Her favorite Oppas Part 1

Her Sanctuary

 

 

Chapter 5- Her favorite Oppas Part 1

 

 

Jiyong and Seohyun are now awkwardly standing behind Jiyong’s limo.

 

“Why… Why did you kiss me?”

 

“Don’t make a big deal out of it. I’m just helping you.”

 

“But you didn’t even ask for my permission! We barely know each other. How did you even help me by that?”

 

“The fact that you’re begging me for help clearly gave me the authority to do what I think will help you get your revenge. Us kissing, Yonghwa saw it.”

 

Seohyun is startled. “We didn’t kiss. You kissed me. You ert.”

 

“I am not! Can’t you get it? I’m helping you. You should be thankful.”

 

“Look, Jiyong-ssi. This is not what I need. Well, thank you for helping me but this will be the last time. I am sorry for troubling you. Good bye.” She doesn’t know why she is being like this. She is not a teenager anymore to make a big fuss about the stolen kiss. Yet something is bothering her. She then called a cab leaving Jiyong stunned.

 

He smirked. ‘Well, they are right about her. She really is one of a kind.’

 

Nobody rejects Kwon Jiyong; famous for music, for fashion and of course for girls. He did not even have to woo girls since they are the ones alluring him. But Seohyun is different. She does not even show her interest to him. Well, that's something refreshing.

 

Seohyun’s mind is in blank. Seeing Yonghwa with Hara made her jealous and hurt. How can he move on so easily? Now shebegan questioning if their scandal before was true.

 

‘I am really dumb! How could I believe Hara’s words? I forgave Yonghwa just like that. I should not have patch things up between us in the first place. I should have known. I’m stupid, stupid!’ She began hitting her head with her hands.

 

But at the back of her mind, the kiss from Jiyong began bothering her more.  

 

‘I should have stopped him. Why did I let him kissed me? Did I enjoy it? There is no way I did! I’m stupid, stupid!’

 

She continuously hit her head.

 

“Miss, we’re here.” The driver spoke while watching her hitting herself.

 

Seohyun felt embarrassed. “Thank you ajussi! I.. I am fine don’t worry.” And handed him the payment.

 

Seohyun didn’t go home. Facing her unnies is not a good idea. She will be bombarded with questions and she doesn’t know how will she answer those. Instead, she is now paying a visit to one of her closest oppas.

 

“Good evening Ms. Seohyun. I have not seen you for a while.” The lady in the front desk greeted her.

 

‘Right! I have not visited often like I used to do.’ Because of her busy schedule and at the same time her relationship with Yonghwa, she had limited time to spend with her oppas. Now, she is regretting it.

 

She apologetically smiled. “Is Siwon oppa here?”

 

“Oh, he left a while ago, with Ms. Si Young. Nevertheless, he informed me that he will not take long.”

 

“Then I will just wait at his suite. Don’t tell him I came. I would like to surprise him.”

 

“I’ll take note of that Ms. Seohyun.”

 

“Thank you Ms. Han.”

 

Seohyun took the elevator and stopped at 4th floor. She arrived at the front door of her Siwon Oppa’s suite. Since she knows his password code, it was easy for her to enter his suite. She could not remember the last time she visited him, maybe a month or two. That made her oppa unhappy. Yet they, including her another favorite oppa, Donghae, managed to go out and eat once in a while; but Siwon’s home is their favorite hangout.  The three are the best of friends, whereas Seohyun is the little baby and the two are the protective oppas. The three have known each other way back Seohyun is 12. Only the two managed to call her at her real name, Joohyun. What made her comfortable with them? They have never showed romantic interest with her instead they protect her like their own sister.

 

She planned to surprise him by hiding behind the door. Moments later, she could hear noises from outside, sound of the door opening could be heard. He is here. 

 

“Opppppaaaaaa!” She ran to him and hugged him tight while chuckling.

 

“Joohyun-ah! You shocked me! I thought a pretty little thief is barging.” He and hugged her back. “I missed you.” While being a little emotional.

 

Lee Si Young, Siwon’s girlfriend is awkwardly standing at the door watching the two being a little too lovey-dovey from what she thinks. Until Seohyun noticed her…

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun hugged her.

 

“Have you been well Seohyun-ah?” She hugged her back.

 

The question is not right for the moment. They both know that Seohyun is deeply hurt. It is too early for her to mend a broken heart. She is still not ready for this.

 

Siwon sensed Seohyun became gloomy. “Have you eaten Joohyun-ah?”

 

Seohyun responded as if she just woken up. “No…not yet oppa. But I am not hungry.”

 

“There is no way I won’t let you eat. You’re getting skinnier Joohyun.” Siwon said in a half-concern, half-scolding tone. “How about this, let’s cook our favorite Samgyeopsal, and let’s bake your goguma cake! But first, I’ll drive Si Young home.”

 

“There is no need for unnie to go home yet oppa.”

 

“I’m okay Seohyun. Besides, it’s getting late. And you don’t need to drive me home Siwon-ah.”

 

“But as you said, it’s getting late, it’s dange-“

 

“Accompanying me outside will do.” She eyed him as if telling him that she understands the situation.

 

“But unnie…”

 

“It’s okay Seohyun-ah. I have a taping tomorrow. I should be pretty as possible.”

 

“But you already are.” Seohyun proudly said. Both girls chuckled and hugged each other before heading out.

 

 

“Thank you Si Young-ah, for the understanding.”

 

“It’s okay Siwon. I know she is having a hard time. And she’s your little sister.” She said that with uncertainness. Luckily, Siwon didn’t figure that.

 

He kissed her at the cheek and wait ‘til her car set off.

 

As he was going upstairs, he quickly called Donghae.

 

“Yah! Joohyun is here. You better be quick!” Then he hanged up, not waiting for him to respond.

 

 


 

Hello my readers! Thank you for all the comments. They really are encouraging me :)) Hope you'd like this chapter. Thank you for your patience.  :))