Taeny genderbender: Three Stops (part 1)

Love is in the Air: A Collection of One Shots

 

“Here in Seoul, it’s a beautiful 21 degrees cel-”

I don’t wanna hear about the weather!

 

“JiYeon-ah, Sarangh-”

Please don’t. I might throw up.

 

“Yah! You little punk! I’ll kil-”

Not really in the mood for action today

 

“♫ ♫ Who lives in a pineapple under the ♫♫-”

 

Damn. Boredom . But it’s a monday afternoon, why wouldn’t I be bored?? Now, I know what you all are gonna ask. “Taeng. What the hell are you doin’, man? Its a Monday! Shouldn’t you be half-assing work at some McDonalds right now?”

Well for your information...

Yes, I should.

But after I started that teeny-tiny grease fire that burned down half of the building, I had to be let go (It’s not that I wasn’t paying attention, I was just distracted--And that totally makes sense!).  So now, I’m eating soggy cereal in my “living room” (the side of my bedroom that has the recliner I bought at a yard sale), watching Squidward get attacked by a sea-bear.

I was just about to start nodding off when I got a call from my mom. I’m not gonna answer it though. I just don’t have the energy to hear her endless nagging, so I’ll just wait for her to leave a message like she always does. Finally, the stupid automated voice on the answering machine introduced my naggy mother.

 

“One new message on April 22, 2013. First new message.”

“Tae-Tae!”

I hate it when she calls me that.

”You haven’t been answering your phone lately. Why aren’t you answering your phone?! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR UMMA?!?”

Oh my god. Kill me.

“Anyway, your father and I are coming over tonight to see how you’re doing. So the apartment better be clean! Bye sweety!” *click*

My mom’s calls never fail to make chills go up and down my spine, and not like in the good way when you bring a girl home and she--nevermind.

The room suddenly feels so stuffy. I think I should go for a drive. It should help me get my mind off of the upcoming “fun-filled” visit from my parents.

....

I’ve been driving for almost an hour now. The polluted city air wasn’t any better than my apartment, so I decided to take a mini trip to... anywhere else. But I still haven’t seen anything that catches my interest, and I’m getting kinda bored. Again.

 

Okay.

All I see is a tree...

Another Tree...

Some more trees...

A gas station...

A girl...

 

Wait, WHAT?!?.

Ha! My boredom must really be getting to me! Why would there be a cute girl in the middle of nowhere??  I’m trying to snap out of this delusion, but it just won’t go away!! I guess she is real...

 

As I passed the girl, I saw that she was constantly waving her thumb around like a mad person. A hitchhiker I guess. I’ve heard bad things about hitchhikers. They jump into your car and kill you from the backseat. So, there’s no way I’m letting that creature into my car!

I kinda feel bad for her though.

I mean, she looks like a young girl, about my age. Even from afar, she looks way too pretty to be a freaky hobo that wants to kill me...Right?

I take your silence as a yes.

 

So I turned the car around.  

 

I stopped in front of the girl, and she looked up with a really confused expression, and didn’t even move an inch. She just kept staring at me. Very blankly.

She must be stupid. A car stops in front of a hitchiker for two reasons: to pick ‘em up or arrest them. My silver Ford Escape definitely does not look like a police car, so there shouldn’t be that much confusion over what I’m doing.

I guess it’s time to press the horn.

*BEEP*

That woke her up.

“What are you doing?! If you need to go somewhere, then get in! I can’t be here all day”

And that got her moving.

She quickly scurried into the car.

“Thank you so much! I will definitely repay you later!” She said, bowing, and then gave me the most intense eye smile I have ever seen in my entire life. Her eyes must cramp all the time from it.

For the first time, I saw her up close. She had long black hair all the way to her back and bangs that really complimented the shape of her fa-

“Excuse me, but did you hear what I said?”

Uh-oh. I quickly answered, “U-uh no. Just repeat it.”

“Oh, well I was wondering if you could take me back to my house in Nowon-gu?”

“What Neighborhood?”

“Junggye-dong.”

Not far from mine. Weird.

“Whatever.”

“Eeekk! Yay! Thank youuuuu sooo much!”

Hehe. That squealing was kinda cute.

“Whatever. Just try not to squeal anymore. It’s annoying.”

“Got it. Just one more thing.”

This girl’s asking for too much.

“What now?!?” I just had to ask.

“Can we make one reeeallly quick stop on the way?”

“Seriously?!?”

She did this small little nod like a little kid would do. Aww...

No! Say no, Taeng! Just. Say. No.

 

...

....

........

 

 

“Fine.”

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!!!! How have you been doing for the past two weeks? Sittling in anticipation for my next update??? (lol)

Anyway. Requested by kyoichi309here is a taeny genderbender!!!!!!!!!!! My first genderbender eva! 

And don't worry kyoichi309there will be about 3 parts to this story! I wanna make sure that you can enjoy it in it's fullest and greatest!!!

The parts will be a little spread out. The next fic is going to be the BaekYeol or Hunhan (or both *wiggles eyebrows*) requested by the lovely eoleum_yoja.   

Then, Part two will be next!!!

 

I hope I didn't dissapoint you!!  Feel free to make any constructive criticism! I will gladly accept it!

 

Thanks again for the request kyoichi, and (if I don't have a project to do) I will be back  on Saturday, May 11th (or sunday) with another update!

 

Later ppls!!

 

~AfriSone

 

Edit (May 12, 2013): Because it's mother's day weekend, and I have a HUGE project to finish, I can't update this weekend:((

I really wanted to work on it, but I also wanna spend time with my mama! (lol)

Anyway, I will update next week. I hope you all understand!!!!!!!!

Peace~