Chapter 2: The Meeting

You told me you want to marry me, did not you?

Seungho POV

            “Hyung…!” I have to hide my smile when I hear this overly excited voice; I have a good guess about the owner of this voice. But before I have chance to turn my body and see properly the owner of the voice I feel someone run across the room and end up with hugging me violently. “It’s been a while hyung…” I practically wince because the loud voice. “Mir…. Why you have to become so excite whenever you see your hyung?” I try to keep my cool attitude although I miss my member as much as he misses me… well… in the end I am still the Yang leader.

            “Hyung….” I can feel Mir annoyed tone. “Let me go okay? If I don’t know you I will run for my life, I will think that you swing “that” way.” After I say that Mir instantly let me go. “Hyung?!” Mir looks at me with a horrified look. “You know that I don’t swing “that” way.” Mir explains with deep frown. “I know… but not all people know. What do you think they will think seeing one grown up man forces his way to another grown up man?” I can miss every single chance to tease my members, especially this annoying maknae…. Hehehe… sorry Mir.

            “I…” Mir tries to say something but end up with nothing. He looks around frantically and suddenly jumps. “Don’t come close to me Hyung… it is so weird… Two grown up men are alone in one room.” Mir shouts hectically with pure horror expression. I simply roll my eyes. “Please… you are the one who force your way to me, you are the one who practically freak out when seeing me, and you are the one who wildly jump around me. Besides, we are here alone because the cordis have not arrived yet.” Mir frowns deepen with each of my explanation Hehehe…  that is why I like bullying uri little maknae because he is still a kid when he is with us no matter what age he is now….  Hehehe….

            “And soon there will be five men in one room. Right Seungho-ya?” suddenly I hear my partner in crime 87’ line friend. “G.O Hyung…!” Nah… Mir just never learns from his experience. “Mwoya Mir? Are you trying to kill me? Let me go I can’t breathe.” G.O is struggling to release Mir’ arm from his body. “See… you are doing it again Cheolyong-ya…” this time I can’t hold my chuckle any longer. I am just so happy seeing my members enjoying themselves; you might call it as leader nature or something similar to that.

            “Why do you start the party without me?” This time Prince Octopus voice can be heard. “Thunder hyung…!” Once again loud voice echoes from our waiting room. “Mir… Is this your way to revenge me because you think I act too much like a hyung? You practically cut my blood circulation system…” Thunder tries very hard to keep Mir away from him. “So in the end you abandon me…” G.O shots a glare to Mir and sends his smile to my way. “Long time no see Yang leader-nim. Your dark circle is no joke as usual… Hahaha…” of course G.O is the only person who has gut to tease my trademark dark circle.

 “Those children are never grown up right?” I point to maknae line with Thunder keep trying to keep Mir away from him. “Just hope Joonie will come soon Thunder-ya, otherwise you will end up in the hospital because not enough blood in your circulation system.” G.O gives his very “useful” advice as usual.

            “Let me go Mir, otherwise next time I come to variety show I will tell everyone that you try to molest me.” Thunder gives up with putting effort to release himself from Mir deadly grip and start using his brain. With that warning Mir instantly pushes Thunder body violently. “Keep your distance from me hyung…” Mir shots his horrified look once again, in which cause Thunder sends his deadly glare to him while G.O and I laugh so hard.

            “Ah… here you are…” My manager suddenly enters the room with my members’ manager and three cordis. “Joonie cannot make it on time.” He starts his explanation. “Wait… what? Is the photo shot going to be cancelled?” G.O reacts fast. “Originally it is, because his shooting takes longer time than expected and it will take between 1 until 1, 5 hours for him to make it.” G.O manager explains quietly. I can see disappointed expression from my members especially from maknae line. “Yeah… since all of you have schedule to attend after this photo shot and you cannot wait for 1 till 1, 5 hours.” Thunder manager wears his congenial smile.   Well… all the managers know about how we have not met each other for a while. Now I can sense depressing aura.

