〔 Plotlines┊

〔 Gotta Go My Own Way ┊— apply now
 
 

《 PLOTLINES


 tYPICAL GIRL
"Ew!get that away from me!" The prissy, sissy one who wears the most makeup and always carries around handsanitizer. She's the only one unwilling to touch a bug... EVER. However, this summer, she is sent off to be with her aunt and uncle who live in this little neighborhood deep into the subtle area of a tropical forest. She arrives in a bad attitude, afraid to touch everything in contact. However, will she leave in a great mood? Because of a certain boy?
 
 asleep on the job
"sCHOOL? how about 'no'." The lazy, carefree of the group who doesn't give two s about homework. Why? She believes that school won't help with her artistic and musical future career. And of course, her parents sign her up for a summer school in Seoul to makeup for her poor grades. She whines and whines, seriously not wanting attend. But maybe for once, the school life will be like one of those anime schools? The ones full of romance? However, the best part is that she doesn't expect it.
 
. GENDERCONFUSED
"What's a gender? genders & genderless for the win." She's lost and confused. About her gender identity that is. Before summer started, she announced this mental fight to her friends and parents in tears, unsure of where she is going. In high hopes of finding out if she is genderless, meant to be transgendered, or just her given gender, she heads to the town where her own mother was able to find herself, Busan. This summer, she will visit the town that will make her... her. Anywho, there's someone there in Busan. Someone who stumbles upon the lost girl and is gonna love her for who she is, regardless of gender. But, what will be her true identity? 

《 PLOTLINES


 
 bookworm
"me? I'm just a background role in this play." Truly, she believes that she's just been a tag-along in this group for her entire life. Everyone is going somewhere else but her this summer, she is forced to stay at Incheon. Of course, she will be visiting the library every day for the purpose of no friends, and because she LOVES to read. Her parent's friends move into town and have a son her age. By force, she must give him a tour around town, even if she doesn't want to. Watch this stranger-relationship bloom into something more?
 
 internet addict
"BLOG BLOG BLOG." She seems pretty neutral since she's just on the internet 24/7, right? Nothing special, just another internet addict. However, she is secretly innocent and pure. Her father breaks her laptop due to lack of communication and sent to her grandmother who lives in Ulsan, as a punishment. She's gotta learn how to communicate with people more, be a bit more social with others. Is she gonna find someone in this town she doesn't know of? 
 
 Two faced
"I don't like her./i like her." Even if she is apart of this friend group, the other five sometimes don't like her. This girl cannot make up her mind! She signs herself up for a tourist trip to Japan with fellow residents of Incheon, because she really does like Japan. She'll stumble upon a member form the tourist trip to Japan from Seoul, apparently starting to develop feelings for him. Once she finishes her work with him, he'll guide her to the fact that she needs to make up her mind, as people have feelings. Will she realize her mistakes once he's happy with another girl?