1

Combination Partners

"Kim Anera. Get your out of the bed now!! " Bang Riena, Anera's roomate, shouted from the kitchen. She was making breakfast for both of them. She was the cooker in them apartement.

Firstly. Let me introdused you to the main character in this story. Kim Anera was a ordinary girl who had a dream to be an actreess in Korea. She had a good talent in dance and she loved her talent very much. Since five years old, she liked dancing. Her friends called her The Dance Machine. And she was cloudness girl. She always looked happy everyday. Because she wanted everyone to be happy like her.

And Bang Riena. Well... She kinda weird. She did everything she want. She didn't like fashion. So she looked nerd with glasses. She worked in cafe near them apartemet and not interested with audition or something like that. But don't underestimate her. She had an angelic voice. Unluckyly she never showed it in front of people. Only Kin Anera who knows her real voice.

" just 5 more minutes". Anera answered from her room. She felt so sleepy and didn't move from her bed.

Riena started knocking her room. It was Anera's bad habit. She really realy hard to be awaken. "No more 5 minutes or you will be late for audition". Today, she had an auditon in SM entertaiment. It was a chance for her to be an actreess.

" Oke oke. I have gotten up". Anera started yawming and made her way to bathroom. After dressing, she went to eat breakfast. She smelled something delicious from kitchen. Her stomach began to hungry. " Believe me,you are the best chef. I am going to get fatter by eating your food." anera said while grinned at Riena. Riena then smiled and put the food in front of Anera. " Thankyou so much. Now you are going late for the audition and i'm going to have my shift. So finish your food",Riena heard like umma for Anera. Maybe that's because she was older than Anera.

 

 



Anera was running through the building trying to find the room but she suddenly bumped into someone and she trash on the floor. "Ouch, can't you see where........",she stopped in the midsentence as she looked at the man who had just bumped hee. She began speechless. Wow. He was so handsome,she thought.

He smirked and smiled. " Amazed by my beauty? Well I can't help you with that but I apologize for my mistake and could you stop staring at me please? ." He then walked away. Suddenly he turned back and said " are you here for audition?"

Unable to speak Anera just nodded. He said again," Let me take you to the room . Now follow me". She stood up and followed him. She was so happy even though he had just bumped her. At least he had a good manner.


When they reached the audition room, he was one of the judges. And by looking at him, she knew that he was amused by her behaviour. She suddenly felt chill ran down her spine. She hoped that he wouldn't reject her for her rude behaviour aerlier. And she made a mental note to apologize to him after the audition.


After the audition, they said to wait for a while so they could discuss. Everyone began to nervous. Anera too. After half an hour they called again. Anera looked at him while he was looking at her with amused smile. And she knew that he had rejected her , Not wanted to listen about the result, all she want now was run home and cried.


As they were calling the names for those who are now trainee only last 2 were last. Anera had lost all her hope but that man said " don't lose hope and for our 2nd last traniee his name is Yonghwa and for last is..................








Hope you like it do comment and subscribe :) that will mean alot :)