First Kiss.

Vulnerable.
HongKi awoke from his peaceful nap hearing a guitar playing. It could either be SeungHyun or JongHun. Fixing his blond locks and forcing his clothes straight, HongKi followed to sounds. It wasn't a song he knew. The melody was sweet and gentle on the guitar. Soon, HongKi heard a voice in the music.
"Let's pretend we're alone and I know you may be scared and I know we're unprepared. But I don't care~" HongKi frowned. The song was English and he couldn't quite recognise the voice singing. 
"Tell me, tell me what makes you think that you are invincible? I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure. Please don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerable. Impossible."  The voice filled up the quite dorm. Tracing it to the source, HongKi found himself in JongHun's room.
FT Island's leader sat on his bed, guitar in hand as he gently strummed out the chords to the song. His voice was melting over HongKi like warm honey, smooth and sweet. 
"I was born to tell you I love you. Isn't that a song already? I get a B in originality. And it's true I can't go on without you. Your smile makes me see clearer. If you could only see in the mirror what I see." Closing the door behind him with a audible click, JongHun glanced up and stopped playing the moment he saw HongKi. "Hyung? When did you wake up?" JongHun put his guitar down and patted the bed beside him, motioning for HongKi to sit down. The elder just shrugged and walked over, falling into the spot beside JongHun. 
"Not that long ago. I never knew you could sing in English." he added, seeing as JongHun looked away the moment their eyes met. 
"I not long ago learnt the song. The guitar chords were easy to remember by heart, but because it's an English song, I had trouble with pronounciation." HongKi smiled, proud at his dongsaeng.  
"Well, English sounds good from your lips." he said, JongHun looking at him weirdly. "What?" 
"Nothing. Just some of the things you say." JongHun let himself fall backwards so he was laying down on the bed. HongKi watched him quietly for a few minutes before laying down himself, still tired after his nap was cut short. 
HongKi let his hands wander against JongHun's stomach, drawing light circles on the cloth covering the skin beneath it. He heard as JongHun mumbled, but didn't protest, used to skinship within their group. Curiosity getting better of him, HongKi allowed his hand to slip under the shirt and feel the bare skin of JongHun's abs and torso. JongHun tensed beneath HongKi's touch, blood rushing to his face making him feel dizzy. 
"HongKi?" The fingers slid down slowly until they were toying with the band of his sweatpants. 
Shifting his position so he was closer to JongHun's face, HongKi sat up slightly, enough to make his face hover over the boy next to him. With a irresistable smile, the blond leaned in close enough to press his lips against JongHun's.