Second Kiss.

Vulnerable.

JongHun's eyes grew wide. He felt as HongKi's soft lips pressed against his own, the sweet scent of vanilla and peach filled his nose as he discovered HongKi's natural scent.

A feminine face, a feminine scent. Very HongKi. JongHun couldn't help smile inwardly at the thought. Returning to the reality of things, JongHun's lips suddenly grew cold as HongKi pulled away, slightly panting from lack of breathing. They lay there, staring at each other for a few moments, JongHun feeling the awkward silence creep up between the two.

"Hong-"

"HongKi-hyung! JongHun-hyung!" A voice called out from the hallway and HongKi slid away from JongHun, putting some distance between them on the bed as MinHwan and SeungHyun came bouncing into the room. "We're back~" MinHwan sang, holding up branded bags from his shopping adventure with SeungHyun. The boys on the bed remained silent, looking anywhere but at each other. The other two boys glanced at them, wondering what was wrong with them. SeungHyun suddenly smiled mischievously.

"Oh~ Did something happen while we were gone?" He asked, voice hinting otherwise. MinHwan frowned, confusion lining his facial features.

"What?! No, no! Nothing." HongKi's face flushed red as he and JongHun's eyes met before glancing away again quickly. SeungHyun smile broadened as he grabbed MinHwan's wrist and gently tugged him away.

"Let's leave them be~" MinHwan tried to stand put as SeungHyun dragged him.

"But-but!"

"No buts! We have clothes to put away MinHwannie." SeungHyun closed the door behind him, smile evidently on him face still. HongKi and JongHun could hear MinHwan's protests from the hallway still but eventually stopped with a soft thud of bags on the floor.

"HongKi." JongHun's voice broke the silence, drawing his eyes away from the floor to look at his hyung of one month. "Why did you kiss me?" HongKi smiled sweetly, making JongHun's stomach do flips.

"Why not?" HongKi countered, moving closer again to JongHun's side. HongKi's childishness cause JongHun to smile. HongKi was such a little child when he wanted to be, but he was an angelic one at that. JongHun allowed himself to move closer to HongKi as well, letting their faces be only an inch or two apart.

"Why not indeed." He muttered before closing the distance to rest his lips on HongKi's. Smiling into the kiss, HongKi JongHun's lower lip, wanting to slide his tongue into the other's mouth. JongHun smiled into the kiss but kept his lips locked closed, making HongKi groan in impatience. Pressing harder into kiss, HongKi tired again, but still JongHun refused. With a growl, HongKi shifted their bodies, accidently knocking the acoustic guitar off the bed in the process as he moved his legs to straddle JongHun on the bed. JongHun heard the sound of the acoustic fall onto the ground, recognizing the distinct noise of a breaking string when it landed. "You broke a string on my guitar." JongHun accused, pulling his mouth away from HongKi's long enough to speak before HongKi's captured his lips once more, ignoring what JongHun had to say.

"Don't care." He commented. JongHun rested his hands firmly on HongKi's petite frame, letting them slide down to sit on his hips, fitting perfectly in place. Feeling as HongKi tried once more to enter his mouth, JongHun gave in and allowed his mouth to be ravenged by the vocalist. HongKi ed his tongue inside the cavern, exploring and tasting every inch of JongHun's mouth. Sighing in content, JongHun let his head fall onto the pillow, HongKi not separating for even a second. JongHun moved his hands slightly, resting on skin instead of cloth, feeling as HongKi gasped slightly from the cold fingertips on his skin. HongKi intertwined one of his hands with in JongHun's hair, keeping a tight grip while the other hand once again roamed up JongHun's torso, lifting the shirt he was wearing up in the process.

"HongKi-ah~" JongHun whispered against the elder's lips, feeling as he shivered in his hold. Pulling away from JongHun's lips, HongKi sought the flesh of his neck, biting down and to leave marks on the pale skin, listening to JongHun's throaty groans at the sensation. Going up again to put his head next to JongHun's ear, HongKi spoke.

"JongHun, speak English please? It sounds really good~" HongKi begged, goosebumps appearing on Jonghun's skin and a moan escaping his lips at the light breathing in his ear.

"Ah.. HongKi-ah, I love you." JongHun said in English, seeing the angelic smile appearing on HongKi's face.

"I love you too, JongHun." HongKi kissed JongHun again, this time more gently before laying down beside him, arms around his neck and closed his brown eyes. JongHun wound his arms around HongKi and rested his face against the elder's hair, inhaling the peachy-vanilla scent. The dorm was peaceful and HongKi's breath became gentle and evenly paced. Lifting his head up carefully, Jonghun saw he was sleeping and closed his own eyes.

A crashing sound came from the living room and JongHun's eyes flew open.

"Sorry!" MinHwan's voice called out hurridly. With a mumble, JongHun closed his eyes once more and fell asleep, his angel next to him.