┊ POSITIONS

⋆ ┊ EXO AND THE DANGEROUS GIRLS. ↷ apply soon.
 

 

EXO AND THE
DANGEROUS GIRLS

POSITIONS AVAILABLE

 

 

 

O c d // taken.

She's a perfectionist and a fussypot. The girl who can't stand little things gone wrong and hates it when things aren't the way she originally planned them to be, the one who is willing to spend forever trying to fix even the tiniest mistakes that don't really matter, because everything matters. Notoriously known for the fact that she won't touch anything that is slightly dirty and will call for her friends to do it for her, since she hates germs, this girl is the epitome of fussy. 

PERSONALITY // fussy, prissy, bossy, whiny, rude, immature.
MENTORS // Kai and Chen.

 

NARCISSISM // TAKEN.

She wants her red carpet but she can't have it. This girl wants to be the queen and is incredibly vain and arrogant, wanting to be the best all the time. Haughty and cruel, she doesn't know what sympathy is and will never consider others' feelings. She claims to be an expert at everything but is in deep when it's time to try. Bragging and exaggerating her achievements are her hobbies. Oh, and flipping her hair. 

PERSONALITY // uptight, haughty, vain, egotistic, obnoxious.
MENTORS // Baekhyun and Luhan.

 

Bipolar disorder.

The two-faced girl, one minute bright and cheerful, the next sour and gloomy. People don't ever understand her because of her frequent mood swings and her strange personality and she has to admit, sometimes she's confused about herself too. Her split personalities make her forgetful and vulnerable to bullying. She's two different people, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and she has no idea what to do.

PERSONALITY // confused, moody, thoughtful, two-faced.
MENTORS // you choose! 

 

Depression.

She's gloomy and anti-social, and will always be found curled up in the corner moping and crying. Deluded by ideas of sadness and doom, she is incredibly depressed, and nothing can cheer her up. Perhaps it was her break-up? Have her parents died? Whatever the reason for the depression, she cannot be healed and is severely broken, and ideas to suicide circle around in her head constantly with no way of getting out. 

PERSONALITY // anti-social, lonely, upset, moody, quiet.
MENTORS // you choose! ( preferably someone happy. )

 

mania.

This maniac is extremely high and hyperactive... without drinking any alcohol. She's always bouncing around being an abnormally bright and cheerful person, and she pretty much doesn't feel the need to sleep because she's too active and can't sleep even if she tries. She is also very impulsive and makes rash decisions that she may regret later, and possibly would never happen if it weren't for this high and jumpy state she is in.

PERSONALITY // cheerful, jumpy, hyper, crazy, high, weird.
MENTORS // you choose! ( preferably someone cold. )

 

STRESS.

Similar to the depressed one, she is extremely quiet and lonely, staying cooped up in the corner at her desk frantically trying to finish all that homework in time. It's not just that though; she may be stressed for different reasons, such as having immature siblings or having to control her friends, as their 'leader'. She loves her coffee and is always extremely tired. She is really serious about everything and doesn't joke.

PERSONALITY // serious, anxious, leaderlike, quiet, responsible.
MENTORS // you choose!

 

* When choosing mentors, it is a good idea to choose someone  the opposite of your character to help mentor you better. For example, if you choose to be the maniac, choose a cold character like Kris because he, when mentoring your character, will be very icy and influence the hyperactive happy behaviour of the maniac. We know that in some cases this isn't possible as we have taken four characters that may have been perfect for you, but sorry. This mentor idea is not necessary, but just a helpful tip.

— NESSA & SOOJUNG. ( next chapter will be the app, i swear. )