six brothers (covens - part 2)

Dancing Vampire
We reached a meadow, with only a white wooden fence in the very middle. We got out of our cars, Suho immediately walked towards me. 
 
“This is the gate that only vampires and swans can use to teleport between places, just by jumping over it,” he explained, smiling. I widened my eyes in amusement. ”Yes indeed. Now, hold hands, everyone,” Onew demanded, we did. I stood between Suho and D.O.
 
“China, here we come,” D.O muttered, and we ran and jumped over the fence. As we reached the other side, I noticed we were in the same forest, same meadow. The only thing that’s different was… I saw 6 guys standing a couple of meters in front of us. They looked more vampire-like than EXO-K, which sent shivers down my spine.
 
“You finally came,” said a tall, blonde-haired guy who seemed to have the most mature yet the iciest look amongst the six, making me suddenly think of how he looks like the leader of the six. Suho nodded. ”SHINee coven? You didn’t tell us you were coming,” a black-haired guy who was the second tallest commented. SHINee shrugged and smirked. ”As a matter of fact, we are,” Jonghyun scoffed, chuckling.
  
“So, who’s this?” another one asked, referring to me. The tall blonde gasped as I saw his eyes went darker. “You... You guys brought a--... a s-swan!?” he asked. Suho and I stepped forward, though I hesitated to. “Yes. This is Min Wang Bi, Princess of the Swans,” Suho introduced me to them. They gasped when he mentioned ‘Princess’.
 
“Wangbi-ah, this is our brother coven, EXO-M,” Suho whispered. I smiled shyly and nervously at them. “Hey, everyone... Name’s Min Wang Bi,” I introduced myself. EXO-M’s jaws dropped.
 
“You... speak... C-Chinese!?” they exclaimed. I giggled and nodded at their reaction. Suho stepped back so they could introduce themselves.
 
A guy dashed up to me. That guy was extremely tall, a bit taller than Chanyeol, probably about 15 centimeters taller than me. He had ash-blonde hair, sharp jawline, piercing gaze, making him look more like a vampire amongst the six.
 
“Hey! My name’s Wu Yi Fan, leader of EXO-M coven. The others call me Kris. I moved in from Canada,” he introduced, his deep voice sent shudders down my spine. As I expected, he was the leader. I raised my eyebrows and smirked. So this is YiFan... Kris…?. The mind-reader… is from Canada? Same as Henry…
 
“Hey, Kris! I’m from Las Vegas. Nice to meet another North American here,” I told him, his jaw dropped, astonished. “No-freaking-hell-way. Las Vegas? Cool! I’ve always wanted to go there! And, anyways… I’m Chinese-Canadian,” he exclaimed in a clear Canadian accent, smiling. Once he smiled, my heartbeat doubled. A breath-taking smile... shot towards me.
 
I gulped and smiled at his reaction. ”Oh, and, by the way... I heard that you’re... a mind-reader?” I asked him, he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. ”Well, yeah. But... fortunately for you, I can’t read a swan’s mind,” he explained. I mentally sighed in relief. Can’t read a swan’s mind? That’s new... I nodded in understanding and smiled at him, reassuring him. He smiled back and dashed to EXO-M.
 
Another guy dashed up to me. This one was extremely cute, baby-faced, chubby cheeks, bambi eyes, light brown-haired. Hello there! Name’s Luhan,” he said. I giggled for a while at the way he pronounced his name. ”Lu... as in... ‘Deer’ in Chinese?” I asked. He smiled cutely at me. ”Yeah, you can say that.” he said. I giggled in response.
 
“So... you’re a waterbender, huh?” I asked, and he nodded. ”Would you like me to demonstrate?” he offered, I nodded in anticipation. He took a few steps back, spinned his hands in a circle, bending water from the plants. The water moved gracefully according to his movements.
 
“Wow...” I breathed in amusement. “Though, I hate using water from plants,” Luhan muttered as he put his hands down, dashing back.
 
Two others came up. One was slightly taller than Suho, he had sharp, chiseled jawline, high cheekbones, and dark hair. The other one was rather chubby and baby-faced, just like Luhan. He had dark brown-ish hair.
 
“Hey, Wangbi! I’m Kim Min Seok. Call me Xiumin,” the chubby one said. ”Hey. My name’s Kim Jong Dae, My Chinese name’s Chen,” the other one said. Koreans in a Chinese coven?
 
“You two are Koreans, right?” I asked them, they nodded. ”Yup! We don’t speak fluent Mandarin, so we need to practice on it… Heh heh,” Chen let out a small laugh. I giggled and nodded.
 
The next one had brown hair and cute dimples. He smiled at me. ”Hey. Name’s Zhang Yi Xing. The others call me Lay,” he introduced. So... This is the... ”You’re the future-teller?” I asked. He nodded and smiled cutely at me. ”Yeah, but my visions are subjective. They change as the future changes,” he explained. ”For example, I saw EXO-K coming, bringing a girl. I didn’t see SHINee coming, as they never told us. That girl turned out to be you, Wangbi,” he added. I twisted the corner of my lips and nodded in understanding. Cool powers for a vampire, huh?
 
The last one dashed up to me. He had black hair, high cheekbones. I suddenly sensed some kind of a creepy aura out of him. Yet, his cute golden eyes were attractive.
 
“Hey, Wangbi. My name is Huang Zi Tao. You can call me Tao for short. I’m the earthbender,” he smirked at me, showing a bit of his fangs. I gasped and widened my eyes. ”Tao, you’re youngest, control your bloodlust. We can’t kill a swan,” Kris scolded him firmly. Tao rolled his eyes and ‘grr’ed at him.
 
Wait a sec. ”The... youngest?” I asked, he nodded. “Wow. I thought Xiumin or Luhan was,” I muttered, which made EXO-M burst out laughing. “It’s the other way around. Xiumin ge’s oldest, I’m second,” Luhan chirped. My jaw dropped in amazement. Kris... is younger than them? But, he looks WAY older than that, literally. “You don’t say,” I commented.
 
Suho dashed up to us. “Can we get to your place first? We need to hunt,” he asked, Kris nodded. In an instant, Kai dashed up to me, crouching down. I let out a ‘tch’, rolling my eyes as I got onto his back. I buried my face into his shoulder to prevent the wind from drying my eyes out. We ran to EXO-M’s house.
 
Like I expected, it was almost as simple and big as EXO-K’s, except for some of the red colors. Kai slowly placed me down. EXO-K rounded up to me.
 
“We’re gonna hunt first, okay?” Baekhyun told me. I nodded and smiled at him. ”We’ll be back soon, babe,” Kai cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I blushed and smiled. In the corner of my eye, I saw some of EXO-M widening their eyes, some sticking out their tongue in disgust. Kai chuckled, caressing my cheek.
 
“Come on already,” Chanyeol pulled the younger’s collar. Kai rolled his eyes and ‘tch’ed. I giggled at his reaction. ”Don’t get to much blood on you, okay? It’s kind of creepy,” I warned them, Chanyeol smirked. “I love creepin’,” he muttered. I glared at him. ”Bye!” EXO-K waved at me. I smiled back and waved as they dashed out of the house.