            “But then we have discussed and we found out that doing reschedule is harder. So we decide to make you wait for Joonies and cancel your entire schedule after this photo shoot since those schedule are easier to be rescheduled.” Mir manager’ words make the gloomy aura disappears in instant. “Why don’t tell us earlier Hyung?” Mir shouts excitedly. Just how can he maintain his energy? He never stop shouting and bouncing all the time. “Well… I told you now. So… I will let the cordis to do their job okay? We will leave for a while. Enjoy your time.” My manager simply smiles. Have I told you that all of our managers are also good friends?

Mir POV

            I smile to myself widely as the cordi has finally put the last touch to my face. All finish… I am the last person that does the touch up, now we all complete our preparation and only 30 minutes has passed. Thus we still have time to catch up although practically we have talked non-stop during the makeup session…. Hehehe…

            Ah… all of this talk makes my stomach grumbles…. I am so hungry… T.T Oh yeah… I almost forget I have not had my lunch yet. “Hyung… I am so hungry…” I try to attract my hyungdeul’ attention who recently have engaged in their conversation. “Let call one of our managers and ask him to buy some food okay?” Seungho hyung as the responsible leader he is, reacts quickly and starts looking for his phone. “Don’t hyungdeul also feel hungry?” I don’t want our manager to buy our food.

            “Nee… I have not had my lunch yet.” Almost in the same time Seungho hyung, G.O hyung and Thunder hyung answer my question. “I have not had my lunch either.” Poor hyungdeul… they should eat more… I mean they are getting old and old means they getting weaker… Hehehe… Luckily I am the maknae. “Okay… What do you want for lunch?” Seungho hyung is ready to make a phone call. “Aniya hyung….” I reply quickly before G.O and Thunder hyung have chance to answer the question. “But you say you are hungry Cheolyongie…” G.O hyung frowns at my words.

            “I don’t want manager hyung to buy us food. Let just go outside and buy food by ourselves.” I smile as I suggest that, we have not hanged out lately. “What are you Mir? 13 years? Why we have to walk outside it’s a bit cold there.” Thunder hyung is against me. “Please hyung? We have not hanged out lately. Why don’t we use this opportunity to hang out? I see a small restaurant just nearby.” I start to use my trump card, my sad expression and talk about how we cannot hang out often now. “Ehmm… well…” I see Thunder hyung is tempted by my words. “Please hyung? The restaurant is still in our photo shot location range so there won’t be any fans.”  I try to convince them. “That’s not a bad idea actually.” Now G.O hyung is in my grasp... Hehehe… “Seungho hyung? Can we go out?”  I just have to make sure Seungho hyung agrees with my idea. “Right… It’s not a bad idea. I’ll call my manager to tell him we are going out for a while…” Finally we can hang out again!!

G.O POV

            “So there are two photo shoots today.” I think to myself as we walk across the studio to go to the restaurant outside. The studio is quite big so it can accommodate two set for photo shoot. I see one set is decorated with red as dominating color and some classy furniture. Definitely we are not going take photo shot in that set… Some female model must be the one who will use it. “Hyung… palli wa… Why are you staring at some random set?” I hear Mir annoying voice distract me from my thought.

            “I guess that set will be used for female model photo shoot setting.” As he can read my thought Seungho mumbles.”I predict the concept will be ‘Woman in red’ or something similar to that.” So… Thunder also notices about the set. “y… the concept will be y concept.” Okaaaay… so basically all of my members notice the set. “I am definitely sure there will be one female model only.” Seungho continues his forecast. “Hehm… there is possibility that there are two or three models…” Well… the set is quite big so I think there might be two or three models.

“Aniya… trust me there will be only one model.” Seungho argues me. “Two or more…” I am pretty sure about my prediction. “Only one…” Seungho defend his opinion. “Two or more…” I am just so sure.

            “Hahaha… no need to argue hyung. Let’s just grabs some food and on our way back we check who is right. The loser should pay for the food.” Thunder smiles widely as he suggests that. Who say that Mir is the only one rebellious maknae in our team? “Hahaha… Good idea hyung… Good idea…” Mir willingly highs five Thunder. That stubborn Seungho makes me draw into this stupid betting.

