〔 Applicants +APP┊

〔 Gotta Go My Own Way ┊— apply now

application (turn it in here or else) source code (use it or you'll be sent to the SM dungeon)

 


《 APPLICANTS !


  Lee Minjee !

td | rainingscenarios

    c h o s e n  !

ASLEEP ON THE JOB

well, since this is my character, she is obviously chosen! yeah an example app will be released soon I AM JUST TOO BUSY so- uh yeah. make sure that you submit your app on a blogpost and enter it in the correct spot! i will update this space every day if i get apps in, so if you do not see yours, please check with me! thank you. 

 

  Choi Hanmi !

bighead | bigheadlittlearms

    r e j e c t e d  !

INTERNET ADDICT

hello, bighead! thank you so much for taking your time and applying for my fic. okay, right off the bat, your application is just wrong. the title is wrong, by the way i specifically put the "Incheon" part already on the hometown for a reason. however, you failed to comply. next, the two thumbnails (of what was supposed to be your FIRST choice, then SECOND) is completely wrong and just two different pictures of your first. and to my surprise, you didn't even provide me with any links? no gallery, no nothing? plus, the second choice is called a second choice for a reason, but yet you filled out both spots as "kim seuk hye". to be honest, her face doesn't even fit the internet addict much as i wouldve expected an ulzzang too. seukhye is way too frilly for someone who isn't supposed to be tomboy nor girly, but in the middle. you didn't even include her height and weight, and the style section is just unbelievebaly short. OKAY AND IM ABOUT TO SCREAM BECAUSE I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT THE MINNIMUM FOR THE PERSONALITY SECTION IS TWO FRICKIN PARAGRAPGHS - A PARAGRAPH BEING 5-7 SENTENCES - HOWEVER, YOU JUST DID ONE SMALL WRITING THAT CANNOT EVEN BE CALLED A PARAGRAPH. It's like THREE FRICKIN SENTENCES. omfg dear FriCKiing KRisussss AND THE HISTORY PART IS JUST NOT EVEN DETIALED. AND SHE'S SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE FIVE GIRLS FOR HER WHOLE LIFE- Excuse me, I do not mean to use caps buT I DUNNO- IT JUST KIND ANGERS ME?? Kai is a good choice, but I noticed that you only gave him one sentence and a half for his personality?? And the last sentence isn't even completed! Aditionally, I did state to make that section ONE paragraph. By the way, their relationship isn't as detailed as I would've liked it to be. Could you elaborate more on their interactions, feelings, and attitudes? Finally, you didn't remove the brackets for 'questions' and 'comments +scene suggestions'. Just- all in all, your application is very WRONG. It does have potential, but it's as if you didn't even try! Until all these problems are fixed, your app has been rejected.

 

  Seo Jaehwa !

Lia | unnamed1demannu

    a c c e p t e d  !

TYPICAL GIRL

HEYEYEYEEEEAAA, LIA. THANK FOR APPLYINGGGG omg. Anyways, your ulzzang is rEALLY FRICKIN HOT AND THIS IS COMING FORM A GAY BOY I MEAN PRETTY. Personally, I believe she does seem like a good face for the typical girl. So, PROPS TO YA. I really like how you didn't drag and blab on the appearance field, and thank you so much for all those links in the style section! URGH, THE PERSONALITY SECTION IS REALLY PERFECT. I like how she's a little uptight, pricky- omg. I was expecting someone to dO this for this certain ploT SO YAAAY!! Ding ding ding. The history section is good enough for me to grasp, so good job. MOVING ON TO RABU. I really like how you describe Luhan as a pretty boy who hates being a pretty boy because he's manly HAHAHAasdfghjkl; b/c Luhan wants to be known as manly HAHAH how funny. AND SERIOUSLY, HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH LUHAN BEING THIS DIRTY, ADVENTEROUS LITTLE - omg. AND I AM SQUEALING REALLY HARD HOYL IT'S SO CUTE HOW HE WANTS TO GO TO AFRICA AND HELP PEOPLE THEREEEE hgjkf ;__________; Moving on, I seriously LOVE their relationship! I'm getting Haru/Shizuku feels form Tonari No Kaibutsukun k, b/c she gets out of her prick shell and he goes out of his way- WHICH IS JUST ADORABLE. RABURABU THE RELATIONSHIP K. Your scene suggestions are nice, I'll use them for sure if your character gets chosen! There were no major problems, except that I would really like if you who fill me in if Luhan and Jaehwa end up with each other and how they develop feelings for each other, etc. in the relationship section. I am ready to accept your app, I just need you to elaborate.  frICK okay, thank you for fixing that so fast! THE WHOLE CONFESSION THING WAS REAL, REAL CUTE, I JUST SMILED LIKE A PEDO B/C I DUNNO IT'S JUST ADORABLEEE.dkhgkfjdhg; so before I start fanboying s'more, I'll just go ahead and accept you app..! Thank you! ^ u ^

