ZELO

ONE SHOTS

“Noona, why can’t you get it right” Zelo whined as you took the wrong step again. There was only a week left before you collaboration stage for Gayo Daejun and you haven’t learned the half of the routine.

 

               “Sorry, Junhong-ah. I’m not really good at dancing. I’ll try again”

You tried it again, but you only stepped on your own feet, which made you fall on your .

 

                “I’m not doing it. It hurts. My hurts” you whined, instead of helping you up Zelo laughed at his whinny Noona and sat beside you.

 

                “It’s okay, I used to fall ALL the time” he said emphasising ‘ALL’

 

               “You USED to fall, your 16 you’re not falling, I’m 18 and falling. I’m getting old at this” you pouted

 

                “There’s not much of a difference. C’mon Noona, you can do it. And besides you’re not old” he assured pinching your cheek

 

                “Thank you Junhong-ah”

    

               “You owe me then” A playful smirk on his face

 

                “Wh-what?”

                Zelo grabbed your shoulders and slowly laid you on the cold floor, but that wasn’t your problem. Your problem was as you lay there, Zelo’s face came closer to yours. You could feel him breathing, you could feel his chest rising, you could smell his sweet sweat. His eyes staring into yours, yours staring into his trying to guess what he was thinking, and what he was about to do. As your face were only inches apart from his and when he wasn’t backing out, you closed your eyes and waited for his lips to touch yours. But a second passed and nothing happened. When you opened your eyes he was just staring at you a playful smile plastered on his face.

 

               “So you were waiting for it huh” he said playfully. As your face reddened you pushed him back but he pinned you on the floor

 

                “Yah, just stop joking and let’s practice”

 

                “Noona, do you like me?”

 

                “What?”

 

                “Do.You.Like.Me?” he repeated, looking more serious. So the Maknea can be serious.

 

                “Why?”

 

                “Tell me honestly” there was something in his eyes that made you say it

 

                “Uhh, I like you”

 

                “That wasn’t so hard wasn’t it” he said and without warning he smacked his lips into yours. Slowly and softly moving with yours, you gave into the kiss not even thinking about the performance which was a week away.