Chapter 3: It’s all Joonie Hyung fault

You told me you want to marry me, did not you?

 

Normal POV

            “What are we suppose to do now hyung?” Mir asks quietly as he feels his body is frozen and his brain scattered. He does dare to move at all, as if he moves the delicate balance of the world will ruin. “RUN!” Seungho answers almost too fast and he starts to move as fast as he can. Surprise with Seungho reactions all of MBLAQ members copy their leader action, run away from the scene and make a quick escape to their waiting room.

In MBLAQ waiting room   

            Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir sit quietly by themselves. They don’t dare to look at each other eyes. The whole room is enveloped by awkward silence and none of them try to break the ice. They are just drawn into their own thought; try to register what just happen.

Seungho POV

Just what did I do…?

Just what did I do?

Just what did I do?!

Just what did I do?!!

JUST WHAT DID I DO?!!!

I PRACTICALLY JUST CHECK MY OWN DAUGHTER OUT!!

OH MY GOD!!! I AM THE BIGGEST SINNER IN THIS WORLD!!

HOW CAN I DO THAT???!!

And how can Dayoungie become so desirable? NO!! I MEAN HOW CAN I FIND MY OWN DAUGHTER DESIRABLE?  Yes technically she is not my real daughter… But it just plainly wrong… although she is not my real daughter but I should not think that she is desirable right? I mean… Yes she is actually desirable and all… no wait did I just think that she is desirable? I don’t mean desirable… I mean… I mean… Aissh….my head is in pain…

G.O POV

            Oh my… right now there must be special place for me in hell, reserve just for me… JUST FOR ME. I just commit the biggest sin human ever made in this world. I just treat my daughter the way I treat woman I am interested in. Yes… she is not my real daughter but I used to be his best appa… And as the best appa I am I can’t think that way toward my daughter right? I CAN’T!! I JUST CAN’T!! But again, when did Dayoungie become so..... y… I mean it is not my first time seeing her doing the modeling stuffs. In fact I have bunch of magazines with her pictures in it. And never once I thought the way I think right now. I mean yeah she is beautiful and all. But back then my focus is on her face not her… cough… cough… body… WHAT???!! WHAT DID I JUST THINK??!! I DESERVED TO GO THE HELL… DEFINETELY!!!

Thunder POV

It’s a dream…

It’s a dream…

It’s a dream!

It’s a dream!!!            

IT’S A DREAM!!!

IT’S MUST BE A FREAKING DREAM!!!

NO WAY!! I BASICALLY JUST DID UAL HARASSMENT TO MY OWN DAUGHTER!!!

Well yeah… technically she is not my real daughter… So logically it is fine for me to find her as attractive woman… and back then, I only had minimum chances to strengthen our father and daughter bonding which was so different with others members who have strong father and daughter bonding with Dayoungie… so… if any of MBLAQ members has right to see her as woman and not as daughter, that person must be me, right?  WAIT WHAT??? SCUMBAG BRAIN!! DEFINETELY SCUMBAG BRAIN!! WHY IT FEEL LIKE I AM TRYING TO FIND EXCUSE FOR MY RECKLESS ACTION??? 

Why?

Why?

Why?

JUST WHY????

Mir POV

IT’S NEVER HAPPEN!

IT’S NEVER HAPPEN!!

IT’S NEVER HAPPEN!!!

IT’S NEVER HAPPEN!!!!

IT’S JUST SIMPLY NEVER HAPPEN!!!

HOW’ S IN THE WORLD I SEE MY OWN DAUGTHER THAT WAY???

I AM A ERT!

I AM A ERT!!

I AM A ERT!!!

I AM ABSOLUTELY A ERT!!

AISH!!! Why is something like this have to happen to me?? And why can’t I recognize that she is my daughter?? Well yeah… it must be because I never pay attention to any part of her body besides her face… But why can’t I see by looking at her figure?

.... her killer figure….

WAIT WHAT???

SERIOUSLY BRAIN STOP MAKING ME THINKS LIKE A ERT!!

I CAN’T SEE AT MY GIRL THAT WAY….

No… even though actually we do not relate and it might be fine for me to see her as woman…

Naah… maybe it is really fine… I just could not help it… she is killer…

WHAT??!!

