Pastry 1

Dulce Idol

Ren's POV

        It was the end of the work day and I was pretty worn out. I thought today I would be able to go home and just sleep. I was just hoping no one would bother me. With that mind I headed to the parking lot. In my company I am know as an idol. The first day I entered the company my new boss declared me as "The Idol of the Company." Because of my feminish looks I have alot of people wanting to ask me out. It is honestly quite funny as when I say yes and decide to go out with them, they end up wanting to dump me. I always can see it when they have had enough of me so I end up breaking up with them. No one can really stand my personality. I am kind of the oppisite of what people think I am. TeeHee~

        "Ren wait up!" I turned around to find four of my co-workers running towards me.

        "What's up guys do need anything." I asked them in an innocent voice as they caught up to me.

        "We want to invite you somewhre you might like." They looked really desprate and I didn't intend to waste my energy on fighting with them.

        "Okay." I said as I started to walk with them. You might think that "Oh Ren wait they might want to jump you or something!" To be totally blunt I can take care of them if they decide to do anything I hate. I don't want to brag but I am pretty strong even though it might not look like it. By the time I knew it we were infront of this small shop. The sign read Dulce, nice name. 

        "Guys what are were doing here?" I asked them using my puppy dog eys. I acted scared so they wouldn't try anything. They stepped a few feet back.

        "Well Ren to be honest we made a bet of whether you would follow us here or not. We come here often and we were bored so we just made a bet." They explained. I was ready to give them a earfull. So they brought me here for a stupid bet. I was about to explode with anger so I just breathed and clamed down. 

        "Well since we are here let us just go in." I smiled. I could tell that they were feeling kind of giulty now. One of them fell to his knees and cried about just how nice I am. I then pushed all four of them inside not wanting to make a scene infront of the shop.The shop looked quite comfy inside. The was this feeling of wanting to say "I am home." I then found this most beautiful man standing behind a register. I could barley read his name tag, but it read Jr.

Jr's POV

         Today was such a hectic day. I wish this day would end happily. Today my boss found out that I was gay and I was so afraid to lose this job. My ex boyfriend decided to stalk me and find out where I worked. He came to the shop and made a big fiasco. Saying that he would never cheat on me again and wondered if him, his girlfriend and I could just be a . I wouldn't want to share my lover. So I took him outside and called him a taxi. I guess it was a good thing that he was drunk mabey he will forget that he was trying to get in contact with me. I was so lucky though my boss just gave me a really shocked face and and let the situation be. I am glad I didn't lose my job. I heard the little bell ring at the top of the door and saw ffive men in suits. One of them looked like a highschool student. Four of the men went to a small corner and it seemed they were trying to comfort a friend. The other young looking man sits on the stool right infront of me.

        "Hi I dont come here often what would you recommend. Nothing to sweet please I am not to fond of them. Really quick favor it might sound wierd since I just barley met you but can we be friends? Oh by the way my name is Ren" Ren asked.

        "Of course we can be friends I love to make new freinds." I said grabbing his hands and slighlty shaking them. "Oh sorry for touching you so carelessly.

        "Hahaha, It's okay I don't mind any way do you know a good place to take a quick nap would be?" Ren smiled at me.

        "Yeah follow me. I will wake you up before the store closes." I lead him to a nice table where the sun was barley shining. He thanked me and fell asleep right away. Three hours pass and the store was thirty minutes till it closed. So decided to wake Ren up.

        "Oh It is already nine wow it's late." Ren said looking at his watch. I started to pout because of hearibng that I thought he wouldn't be able to do me this small favor.

        "What's wrong?"Ren asked me.

        "Will you come to my apartment and grant me a wish?" I asked with my eyes tight shut. He aprubtly got up and I thought he was going to leave thinking I was some kind of weirdo. He agreed to come with me and grant me my wish. This day I think really will end well.