Normal POV

            “Ready to see the truth?” Mir practically shouts his question, he is happy because there is something to boast their mood. Because after 30 minutes eat lunch and talk about all stuffs including their depressing love life their moods are a bit down. Well…they are 30 something and none of them are in the steady relationship. No… screw that… all of them are technically single. “Fine… Just see G.O, you’ll be the one who have to pay for our food.” For some reasons Seungho is so sure about his prediction. “You wish…”G.O replies fast. “Kajja… Let’s see…” Thunder is happy as long as he doesn’t have to pay for the food…. Hahaha…

            And as Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir arrive in the spot where they can see the red set but not too noticeably, they see that there is only one female model dress in a glamorous short red dress does the photo shoot. It seems like the concept is masquerade since the model wears a fancy mask. “See? I am right. Pay for the food G.O…Hahaha…” Seungho transforms into Sunny Seungho after he sees the model. “Fine…” G.O mumbles as he takes a sharp breath. It is not about the money. He just hates it when he is wrong. “Kajja…” G.O turns his body quickly he does not want to see the model anymore, she makes him lose the bet.

            “Wow… she definitely JJANG…” Mir exclaims innocently. “Mwo?” s ask confusedly. “Don’t you see?  She’s got a nice figure hyung.” Mir answers without feeling guilty. “Aiish… this ert…” Seungho hissed.  “I am not a ert hyung… I am just normal…” Mir defends himself innocently. “Any straight man can see it. Don’t you see it hyung? Are you really straight?” At Mir questions all of his hyung hold their urge to strangle the maknae. “Just see hyung…” Mir seems unaware with the dangers that threat him.

            “Hehmmm…” Finally Seungho, G.O and Thunder are persuaded by Mir. They take a closer look to the model. She is tall, lean and petite. Her skin is so fair and her long curly black hair feels smoothly framing her beautiful figure. She’s got long and nice legs, round and smooth shoulders and nice curves. Her small red dress makes her beautiful figure more stand out. “Well… she is not bad…” Seungho cannot hold his comment any longer. “Is that your way to say that she is absolutely your dream girl hyung? You said that you want a girl with “rich” figure right?” Mir teases Seungho. “Okay… She’s perfect.” Seungho sends his deadly glare to Mir. “Nee… she is y and captivating.” G.O just gives up in concealing his true thought. “I can’t say anything beside she has the body of goddess.” Even Thunder finally reveals his deepest feeling. “I need to buy the magazines.” Mir says without feeling ashamed. “I need to have her. Absolutely.” Mir continues, all of his hyungs silently agree.

            As they continue stare at the model, at some point the photographer asks the model to take off her mask. Professionally the model complies and just then…

            “NO WAY!!” Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir almost die because of the great shock. They can’t do anything but stare at the face of the model. Correction… the familiar… yeah… THE FAMILIAR face of the model. After they regain their conscious, all of them jerk their body away from the model just like thieves that are caught red-handed. They are just so speechless. “Is she…?” G.O doesn’t have enough gut to continue his question. “No way… no way… no way…” Thunder keep chanting as his chanting can change the reality. “Please don’t tell me… Please don’t tell me she is….” Mir stutters at the shocking reality. “…. Da… Da… Dayoungie?” Seungho practically whispers his last word. “Just what the heck did I do?” Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir say almost in the same time. “She… she… uri kyeopta daughter… Dayoungie…” Thunders feel like killing himself. “And I just…. I just….” No one dare to continue Thunder sentence, not even Thunder himself. The only thing they can do is freeze in their spot and display a pure horror expression.

            The female model is dayoung.. YOON DAYOUNG…

-TBC-

A/N finally the second chapter finishes. n.n I have a lot of assignment and I end up writing this chapter… Oh my assignments… Why don’t you do yourself?? Again… it will be nice if people actually read my story and please let me know about your opinion toward my story. Thank you so much…n.n Please comment…n.n