BRAIN PLEASE STOPS!!!

Normal POV

            “Aish… appo….” Without them realizing it, all of MBLAQ members minus Joon grunt almost in the same time as all of them rub their forehead in frustrated manner. After some second register the situation suddenly all of them glare to each other with killing intense.

            “It’s your fault Mir!!” Just like they can read each other mind, Seungho, G.O and Thunder spit out the exact sentence as they spare deadly glare to the maknae.

            “Naega wae?!!” Mir asks loudly.

            “What?? You still ask why? You are the one who start all of this mess. You are the one who force us to take a closer look to…. Da… Da…. Her!” G.O tries to say Dayoung name but he is still embarrasses because of his previous action.

            “Nee… I am the one who persuade all of you to take a closer look to her. But again it is not like I force you to do so. You do it willingly. And again… why you let yourself to be persuaded by me?” Mir defends himself. He believes that he is not only the one who is in fault.

            “Well….Yes… It’s our fault to let ourselves persuade by someone like you.” Mir flinches at the stress on the phrase someone like you. “But again… you technically force us to look at… Da… Da… her… because you implicitly state that we are not straight if we don’t find… Dayo… her…. Attractive…” Seungho finishes his quite…. Lame… excuse.

            “Okay… fine… it’s my fault because I am the first person among us who find that Day… she has…. Pretty good figure….” Now at maknae phrase in the end of the sentence all of his hyung flinch. “But… I would never find her attractive if we directly went to our waiting room and did not stop by at her set. Thus its Seungho hyung and G.O hyung fault for having some stupid bet.” Mir smiles widely, know that somehow he is true.

            “Okay… yes… we are the one who do the stupid bet. But we would never do this stupid bet if there was no someone who suggests it to us. So… its Thunder faults!!” just in split second Thunder becomes the one who is in fault because of G.O rebuttal.

            “But… I would never suggest the bet if Seungho hyung and G.O hyung did not argue about whose prediction was the right one!” Thunder cleverly escapes the status as the one who cause all of this mess.

            “But… if only Seungho was not so stubborn and defended his prediction unconditionally I would never fight back… So its Seungho fault!!” G.O does not want to be the part of the suspects here.

            “Fine… but if only I hadn’t chance to see the set I would never start the argument. Therefore in the end its Mir faults for forcing us to go to the restaurant because if only we keep staying in our waiting room this riot would never happen.” Seungho quickly transfers the status “source of this mess” to Mir.

            “But… I…”

            “But….” Mir tries to defend himself but it seems like pointless. At this sight Seungho, G.O and Thunder smile brightly… well at least it’s not their fault.

            “It’s all Joonie hyung fault!! If only he did not come late I would never feel so hungry and forced all of us to go the nearby restaurant. If only he did not come late we would do our photo shoot and noticed that the one who do photo shoot in the other set is Da… Da… our daughter…!!!” Seungho, G.O and Thunder are taken aback by Mir’s outburst. Well… somehow what Mir just said is true.

            “Yeah… okay… I agree this is all Joonie’ fault.” In the end Seungho puts all the blame to innocent Joon who is not even there to defend himself. G.O and Thunder nod their head in sync with Seungho statement.

            All of them sigh loudly… well… at very least it’s not their fault.

            “Oh… here you are….” Out of the blue G.O manager appears.

            “What happen to you all? Seem like you all are worn out?  Got a ‘heated’ discussion? Must be about woman…” G.O manager naively makes comment after looking at MBLAQ members’ untidy condition.

            “HYUNG!!” like chorus MBLAQ members exclaim loudly.

            “Hahaha… Just kidding… and also it’s normal for men to have discussion about woman… so… no need to feel shame of that…”

            “Sure it is normal as long as I do not have ‘heated’ discussion about my own daughter…” all of MBLAQ members think the same thing simultaneously.

            “Anyhow… I just want you to know that Joonie will come at any time… So keep staying in this room and do not go anywhere…” G.O manager delivers this message quickly before he disappears from the room.

-Silence for a moment  -

“Are you thinking about what I think?” Thunder asks after a realization hits him.

“I guess so….” Seungho, G.O and Mir mutter quietly.

