Oh my Lady!- ONE!

Oh my Lady!

OH MY LADY: Chapter One!

It was 10:35pm in the evening at Kangin's bar in downtown Seoul. Only few customers were left inside the bar. But Taeyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, and Sooyoung were still there, working.

"Guys, can't we go home already? I'm tired and i'm hungry.." Sooyoung complained as she sat down at a chair near the bar counter.

"Are you kidding me? There are still some customers left, we can't just leave them in here." Sunny said.

"Why can't Kangin oppa just take care of them?" Sooyoung said in a complained tone of her voice once again.

"He can't since he's the boss, and we follow his orders. He said we should stay here until all the customers are gone." Taeyeon said.

Sooyoung sighed and rolled her eyes.

"One more bottle of Soju please!" a lady customer sitting at a table in the corner of the bar, said as she waved her hands in the air, trying to get the attention of the waitresses.

"Here, serve this bottle of Soju to that drunk lady." Sunny said as she tossed the bottle to Taeyeon.

"We should stop serving her this. She's completely drunk!" Taeyeon said as she glanced at the lady and then at the bottle.

"She's a customer, give her what she wants." Sunny firmly said.

Taeyeon sighed and headed towards the lady customer who has been asking for the Soju.

"Here is your liquor agasshi." Taeyeon said as she placed the bottle on the customer's table. Then she turned around and was about to leave, but the lady stopped her by pulling her arm.

"Won't you.. *hiccup* stay with me for...*hiccup* a while??" the customer said while pulling Taeyeon closer to her.

"Agasshi, you are drunk. Please let me go." Taeyeon said as she tried to remove the lady's hand away from her.

"Please.. *hiccup* stay with me.. *hiccup* i don't have anybody to talk to... i feel so alone.., *hiccup*." the lady said as she pulled Taeyeon more closer to her.

"Alright i'll stay with you, as long as you let go of me." Taeyeon said.

The drunk lady smiled as she let go of Taeyeon. Taeyeon sits down beside her, feeling weird and uneasy.

"Did you ever had a boyfriend??" the lady asked.

Taeyeon simply nodded.

"Did you ever...*hiccup* get heartbroken??" the lady asked again.

Taeyeon shook her head.

"You're one heck of a lucky woman..." the drunk lady said as her eyes started to close. "I got heartbroken several times already.." the lady mumbled softly.

The lady started to fall asleep and her head fell down to Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Agasshi! Wake up! Wake up!" Taeyeon said as she tried to get the drunk girl to wake up.

Taeyeon was a bit relieved when she felt the lady move a bit, cause she thought she was finally going to wake up but instead...

She puked into Taeyeon's clothes.

The others, Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun, and Yoona, who were watching from afar, was shocked about what happened to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon is so gonna freak out about that." Sunny said as she chuckled a bit.

"Omo! My clothes!!!!!!!!! Argh!!" Taeyeon shouted angrily as she stood up, leaving the drunk lady to fall asleep and lean her head on the table.

Taeyeon quickly rushed to the kitchen to fix her filthy shirt. "Ugh, just great!" she said looking so pissed.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Yoona, who was standing behind Taeyeon, asked.

"Yoona! What kind of question is that?" Taeyeon asked angrily while wiping off her shirt with a wet cloth.

"Sorry unnie... So, what are we going to do about that drunk lady there? All the customers have already left except for her." Yoona said.

"Leave her there, i'll take care of her." Taeyeon said.

 

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

 

To be continued...

(Sorry if this chapter's too short! I'll make the next one longer...)

^^