questions

Dancing Vampire
We gathered in the living room, which, as I expected, was neat as it seems like from the outside. A white sofa stood a few couple of meters in front of the LED flat-screen TV. A round light beige wool carpet lied on the floor. Behind the TV was a bookshelf, with all sorts of vampire books and titles written in a strange language.
 
I sat on the white sofa. SHINee, Kris, and Chen sat with me, while the others sat on the carpet. Most of them were watching a Korean drama, while Kris was reading a book and Luhan was playing Rubix cube. When I saw him play, I noticed that his hands were quite fast. Scratch that – his hands moved as fast as a lightning. I mentally slack-jawed in amusement at the sight of it. I mean, a vampire can play Rubix that fast? So much for having speed and strength…
 
I turned my attention to the others. ”Can I... ask you... something?” I asked: I’m not really smart at starting a conversation. ”Of course… What about?” Chen reassured me. I looked down for a second, then back to them.
 
“You know Jongin had an ex, right?” I asked, and they nodded a ‘Yes’. ”How is she like?” I asked.
 
EXO-M exchanged glances for a while. ”We’d rather not talk about her,” Kris muttered, not looking away from his book. I gave a scowl at him, which made him sigh and place a bookmark before putting his book on the table beside him.
 
“She’s an immortal vampire, who feeds on human blood,” he explained, I gasped. ”She seemed cute once. She always acted nice around us,” Lay added. ”There was something bad about her, though, which made Kai broke up with her...” Luhan said, making me furrow my eyebrows. ”She’s a master of sorcery… dark magic, to be precise. Jongin was so upset when he found out about that,” he said.
 
“She never came back since then?” I asked, and EXO-M shook their heads. ”We went here to China and Seoul so Jongin could get away from her,” Xiumin told me.
 
“Aww… it kind of reminds me of Votarni,” Key muttered, making the rest glare at him. Minho ‘lightly’ smacked the back of his head. I narrowed my eyes. ”Votarni?” I recalled. They sighed and nodded.
 
“A city... only for vampires... Humans can visit, although they might have the chance of getting bitten, though,” Kris explained. ”We vampires are supposed to keep it as a secret from humans,” he added, glaring at Key. ”Can’t you guys take me there?” I asked. They exchanged glances, again.
 
“We could, right?” Tao asked.
 
“Well, they’ll kill her,” Lay reminded.
 
“We’ll just tell them she’s Kai’s girlfriend, simple,” Luhan said.
 
“It’s not that simple protecting the Princess,” Kris flinched.
 
That hit me. These days, EXO kept saying that they should protect me. Why should they? ”Hey, why are you so overprotective in me? I mean, you always say you have to protect me,” I reminded them. ”We have to. There’s only one Princess of the Swans in the whole wide world,” Onew told me.
 
“... Around every century...” Kris mumbled, raising an eyebrow. I gasped and jumped up in shock. ”WHAT!? A WHOLE CENTURY!?” I shrieked. Kris shrugged and chuckled. ”As I expected... Shrieking like a little kid,” he teased. I snarled at him, rolling my eyes.
 
“And, in Votarni, we’re sorta like the idols in there. We work in an entertainment company,” Taemin told me. I widened my eyes in amusement. There are idols, even in a world of vampires? Geez…
 
“Human fans are still better, though. Our fans mostly are erts,” Minho groaned, rolling his eyes. I raised my eyebrows. ”Yeah... They usually go for Taemin, Kai, Luhan, Kris, and some others. They’re crazy,” Xiumin added. I giggled in their reactions.
 
“They usually mistake Kai for Taemin,” Onew gagged, which made Taemin blow his fringe in annoyance. ”Talking about my twin?” a voice asked. I gasped, seeing Kai suddenly walking in with a glass of orange juice in his left hand. His white tee was perfectly clean, just a bit dirty because of the soil.
 
“You’re done already?” Chen asked, raising an eyebrow. ”Yeah, hyung, it’s just a small snack,” he scoffed and chuckled. Soon enough, the rest of EXO-K walked in.
 
“You’re not hunting?” Suho asked. ”Nope, no need to. What about you?” Onew asked. “We’ve just hunted before you came,” Kris assured them. A time with 17 vampires... Great...