“Don’t let Joonie hyung know about this…” Thunder whispers

“Yeah… of course… I don’t want to die yet…” agreement is voiced

“Yeah… he will get all work out and…. no way… I want to enjoy my life…” all of MBLAQ members arrive in one conclusion before an awkward silence covers them again. And before any of them have chance to break the ice, a soft knock is heard.

“Must be Joonie…” G.O warns the others members to act naturally. “Come in hyung…” Thunder says smoothly after he regains himself. But after a few second waiting, Joon does not enter the room and the soft knock continues.

“Aigoo.. What’s wrong with him? He usually barges into the room….” G.O irritatedly gets up to answer the door. He just does not know about who will greet him.

G.O POV

“APPA!!”  I hear a rather loud voice before I feel someone hugs me tightly. Naturally I feel the great panic and try to push the person who without permission hugs me. But my action dies after I realize that I am hugged by a long curly back haired woman in short red dress.

“G.O APPA… I MISS U SO MUCH…” the person who hugs me beams cutely.

I freeze. Only three people in the world who call me G.O appa, my children from Hello Baby…. And this woman in short red dress is one of them…

“Da… Da… Dayoungie…?” I do not push her nor hug her back. I silently curse myself for not being able act naturally.

“Nee… Aigoo… I miss you so much appa….” Excitedly Dayoung respond to my lame exclamation and fortunately she lets go of me… if not my sanity will have gone…

“I want to see the others appa…” Dayoung smiles brightly as she looks at me. In respond I look away… I don’t have enough gut to look at her eyes and just let her pass me to enter the room.

“Nee… she is y and captivating.”

My previous thought about her echoes in my head and it makes me shriek.

Mir POV

I literally stop breathing when I hear someone excitedly scream “APPA!!” Please don’t tell me that Dayoungie is here. I am not ready yet to see her after what I have done. But the world against me, I see the previous attractive woman in short red dress enters our waiting room. “MIR APPA!!” She runs to me and gives me a big bear hug.

“Wow… she definitely JJANG…”

“I need to buy the magazines.”

 “I need to have her. Absolutely.”

My brain suddenly recalls my previous thought which makes me fail to act naturally. I just stand still without hug Dayoungie back or say anything.

“I MISS U!!” Dayoungie gives me her sunshine smile but I can’t look at her… I just can’t…. especially with my brain keep recalling my previous shameful thought. Fortunately she leaves me and goes to Thunder hyung direction.

Thunder POV

            I feel my eyes bulge out as I see Dayoungie enters the room and hugs Mir. Please don’t come to me Dayoungie… I can’t act natural after what I think about you. Please don’t come near to me…. But it seems like Dayoungie has the other ideas because she walks away from Mir and comes to my direction.

            “THUNDER APPA!! I ALSO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!” I don’t know what happen but in the end I feel Dayoungie arms are around my body.

            “I… I… miss you too…” I finally choke up that sentence with much difficulty. It is seriously hard… especially with my brain decides to keep replaying my previous thought about Dayoungie in my mind.

“I can’t say anything beside she has the body of goddess.”

Seungho POV

            WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW?!! A real panic rushes in my veins. Why Dayoungie has to be here? I have not done collecting myself yet!! OH MY GOD!! I AM SURE SHE WILL COME TO ME TOO!! What I suppose to do? Should I reject her hug? But it will be weird if I do it. Should I hug her back? But I don’t think I will be able to do that.

            “SEUNGHO APPA!!” I know it somehow will happen… she comes to me and directly hugs me after she walks way from Thunder.

            “YOU WON’T KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH I MISS YOU.” I manage to smile lightly at her exclamation. You won’t know about how I think of you minutes ago… Irony… This is real irony.

            “I miss you so much too…” I successfully pull my planned sentence perfectly…

“Way to go Seungho… you are able to act natural… Now all you need to do is reply her hug.” I praise myself silently as I raise my hand to hug Dayoungie back…

But I never complete my action as my brain suddenly recalls my previous thought about Dayoungie.

“Well… she is not bad…”

“Okay… She’s perfect.”

-TBC-

A/N Finally I have time to write this chapter…n.n Again… it will be nice if people actually read my story and let me know about their opinion toward my story. Thank you so much…n.n Please comment…n.n