chapter

Unexpectable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you're one of school's performing art club member.

But among all of the members, you're the most not active.

You don't even know how did you get to enter this club. You only receive an invitation letter and you are officially a member of that club. But only you're the one who know this.

You didn't tell anyone else and none of the club members even ask you.

In order to be one of the member of that club, every student must apply first. Then, they must be test with an audition to know their skills.

All club member are curious about your talent. You've never perform anything or even sing in front of your friends. When people ask, "what's your talent?". You'll answer, "I don't have any."

People just don't believe and think that you're arrogant.

The truth is, you don't even know your talent. You only sings, play guitar, play piano in a small food shop near your house.

Your house is far from school. None of your friends live there.

You're so sure that no one knows about your real talent.

Though people in the shop always told you that you're talented, you didn't believe them.

In fact, you're not confident about your talent.

 

You thought, it's only a village girl's talent which is nothing compare to all other members of your club's talent.

That's why you've never even sing at school even though there's no one around you. You don't want people to know that you don't have talent (at least you think you don't).

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One day, your club president came to you.

His name is Bang YongGuk. He's one of the most popular guy in school.

You even have a crush on him.

He came to you and ask you to perform during your school's prom night. You refuse to do it.

 

You says, "I don't have any talent. How can I possibly perform?"

"who said that? I know that you have talents. Or else, why would I invite you to be our club member without even an audition?"

"so, you're the one who gave me that invitation? I've been wondering like crazy about it!"

"of course I am! I'm the only person who can do that. I'm the president of this club remember?"

"oh! Ya! I'm sorry. I've totally forgotten bout that. I'm so sorry."

"(laugh) it's ok!"

"I'm sorry for asking, but, what do you by you know I have talents?"

"because I know your talents."

"how do you know? I don't even know what my talent is. Can you tell me, what is it?"

 

YongGuk stop and think for a few while. Then he says, "follow me! Quick! Before it's close." He grabs your hands and take you to the filming and photographing club room. He has the immunity to enter that room but not you. You can't get in. Then he says to the club member who forbid you to get in,

"hey! She's with me. It's ok."

"but she still is outsider."

"listen, I've told you she's with me." Then he stares at the club member.

His stares are really scary. It makes the club member let you in.

 

In the room, which is really dark, you sat in a chair.

The truth is, you're so scared of dark so you only sit still.

A few while later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter