He Worries Me . . .

Come Be My Lady

 

2 days later ….


I was at school reading the math book for test. I tried to not look around and just looked at my book. Some girls were whispering each other, looking at me like I was a monster. Didn’t know why! It was disgusted. I wanted to punch them if I could! Arghh!!

“Hyera!” Hyorin called me. I came over her with a book covering my face.

“Mwoya?” I asked behind the bad-smelled book.

“Don’t act like that!!” she grumbled, “you have to know this! This is why you are being talked by many students, esp girls.”

“Hoee!? What’s that?”

“Kwon Jiyong! He didn’t go to school for 2 days!”

“Just 2 days?! Why are you talking about that very unimportant thing??”

“Listen to me! All students here are talking about you. You’re the suspicious one related to Jiyong!”

“Why me?” I quivered.

Hyorin flicked her hair away. Her eyes keep looking at me, “Yaaah, because I heard from them that they saw you were being brought by Jiyong to his car ² days ago! is that true?? I thought that you were behind me running when Jiyong was about to catch us! Remember??? Aaaa~!!!”

A silly smile crossed my face.

“Hehehe I’m being kidnapped that time, and at midnight , I escaped from his house… Hehehe”

Hyorin’s husky eyes became wider. She looked at me as if I was the craziest and the stupidest person in the entire world. She was choked, though.

“Aarghh~ don’t chuckle! This is serious, haahhh…!! You’re in danger!!” she insisted, shook my shoulders then opened her cellphone, “You-you have to know this…”

“The cellphone…. Oh my God!!!!” I shrieked.

“Hey what happen?? You have to read this!!” she gave me her phone and on the screen I saw a conversation between Hyorin and ……. Hyera.. ? Me??!

————

shin_hr : HYORIN ?!!

hyorinnie_94 : hm??

shin_hr : BUZZ!!!

hyorinnie_94 : EHH??? HYERA???!! WHERE R U??? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU @SCHOOL!!!! MY HONEEYY!!!! >.:O

shin_hr : Hey!! I’m Jiyong! Using hyera’s phone!

hyorinnie_94 : MWOYA???!!! Turn the cellphone to her or I will cut your throat!!

shin_hr : shut up stupid!! I brought ur friend to my house and in d morning I found no her. I just found her cellphone!! :’(

hyorinnie_94 : argh!! >:o you~!!!!

shin_hr : WHERE IS HYERA??!

hyorinnie_94 : sorryyyy~ mollayo! :((

shin_hr : oh c’mon hyorin help me! I’m crying now!! i'm worrying her! what happen!!

hyorinnie_94 : how can a murder like u cry? heh? worry? what for...???

shin_hr : I’m not a murder!!! :( yes, i'm worried!

hyorinnie_94 : ouchh~ what a pity, :P

shin_hr : what the heck u re saying ?!! GRR!! Seriously, where is shee???! PLEASEE

hyorinnie_94 : don’t cry!! What should I do??

shin_hr : anything!! Aaarrgh!! I will call police if I have to!

hyorinnie_94 : aah no no. You’re overracting mr.kwon!! Kekeke!! Hyera is in ur heart hehehe

shin_hr : if I was there, I would punch ur head!! >:o

hyorinnie_94 : -_____-

shin_hr : aah I have to search around this city!

hyorinnie_94 : this city? Are YOU CRAZY ??

shin_hr : yes I’m crazy!!! I’m crazy for ur friend!!

hyorinnie_94 : jiyong… Are u really in love with ma friend…. ? :o

hyorinnie_94 : BUZZ!!!

shin_hr : I have to go off and do my plan. BYE!!

shin_hr has signed out 

hyorinnie_94 : WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyorinnie_94 : BUZZ!!!


———————————————————-


Jiyong…..

This couldn’t be you.

Are you really worrying about me? Why?

I was being confused by this.

Jiyong wasn’t like that. I saw him as a bad boy. He wouldn’t cry for a girl. But girls cry for him.

And he still insisted to found me.

Who am I for him?

Am I that precious for him?

I made him cried, made him strained, and …. I made him showed his true feeling …. ?

A sad grin crossed my face.


“Hyeraa!! Hello?” Hyorin interrupted all what I was thinking. I jerked.

“……….”

“Oh honey. What are you thinking after read the conversation? Wow, you’re blushing—”

“Hyorin-” I denied, “I still can’t believe this. Why is he so worrying me??”

“Hehe, honestly- he may falls for you!”

I sighed in a confusion. Closed my eyes for a moment.

“How can? He doesn’t have a heart to fall for girl~ he won’t!”

“You still be that pessimist.” Hyorin stated , looked disappointed..

She stared at me with a deep look, “I’m telling you— You haven’t realized that you’re the one who can touch his heart………….”

Is that right? Touch his heart?

A murder couldn’t cry for anybody.

“A boy, even the cruel one, have a right to cry. Why can’t you realize that-” she said as if she could read my mind. I was caught.

“Hyorin— wh- what-” I stammered, felt something liquid flew through my cheeks.

“What should you do? Meet him and make sure he won’t cry for you anymore….” she suggested and winked.

“Oh Hyoriin— I never found you being like this, so serious…”

“Euhm. Hehehe… This a rare me.”

“Mianhae, I haven’t decided to meet him or not—”

“I will wait,” she said, wiped my tears with her handkerchief, “Now, lets go to the class. Mrs.Yoon is waiting for us..”


________________________________

@break time

“Hi Hyera,” someone greeted me, I turned my head while took a spoon of cream soup at the canteen. It was Minji, a friend who I wasn’t close with.

“Hi Minji.”

“I wanna tell you something.”

Something? I didn’t have any business with Minji I thought. Now she wanted to tell something to me..?

“Oh yes, what’s that?”

“Follow me, it’s too crowd here.”

I followed her curiously. She had no expression and something important seemed to be talked about.

“Do you know GDragon?” she asked when we were in the toilet.

“Euhm- of course I know.”

“Yesterday morning, he called me. He said that he phoned me from your phone, chose me from ur contact and told everything happened. He asked me whether I knew where were you. I said no and his voice was really panic, preety bad. I felt sorry. His voice sounds mournful. I couldn’t believe GDragon can cry, though. He has been looking for you all day.. I went to school late this morning because I had to help him.”

I gaped to hear her story. Jiyong called her too? Asked where were I ?! And had been looking for me-?

Jiyong~ why are you so STUPID!! I’m okay!! No need to worry me! Just thingking about your VICTIMS laaa~!! -____-

“Just call him Jiyong,” I suggested, “I-I don’t know exactly why, but- oh my God, he-” I couldn’t continue my sentence. I fell down the floor. Tried to lose any pain in my heart.

“Hyera? Are you okay?” Minji woke me up. Rubbed my hair.

“I’m okay-” I said disgracefully. “I shouldn’t do that-“

“Jiyong I’m sorry—” I mumbled. Minji looked amazed.

“Sorry? What you shouldn’t do?”

“I have to go- sorry. By the way, thanks for your info Minji.” I went away from her, who still stood in a confusion. I had to go, I had to meet Jiyong!


________________________________


“Sorry for disturbing you! But I’ve been waiting for you!” Hankyung, a basket boy who had received so many cups in every basketball championship, called my name when I was walking to the school gate.

“Yes-?”

“I have been called by Jiyong 2 days ago, and he said that he had been looking for you- he—”

“What-? You-? He said that to you, too ?!” I was astonished.

“Yeah! He was panic! I had nothing to do!” He felt sorry. Wiped out his flowing sweat.

“Who else was telephoned by Jiyong?”

“I don’t know~”

I wanted to cry. I was so strained. Argh!!

“He shouldn’t worry about me, I’m okay!” I said.

“Sorry. I think the same thing too. He is over-protective, I think.” he declared.

“I have to meet him, really……”

“Yes you must!” Hankyung agreed. I simpered and went away.

“Thanks, anyway~ bye!”

“Bye-“

_________________________________