Simple Ending

Unexpectable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, as you wake up for school, you thought that everything was just a dream. Just a sweet dream. So you acted so normal.

 

But when you arrive at school, YongGuk wave at you as you walk into the school gate.

 

At first, you thought that he maybe wants to talk about to performing thingy. So, once you reach him, you says, "I agree to perform during prom night. The folks told me that I can do it. So, I agree." YongGuk smile widely.

 

You have to admit that you're so happy to see that YongGuk actually smile at you.

But then, he suddenly puts his hands around your shoulders and says, "hey sweetheart, we're going to be the best couple ever."

You look at him with a surprised look. with your big round eyes.

Then he says, "see? Oh My God! Why are you so cute?!! I can't stop myself now." He kiss you.

Then he says, "I'm sorry dear, I can't control myself. You're so cute!" You're still in shocked.

He says, "oh my dear, please! Stop doing that cute face or I won't be able to let you go for your class after this." He laughs.

He walk you to your class. People around look at you surprisingly.

You're a bit awkward with this but you ignore it since you're already late for your class.

 

In front of your classroom, before you get into your class, YongGuk pulls you.

He kiss you and says, "I'm going to miss you, baby." Then he left.

 

You walk into the class and all of your classmates look at you weirdly.

During lunch, a girl from other class came to your class and met you.

She says, "what's your relationship with YongGuk?" You just silent.

Then she started you yell.

By that time, YongGuk came. He quickly grabs your hands and says, "she's my girlfriend. You got a problem with it?"

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter