Chapter 6: The Explanation

You told me you want to marry me, did not you?

Joon POV

“EXPLANATION JOON! EXPLANATION!!”

“WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND?!!”

“ARE YOU JUST PLAINLY A REAL BABO?!!”

“YOU ARE SO DEAD HYUNG!!”

Okay… maybe having a conference call is not a good idea since all I get is listening to all kind of screaming….

And yelling….

And scolding….

And wrath….

And rage….

And name all of bad things that possible to exist in this world, well…I taste it right now.

“JOON-AH!!”

“YAH!! LEE JOON!!”

“ HYUNG!!!”

Now they are trying to make me deaf.

“YAAH LEE CHANGSUN!! DON’T PRETEND THAT YOU CANNOT HEAR US!!”

I don’t even know who is talking…errrhm…. Screaming… they all are sound the same and I get the biggest headache in my life.

“YAAH LEE CHANGSUN!! STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU CANNOT HEAR US!! GIVE US EXPLANATION!!”

“Of course I can hear you hyungdeul, maknae line. Who can’t? You all practically scream through the phone!!!” Oh God… I barely can take it anymore, my head is pounding like crazy and my members’ screaming and craziness don’t make it better. In fact they make it even worse.

“YAAH LEE CHANGSUN… YOU…”

“And mind to keep your voice level hyungdeul, maknae line? It is pointless to talk in that ‘KIND’ of voice level. I can barely understand what all of you try to say. Please….?” I don’t want to beg but seriously… also I hope they notice that I put special stress on word ‘kind’.

Through the phone I hear all of my members take a deep breath… Knowing my members after all of these years I know they mad right now. Oww… screw that… THEY ARE FURIOUS and if we live in some kind of fantasy world, I am pretty sure they are turning into monster right now and about to ready to kill innocence and not to mention handsome human being named Lee Changsun. Thank God I am not longer living with them in the same apartment…

“Okay… So… tell us why you are in news all over the net?”

I involuntary shiver when I hear G.O hyung sweet but poisonous voice.

“I….. don’t know?” I try to answer as honest as possible but all I hear is another deep breath over the phone. Oh no…. not a good sign I suppose.

“YOU… I mean… you… you don’t know?”

Which country is the farthest from South Korean? I think I need to stay there for a while because a ‘mad cow’ from Anyang is ready to chase me.

“Seriously guys… I don’t know…” Oops… another deep breath. I should have called my mom earlier and told her that I love her.

“HYUNG… hyung… you don’t know that you are all over the net? Which country DO YOU LIVE IN?! You are in South Korea, country with the fastest internet connection!!!” Aishh… that rascal maknae… How dare he speak to me like that!!

“YAHH… MAKNAE!! I seriously don’t know!!”

“FINE… Then check it my dearest Joonies hyung thus your head will be filled with something to process.” Thunder? Who taught him to speak like that? Okay… I think I can worry about that issue latter.

“YAAH… THUNDER!!  HOW CAN YOU TREAT YOUR HYUNG LIKE THIS? Aish… FINE… I’ll check it!!”

“Yes check it Joonie and don’t you dare to end our conference call.”

Another ‘sweet’ voice from G.O hyung. Trust me I will never end this conference call at any cost; I don’t want to sell my soul to an evil, like him if I may add. Without turning my phone off I look for my tablet so I can browse what so called as ‘scandal’ by my members and awake their ‘dark’ side. For the record it is not easy to find my tablet with all the clothes scattered all over my room so unspoken curses are wandering in my head. But it does not last long when I read an article about the scandal. All the things are wiped out from my brain. I am surprise ooh scratch that…  I AM SO FREAKING SHOCK!!

Normal POV

Joon’ eyes bulge out when he reads the latest and hottest article from naver. 

TOP MODEL DAYOUNG WAS CAUGHT IN A DATE WITH A MIDDLE AGE MAN

Aside from the shocking title, the article is equipped by some photos which Joon recognizes as Dayoungie photos with him. Well… the angles of the photo make Dayoungie face can be seen crystal clear yet it makes his face completely out of the picture. But still Joon can recognize himself and he supposes all of s also recognize him.

Honestly Joon does not know which is irritated him more, the fact that his meeting with Dayoungie is misinterpreted as date, the fact that his beloved daughter is accused to date some middle age man or the fact that he is referred as middle age man… well he is definitely not that old right? Nevertheless Joon scans the whole article and he gets more irritated when the article says that Dayoungie might date the ‘middle age man’ so she can be a famous model like now. The comments on the article are also no joke. Some of them say that Dayoungie the so called innocence goddess is a two headed snake. Some of them which are most likely written by Dayoungie hardcore fans, threat to kill the man. Some of them also contain spiteful and harsh words about Dayoungie. And some of them depend Dayoungie, they say there is a high possibility that Dayoungie is forced to date the man. All in all the article and comments are bothering Joon.

“Joon….”  A voice comes from Joon’ phone brings Joon back to the reality.

“I need to call Dayoungie now hyungdeul, maknae line.” Before s say any other words Joon cuts them and ends the conference call, he definitely forgets about G.O threats for not to end the call. Joon nervously waits for Dayoungie to answer his call but Dayoungie does not answer his phone although he attempts to call her like thousand time… errrr that might be a little bit too exaggerating in fact Joon ‘only’ tries to call Dayoung for fifteen times.  Joon finally stops his attempt to call Dayoungie when his front door rings… Well… who knows? That might be Dayoungie right? Joon rushes to his door like there is no tomorrow and open the door without checking it first like he usually does. He is stunned when he finds out the people who stand in front of his apartment.

Seungho POV

“Hyungdeul?”  Joon greets me with his infamous stupid expression.

“Yeah it is me… who do you expect? Let’s talk about this inside rascal.” Seriously I still cannot control my anger yet. I don’t know which one is bothering me more, the fact that my member is in a scandal although his face does not show, the fact that my ‘daughter’ involves in a serious scandal that might brings her career down or the fact that there might be something between my stupidest member but so called as the face of the group and my ‘daughter’ without my consent.

“And how dare you end the call…” G.O practically drags Joon to enter his own apartment. I guess G.O also feels the same wrath as am I.

******

“So… You have known what we are talking about, right?”  Suddenly Joon living room is turned into a court with me and G.O as the prosecutors as well as the judges and Joon as the suspect.

“Nee…hyung.” Joon answers timidly.

“Now… give us explanation then. And for your records Thunder and Mir are so mad because of you yet since they have schedule they can’t leave they cannot come to ‘you’.  But they say they will come here after they finish their schedule. Seungho and I, in the other hand sacrifice our free time, just to come to ‘you’. So you better give us plausible and clear explanation.” Well… I can always trust G.O to make an ‘opening’ speech.

“I don’t know where to start.” Joon looks especially messy today; in a normal condition I will pity him but not today.

“Okay… I’ll make it simple to you. Just answer our question okay?” Having G.O as my partner in this ‘court’ is somehow very useful.

“So… did you go to a date with Dayoungie?” I don’t want to waste my time.

“NO!!” Joon immediately respond.

“OKAY… If you say so… But the photos taken from the article are so intimate and they say the other words.” G.O like a professional prosecutor prepares some evidence by showing the photos on this tablet.

Okay… I have to agree that the photos seem intimate. There are three photos and all of them portray the ‘couple’ look. In the first photo Dayoungie and Joon walked side by side. In the second photo Dayoungie was about to enter a car which I recognize as Joon’ private car with Joon stood beside her. And in the last photo the setting is in a restaurant, a small but beautiful rooftop restaurant if I may add, the photo is seem to be taken form distance, yet it shows clearly that Joon’ hand cover Dayoungie small and delicate hand on top the table.

“Seriously hyung…. I don’t have a date with Dayoungie. And I don’t know why the photos seem like… like… like… that!!” Judging from Joon not so fluent answer I think he just realizes about how the photos look like.

“If you don’t have a date with her then why there are photos of you and Dayoungie?” Seriously the photos make something burning inside me. And don’t ask me what is that… I just… don’t know…

“Well… I have a meeting with her… So…”

“WHAT? A MEETING? ARE YOU DATING DAYOUNGIE?” G.O voices what goes inside my brain in that exact moment.

“NOO!! I AM NOT DATING HER… HOW CAN I DATE DAYOUNGIE? I AM NOT A PEDOPHIDLE AND I AM NOT A FAN OF AND DON’T GIVE ME THE EXPLANATION ABOUT HOW I DON’T RELATE TO DAYOUNGIE AND SHE HAS BEEN GROWN UP!!”  Joon seem to be so upset about G.O question… But still… is there any other explanation why a man and a woman have a meeting if they are not dating?

“DON’T YOU DARE TO YELL AT ME LEE CHANGSUN AND WHY YOU WERE SEEING HER IF YOU DON’T DATE HER?” How dare that rascal to scream in front of my face.

“Okay… hyung I won’t yell anymore. But I seriously don’t date her. How can I do such thing? I just had an unplanned meeting with her and I think some irresponsible paparazzi used that moment to make up this scandal.” I see Joon tries to compose himself before he speaks up.  Well… to be honest angry Joon is quite scary even for me the so called great gangster leader… Thanks God Joon respects me so much so this ungrateful fact can be covered.

“An unplanned meeting but still you brought her to a romantic place?” G.O seems to make a very GOOD point.

“HYUNG!! I mean… hyung, why you and Seungho hyung seem to be more focus on finding the truth if I date Dayoungie or not? We. Are. Not. Dating. Don’t you be more concern about Dayoungie? What if this made up scandal hurt her? What if it brings her career down?” Joon suddenly bursts out and his words are like virus to my operating system because I can’t think of anything at all. I steal a glance to G.O and he seems so stunned.

“Hyungdeul?” Joon asks after some uncomfortable silence passed.

“Hyungdeul…..?”

“Hyungdeul…….?”

“Hyungdeul?!”

“What? OF COURSE… OF COURSE I also concern about Dayoungie and I want to help her as well as help you out of this scandal. But before that I need to confirm the fact if you are dating Dayoungie or not!!” Wow…. Sometimes I just love my brain. It can think about a lot of excuses without I even realize…eerrr… does it sound like a bad thing?

“You should know better that I don’t date her.” I somehow hear Joon’ mumbles.

G.O POV

“An unplanned meeting but still you brought her to a romantic place?” I can’t help but feeling something awakes inside my body. The longer I see the photos the worse I feel and the more Joon denies about him dating Dayoungie makes me feel even worse. I don’t know what to expect anymore. I hate it when Joon says that he does not date Dayoungie because the photos and the fact that he had a meeting and maybe others meetings with Dayoungie implicitly state that he dates Dayoungie. I hate it when he denies the obvious facts  about him dating Dayoungie but I don’t think I can live anymore if he says that he dates Dayoungie. The idea of him dating Dayoungie is just plainly wrong… no men even my members are good enough for Dayoungie… Only one person is good enough for Dayoungie and that person is….

“HYUNG!! I mean… hyung, why you and Seungho hyung seem to be more focus on finding the truth if I date Dayoungie or not? We. Are. Not. Dating. Don’t you be more concern about Dayoungie? What if this made up scandal hurt her? What if it brings her career down?” Joon bursts out break my train of thought and slap me hard on my face. Just what did I think about?

And… Yeah… WHY?

Why I focus more on finding the truth if Dayoungie and Joon dating or not instead of concerning about Dayoungie?

Why?

Just.Why?

“What? OF COURSE… OF COURSE I also concern about Dayoungie and I want to help her as well as help you out of this scandal. But before that I need to confirm the fact if you are dating Dayoungie or not!!” Absurdly I hear Seungho voice and yeah… Seungho is right!! He is right!! I am also concern about Dayoungie but I need to check the truth first.

“You should know better that I don’t date her.” Faintly I hear Joon speaks quietly.

“Have you called Dayoungie?” Suddenly my concern about Dayoungie grows. Joon is somehow right. What if Dayoungie is hurt? What if Dayoungie is stress because of this scandal? What if it destroys her excellent career?

“Thousand times hyung…. She just won’t answer which make me concern about her even more.”  Joon responds my question with desperate detects in his voice. I should concern more about Dayoungie like Joon does, but instead of my concern that grows something else inside myself is raging. Something that make me want to punch or kick someone and the sight of Joon in front of me is so tempting. Okay… so Joon and Dayoungie are contacting each other. 

“Joonie… How about explanation about what is actually happen?” Seungho asks, in which I secretly thank him because I almost throw my punch to Joon. Seungho question distract myself from beating Joon.

“Okay… So….” Joon is about to tell us the ‘real’ story when his phone is ringing and he quickly picks his phone. He even forgets to ask our permission. THAT RASCAL!!

“Dayoungie… I am so worry about you…”

So… the one who calls Joon is Dayoungie and for unknown reason it makes me feel bad… so bad that I almost see green in my view.

-TBC-

A/N Yeah I am back and I am still alive…n.n Sorry for people who wait for my story (I hope you won’t stop reading my story because I didn’t update my story for such as a…. loooooong time. Please don’t leave me? T.T) I was so busy because of my school stuffs… T.T Just for the records my thesis advisor officially makes me helpless, he never corrected my thesis when I consulted to him but he ‘killed’ me in my thesis presentation and ‘let’ another assessor to ‘killed’ me as well. The worst part is he gives me a disappointing score …JUST WHY? JUST WHY? Well… back to the topic I am in a quite long holiday right now so I suppose I can update my story more often. And last but not least I really want to thank people who subscribe this story and comment on my story, you are my motivation to keep writing this story..n.n Hope you enjoy this chapter…n.n