Pastry 2

Dulce Idol

Ren's POV

         I am a man who never really cared about love or anything of the sort. I really does feel so weird to day this but I have encountered love at first sight. The minuet I layed eyes on this handsome boy standing behind  the register My heart wouldn't stop beating. It seemed I fell fast and hard for the man who's nametag read Jr.I planned to make friend with him at first and start to frequent the shop, but Jr then asked to come home with him and grant him a wish. Wow who would have thought that it be this easy. We got on a buss and started to talk, we were on our way to Jr's house.

        "So Ren we are friends right?" Jr asked.

        "Yeah. Sorry for asking all of a sudden." I replied.

        "No, don't be sorry I am actually really happy. I haven't had a friend in quite some time." Jr smiled he looked so cute.

        "Oh really then I am happy. So anyway how old are you, are you in school?" I asked.

        "I am 17 four more months and I turn 18." Jr looked at me. I was actually suprised at his age. Judging by his aura I would have assumed he was at least 19. I guess his charisma is no joke. I started laughing and Jr turned his head in confusion.

        "It is nothing, I just thought you were a bit older. I am actually 22." I tried to say catching my breath. Then I heard Jr take a big gasp.

        "No way I thought you were around sixteen. That is that is more than a five year diffrence." Jr said, We both started laughing We quickly arrived to Jr's house. The house's yard was neatly cut and some flowers seemed to be planted around a big tree. I could tell that the house was old because of the kind of design the house showed. Jr suddenly got my hand and pulled me inside the house. I started to take of my shoes when I noticed that no other shoes were around execpt his and Jr's.

        "Do you live here alone?" I asked him as I was reaching to what looked to be the living room. Jr was sitting on a comfortable looking couch. I sat on the love seat across from him.  

        "Yeah I live here alone. I decided to live alone so I could get famliar to living on my own. My parents agreed and let me use this house. It belong to my grandparents." Jr expalined as he was setting plates and tea on the small copper colored coffe table.

        "What are you setting up?" I then decided to help him. Jr finshed setting the plates up. and sat back neatly on the couch. He was looking down and tightly holding his hands.

        "I would like it if you would grant me my wish." Jr said.

Jr's POV 

        I was so nervous it has been awhile since I have had a friend. I kept wondering whether he was going to be able to grant me this one wish, on the ride here. Ever since I started to work at Dulce there is one thing I have wanted to do and now I can. I took out a small box of of pastries.  The baker always at the end of the work day gives me some left overs. I have always wanted to bring a friend to my house and be able to eat the pastries with them.

        "I would like it if you would grant me my wish." I told Ren.

        "Yeah shoot." Ren said moving his hand around.

        "Well it has been my wish for along time, I have wanted to bring a friend over to my house and share these wonderful pastries with them. So would you be able to grant me my wish?" I asked shly

        "Wow you pretty cute when it comes to these things." Ren said getting closer to my face I started to blush and out my head down again." Sure no problem but like I said before I am not very fond of sweets."

        " It is okay before we left I was able to get some plain bread, It is really good." I told him desperately. Luckly enough for me Ren agreed and my wish was granted I didn't think anything could ruin this night. Ren and I talked alot but by the time I knew it it was getting late for Ren. While I was heading to the front door with Ren I invited him back again.

         Then I heard some loud banging on the door. When me and Ren get out to the front yard I see My ex-boyfriend leaning againgt the gate to my house. He seemed to be drunk and here I thought nothing could ruin tonight.