  Kim Eunhee !

Chi | mocheeeh

    r e j e c t e d  !

INTERNET ADDICT

Hello, hello, Chi! Thank you so much for applying! Uh, the hometown section is supposed to be 'Incheon' b/c that's where the six girls grow up, but it's not that much of a big deal. Kim Shin Yeong is pretty! However, she really doesn't seem to fit the internet addict plot. But but but, Jang Chom Mi does seem to be a bit more fitting. Anyways, I like her personality! Eunhee is an antisocial girl, right? Okay, well, that's cool. BUT SADLY, that doesn't go along with what I have had planned for the story. You said that she only meets with her parents and little sister. But, what about her five friends? This whole story is revolving around these six girls and their friendships whie they go their own way, finding romance in the direction. The history part is fine, nothing major to bug me. So, Luhan appears to be the guy who's friendly with the kids and elderly. But, he's apparently a playboy as well? I dunno, that really doesn't make sense since he does seem to be heartwarming rather than heartbreaking... please go furhter into explaination. I like their relationship, though! It's cute and really frickiN fuwafuwa k. I did enjoy your app, but there were some problems. Please fix those! Thank you.

  Wang Meiyin !

Di | Lydine

    a c c e p t e d  !

BOOKWORM

ayyyo whaddup, Di! thank thank thank for applying<3! your first ulzzang choice, Yiyi, is really frickin pretty! she looks naturally softspoken and fits the bookworm line perfectly. i have fallen IN LOVE with her personality. it's really nice and wellwritten! the history section is nice, and i seriously like how you put she doesn't think she's good enough to hang out with her friends because compared to her older sister, she isn't as awesome. it makes sense and falls into place. AND INTERNALLY SCREAMING B/C I SWEAR, CHANYEOL IS /SUCH/ A GREAT CHOICE FOR THIS PLOT. dkjhgfdkjd; i love how you described him as a hyperactive, carefree, fun guy! that's seriously a good thing b/c opposites attract. MEIYIN AND CHANYEOL'S RELATIONSHIP IS REALLY CUTE AND AMAZING asdfghjkL;. Thank you for making such a great application! I shall go ahead and accept it...!

 

  Nal Hyeseom !

avocado | CorruptedRainbows

    a c c e p t e d  !

BOOKWORM

YOYOYOYO, AVOCADO! thank for applying...! You forgot to remove the brackets in the ulzzang section, but that's not a big deal. Also, I felt like your second choice somehow suited the plot more, so I used one of her pictures. However, don't fret! Your first choice will still be used if your character gets chosen. Next, I really like her personality! She seems like a shunned, insecure, quiet girl. Which, in fact, is okay. I kind of like those characters from time to time, and this is one of those times! lmao i really like you described kai, it seems to actually suit him...!! and their relationship is really... chromatic (is that the word??). In other words, I love it! And as for the scene suggestion, it's really cliche- but cute! There were no major problems, so I might as well accept your app~.
 

  Park Gloriann !

glory | whitedoves

    a c c e p t e d  !

internet addict

Hello, hello, Glory!! WOW IDK I JUST REALLY LIKE YOUR APP. The personality is really well done and I love the history within Gloriann and Kyungsoo lIKE WOW CAN U NOT. omg, so yeah i'll go ahead and accept your wonderful app before i become emotionally unstable again!

 

 

  Jung Hyemi !

bridgit | damdimsum

    a c c e p t e d !

Typical girl

Yo, Bridgit! I liked your application a lot! I WAS JUST REALLY BOTHERED BY YOUR GRAMMAR. But it's fine other than that! Her relationship with Baekhyun was interesting and I think It'd be fun to write about the whole girlfriend thing. Thanks for applying!