her arm, and her badluck at that time all the cafe was empty.


"what is your PROBLEM?" Riena asked that man


" sit with me"


"What?" she was shocked at his sudden request or you can say sudden order.


"Are you deaf? I said sit"


he is not a jerk he is the king of Jerk's Riena thought. She had no option but to sit ,she can't go away because he was holding her hand.


"now what?" Riena wanted to go home.


" Iam bored entertain me" he was ordering like she was his personal servant.


Riena had enough , now he was not holding her hand she stands up and ran from there and shouted "GO TO HELL".





Riena reacher home and found Anera was sitting and watching tv. "hey! How was your audition" Riena asked with a forced smile.


" I passed " they both happily hugged.


" what happened to you ?"Anera asked Riena as they were having their dinner.


"nothing" Riena repiled with a kind smile beacuse she didn't want to bring the mood down.


" let me guess. Did that jerk I mean Cho KYUHYUN came to the cafe?"


" yes" Riena repiled with disgusting frown on her face.


" aww unnie don't worry I also happened to bump into someone and he was very weird. But he was very handsome".


" tell me about every thing then I will tell you about that jerkkyu to you".


Than they start to share their stories.
"....and then he said his name was lee hyukjae known as Eunhyuk." Anera finished her story on eunhyuk,and she didn't want to face him again but as her luck was not good....they have to meet again no....they have to spend time with each other.


After her story Riena starts to tell about that jerkkyu story to her and they were so tired that they went to sleep.





"Next day"
Anera asusal was waken by Riena and she had to get ready for her first day at sm as a trainee.


when Anera reached there they announced.


" we have divided you all in groups 3 members will be in each group and the group leaders are as following
f(x) Victoria: miyong, jaejong, max
Exo Kai: mira, jessica, shinhye
Shinee Taemin: jonsuk, woonbin, Yonghwa
SNSD Hyoyeon : jonghyun, minhyuk, luhan
TVXQ changmin: minjoung, shin minhi, sulli.

last is super junior.....
Anera was praying she can go to that jerkkyu group but not in eunhyuk. She was very tensed.
Super junior Eunhyuk: kim yongwon, bara, and .........................









Hope you like it :) and yes "teddy-chan1" your answer is right kekek. Please do comments You can't believe how happy I was to see the comments:) It made my day:)
untill next time keep smiling ;)