Chapter 8.

More than friends?

A/N;

I’ll be using colour codes for thoughts. For this chapter:

You

Key

Luna(special appearance xD)

Any other colours are for special effects:)

---3rd person---

The morning came.

It was a Friday morning, to say that there is school.

The weather was still cool from the thunderstorm that lasted over night.

In the room, Key was spotted cuddling Heenuel.

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?

 Key rubbed his eyes as he woke up slowly.

 *It’s morning againD:*

Key tried to sit up but he realized that there is something holding his left hand down.

*Ehh?*

Key looked down, *oh yeah, last night…*

“Yeobo. Wake up..:)” Key nudged Heeneul lightly.

“2 more minutes.” Heeneul muttered under her breath.

“Why not lets just stay at home today so I can make love with you?” Key smirked playfully.

“Huh, yeah, no problem… Wait, MAKE LOVE?!” Heeneul jumped out of the bed, realizing what Key had just said.

“NAWWWWWW!!!!!”Heenuel screamed her head off, running to the bathroom.

Key smiled to himself.

*She’s naturally cute, isn’t she?*

---On the way to school---

“I will go first neh?” Heeneul asked the usual question when Key will just nod and bade her goodbye.

“Aniya. Yeobo, are you seeing other guys?” Key pouted, clinging onto the edge of Heeneul’s shirt.

“Mwo..Mworago? I’m just leaving cause I don’t want to get murdered.” Heeneul retorted.

*Wahh, “Korean girl gets killed because her roommate is a Kingka” imagine that as the headline…*This thought of Heeneul’s sends shivers down her spine.

“ANDWAE! If they ever touch a single hair of yours, I’ll break their bones!!” Key clenched his fist and gave a “I’m-determined” face.

*Creepy… Now, imagine this headline on the day after the headline before… “Kingka kills the murderers of his roommate.” AHH ZOMG!!* Heeneul’s imagination ran wild.

“NONONONONONO! ARGHHHH- Mumpftt-“ Heeneul started screaming until Key got so annoyed and muffled her screams by clasping his hand on .

“Mumfftgookffofusme!!” [*translation: LET GO OF ME!!] Heeneul screamed through Key’s hand as he dragged her towards the direction of the school.

---At school---

“Here!!” Key finally let go of his grip on Heeneul as they reached the school.

“YAH! MITCHO? WAEGULAE? WAEWAEWAE???Waewae…” Heeneul shouted into Key’s face but trailed off at the end as she realized that she was receiving stares from the others.

“Hmm? Yesyesyesyesyes?” Key teased.

“Bastard…” Heeneul gritted her teeth.

“Yeobo~~”

---Class room---

--Just imagine that time just passed by blah blah *too lazy* xD—

“So, we are going to have the test tomorrow, and with this, thank you class.” Miss Lee said and dismissed us.

“Thankyouandgoodyemisslee.” Heeneul thread all the words together and made a dash for the toilet as soon as Miss Lee left.

---After her business---

“Yah yah yah! Look at who’s here!” This tall girl smirked, tapping her fingers on her crossed arm.

*Choi… Choi Sulli…*

Heeneul made a turn in attempt to leave the toilet.

“Omo, haha, little girl, look at where you are going!” Another girl with a higher pitched voice spat.

*Luna…*

Heeneul made another attempt to leave. But Luna held a firm grab on her arm, digging her nails in her skin in the process.

“Ssst… Ah!” Heenuel whimpered in pain.

*She’s going to be dead for messing with Kibummie oppa too much.*

“Let… go!!..” Heeneul struggled from her grip.

“Unless our leader says so.” Luna gave her a dirtier smirk.

“Then, never let her go.” Victoria appeared, announcing her words in monotone, after a second, she parted her lips to speak again, “Girls, get her.”

Heeneul was kicked everywhere and cuts and bruises started showing up.

Tears streamed down her face.

*Key…*

---A few moments later---

“Girls, lets get going. Buhbye, loser.” Victoria and the girls left.

Heeneul tried to get on her feet.

As she managed to do so, she stumbled out of the toilet, coughing painfully since was totally dry.

---In the classroom---

“Omo, Heenuel, where had you been? I had been waiting for you for eons.” Key spoke as Heenuel entered the class to get her bag.

As key advanced towards Heeneul, he realized the cuts and bruises.

“AHHHH! WHAT HAPPENED?!! I DEMAND FOR AN EXPLANATION!!” Key shriek.

But Heeneul stayed silent and she left the classroom, with her bag slung over her shoulders, bumping shoulders with Key on the way.

*You are the cause of all these. YOU.*

*What happened? Don’t tell me it’s f(x) up to their sleeves again?*

A/N:

F(x) is the queenkas that had crushes on the 5 boys. (Btw, amber’s not included, I find it weird xD), And no, I’m not a hater of f(x), I <3 them, but yeah... 

Key’s being ignored by Heeneul xD.

Sorry for the late update~~

Comment neh? Jebal~

<3,

Jiaru-Taeminho