Preface

Mad Paradise(Unofficial title)

"Now, tell me about this... Dreams of yours. What exactly is happening in these events?" questioned the low gruffy voice of a fat man dressed in a black and white suit. 

"It all started.... When I met him..." answered a very soft voice, barely audible that anyone standing on the other side of the door to the white room strained his ear to listen. Fiddling with his fingers, picking at the scabs from the multiple injections on his upper arms, picking at the dirty in between the flesh and nail of his fingertips. 

"Him? Do you mean... Wu Yi Fan?"  the fat social worker asked out of pure curiosity, his thick brows came together in a frown. The social worker eyed the patient's movements; how he was constantly shaking his left leg, picking at the scabs, and avoiding eye contact. "Yes." whispered the boy, his tongue darting out to his dry chapped lips with little success in fully moistening them. "He came to my ward every night." the boy added as he stared at his lap. 

The social worker took a deep breath, rubbing at his chubby face with his swollen looking hands and adjust his sitting position. "Has Yi Fan spoke to you about  what is going on here? About the therapies and tests?" he asked, the social worker needed more than just simple 'yes' and 'no' answered that he was given from the young adult. He needed answers, how was he suppose to file a full report on the case if the former-patient isn't cooperating well. 

The teen slowly lifted his head up, his eyes travelled upwards until his gaze was locked with the social worker. Those dark brown orbs held nothing but madness, "No..." he said in a low voice.

 

Liar!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The knob on the door could be heard jiggling, as if someone is trying to open it. The dark silhouette slowly lifted up his head and eyed at the door. He glanced at the time, 12:00 AM. Of course, as always expected the dark silhouette's companion would always come and visit him. He remembered clearly, that no patients should have communication with the other patients but however, his companion insisted on continuing this communication. Hence, result in now. His companion unlocked the door from the otherside and opened the door. His tall figure cast a large shadow on the white floor,  "Kai..." the tall figure breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Kai still sane and in one piece. The tall male, stepped further into the room and closed the door behind him and slowly made his way to the bed located just across from the door. "Are you alright?" he asked in his low voice, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

 

"K-kris..." whispered the boy sitting on the bed, his voice barely audible. The said person slowly sat on the edge of the bed, sensing fear in the younger of the two. "What's wrong Kai?" Kris said softly as he stared at him through the dark. Kai didn't speak, nor did he choked out a sound as he continued to huddle on the bed, back pressed against the wall and knees close to his chest. "Kai, what's wrong? Come on tell me." Kris said softly, his tone desperate.

 

They are watching us...

 

Kai stifled a sob but Kris noticed it in time, "Kai?" he called out as he extend his hand towards the trembling boy, feeling the other flinched. "It's okay... Tell me what's wrong?" the blonde insisted. He saw Kai shaking his head from side to side. Kris frowned, trying to understand what was Kai trying to give off through his emotions that was coming off him as an aura. He shifted closer to the boy and reached out again, brushing his fingertips against the soft warm skin. They stayed like this for awhile, silence building the tension around and between them.

 

Go... Away... Please...

 

Kris continued to Kai's cheek in a gentle and tenderly manner, now moving closer so he was sitting beside him. Kai choked up another shaky sob. "Shhh... It's okay.." Kris whispered softly, the boy's dark brown locks which is longer than before. 

 

Leave... Now...

 

Kris continued his actions without anymore words, his thumb ghosting just above the corner of Kai's lips. He could feel the younger's gaze piercing thruogh his soul, which cause him to shudder.

 

Leave...

 

Kris continued to Kai's cheek.

 

Leave.... Now...

 

He kept Kai's cheek, slightly lower. 

 

N......ow.......

 

Before Kris could brush his finger tips against the corner's of Kai's mouth, the younger suddenly pounced on him with such force and the next thing he felt was a pair of cold hands wrapped tightly around his neck in attempt of choking him. Kris widen his eyes as he caught a glimpse of Kai's face.

 

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

 

Those eyes... They were filled with hate, fear and sadness...

 

 

 

Kai..... What have you done?

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

AYO WASSUP KREASE!? :D

I'm now back with another story which I promise I'll be sticking on until it's completed. Seriously... This is the only one I'm going to focus on now... I promise. Really really promise you. 

Basically this is a story about Madness, 12 boys... EXO boys~ ventured involunteeringly into the path of mad people. Where madness isn't curable and that it lives within every single one of us. It's inspired by then well known 'The Golden Hotel 3' which all of you, most of you, already have read. What inspires me about it was the killings,[WARNING SPOILER!] how each member was killed according to their symbol. And I wanted to do a horror story which is a mix and match of Alice Madness Returns, American Mcgee's Alice and (probably) Hannibal? And I was thinking about making it as gruesome as possible. How the killings are being describe (time to read some gore novels. XD) 

So hyper!!! Okay, I'll stop.

 

 

kai photo 79f0f736afc37931264f7e81ebc4b74543a91176.gif

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! >w<