Pastry 3

Dulce Idol

Jr's POV 

         Dae-jung (my ex)is one thing that I wish I wouldnt have to deal with tonight. When I was dating him we were somewhat happy. One night I had walked in in him and some other girl. I wasn't shocked at all i kind of figured he be doing things behind my back. When I walked in he told me "Hey Jr want to joins us?" I was just tired that night I didnt want to deal with all of the drama breaking up would take. I left that night and never returned to that house I called my ex the next day to meet up to break it off with him. It has been about a month since the break up but he just can't just leave alone asking me to join him and his girl. 

        "Oh I see you got your self some chick to how about a foursome." Dae-jung said refering to Ren. I looked to ren apologeticlly.

        "Dae-jung you are drunk aren't you what are you here for? I already broke up with you." I tried to get him away from ren because he gets dangerous. 

        "I bet this y chick wouldn't  mind would she?" Dae-jung said as he pushed me away and walked towards ren. Dae-jung grabbed Ren's chin and tried to hold him by the waist. 

        "Hey do you think we can have fun?" Ren asked looking down to the floor. I was really counfused at where Ren was commiing from.Dae-jung answers " I know we will you look ty enough." Ren grabbed Dae-jung's forearm and flipped him over. I was genuieley shocked. Ren got ontop of Dae-jung and started to punch him hard to the face. "I am a ing male you Motherer. Don't mess with me."  Dae-jung tried his best to get the upper hand. He broke off of Ren's lighting punches. 

        "Ren stop Dae-jung is dangerous when he is drunck. Lets just call the police." I yelled trying to stop Ren from doing anyhting stupid. 

        "Does this guy come often to bother you like this?" Ren asked trying to dodge Dae-jungs's attack. I answered back with a yes and I told him that usaully just call the police. Ren got Dae-jung by the hair and smashed his head to his knee. Dae-jung fell to the floor and Ren came to me hugging me,. I was so counfused by this. 

Ren's POV 

        After looking back at what I had done I realised that I could have left a bad impression. I went to go hug Jr because he had been dealling with this it must have been hard on him. Jr started cry when I embraced him. He had told me he was scared and the cops never really did anyhting to help him. When Jr realised that he was crying on my shoulder he stepped back and said he was going to call the police. I said that I would stay with him till the cops came. I told him that I just got angry all of a sudden at so many thing that I couldnt stop my self. 

        "I am sorry I kicked your ex's ." I said but I didn't really mean it. 

        "No it is okay I always wanted to do something about him. I hope that we can still be friends My ex probably left a bad impression of me. Oh wait sorry for not telling you this earlier but I am gay. Are you homophobic?" Jr looked at me with his beautifull eyes. My heart skiped a beat.

        I laughed "You don't have to worry  mean every one has drama in there life and this happened to be part of yours. And about being gay like I said don't worry I am also gay." I looked at him with a smile and played with his hair. We both laughed because we didn't guess that our night would end up like this.while the cops came Jr decide it would be best for him to tell me the situation with his ex. I was enraged at the thought of someone treating Jr like that. 

        The police came and took care of Dae-jung. They looked at me with some blood on my shirt and I guessed he couldn't have thought I would have been the one to attack back. Jr and I explained the situation to the other cop. The cops left about 5 minuets later.  

        I told Jr that it was already late and If I didnt go home I wouldn't make it for work. I felt bad to leave Jr alone after what happened. I offered to exchange numbers so that we could hangout some other time. he gave me his number and I automatically thought "win"

        "Will you come to the bakery again? " Jr looked at me pleadingly. "

         I told him I would visit tommrow. I smiled at him and he smiled at me and agrred to me going tommrow. We sad goodbye and I left. I was running to the train station and my heart was beating so fast I coouldn't belive that in one day I found the love of my life and I also got his number. I was so happy that night I didnt sleep at all.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry I haven't updated I had ben in a accident and i wa recovering, but I am all better now. Thanck you for waiting. :3