We Meet Again

Reaching Out {HIATUS}

The next time the boy appears, Jongin is sleeping and feels light, minty breath hitting his face im gentle puffs, and he wakes up slowly, rubbing the groggyness from his eyes. As his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, he made out the familiar shape of someone's face. 

"Who are you?" He asked, not stuttering this time. "And why are you here?"

The boy smiled and opened his mouth to speak. "My name is Kyungsoo and I'm your Gaurdian."

"W-what? G-gaurdian?" Jongin choked out, coughing slightly.

Kyungsoo pat his back, chuckling. "Yes. Your Gaurdian. Don't you know me, Jongin?"

Jongin sat up strait. "How do you know my name?"

Another chuckle. "Don't you see, Jongin? I'm your Gaurdian. I'm supposed to know your name, and now you know mine." He grinned.

Jongin's eyes grew wide, and he spluttered for a dew moments, trying to figure out what exactly was happening.First off, why was this...Kyungsoo dude here? And what did he want? Second, how did he even get here? Third and most importantly,GAURDIAN?! When did he get one? Jongin didn't remember ever having this kind of dream before.

Nothing made sense anymore, so Jongin just went with the flow. 

"Okay, then what are you here for?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, I'm here to be you Gaurdian, and make you happy. But, I DO have a set of rules to abide to.

1. I'm not allowed to hurt anyone unless they hurt you first.

2. Anyone who hurts you HAS to die.

3. I CANNOT. Absolutely CANNOT, fall in love with you. Anyone but you. And if you fall in love with me, let's just say that it'll be bad.

So, now that these rukes are set, I am officially your gaurdian. 

A/n: At this point, I'm very sorry but, I think that this fic is becoming a crack fic. 

So, the next day, when Jongin's dad comes lumbering into his room under the ground, he comes with two other men. Each big and buff, mean looking dudes. Taking him by an arm each, they hauled him up onto his feet, dragging him out of the house, and, just like his dream, throwing him into a white van. After securing him to the seat of the back seat, Jongin watched as his father paid a fat stack of money to the two men, they got into the van, and drove off with him. 

Of course, however, they didn't or rather Couldn't, see that Kyungsoo had followed them into the van, and was going to go wherever Jongin was going. 

After a 2 hour drive, they reached a tattered old biulding, and stopped the car. They dragged him into the biulding, where a tan man with a flat nose, dark eyes, and plump lips holding a clipboard greeted them. 

"Hello," he said. "welcome to the Sunny Hill Home for the Troubled. I am docter Kim, but you can call me Kai. I will be your doctor for the duration of your stay here." He went on.

"Um...hi Kai?" Jongin replied, not really knowing what to say as the man went on rambling about the tests and care that he would go through while staying in the Hospital. 

Kyunsoo was annoyed. "I WANT to kill this...Kim Kai, but I can't. He hasn't done anything to you. Yet." 

"Hush, Kyungsoo. I know how you feel. But Kai doesn't seem to be so bad." Jongin replied, whispering, even though he was in a mental hospital, and that meant that the people here already thought that he was mental. There really was no point in whispering, he was marked as mental already.