Yongguk

ONE SHOTS

 

Sleeping in the library was your thing. Even though studying was your purpose on going to the library in the first place you couldn’t help but get sleepy after opening your books especially in math. Just by looking at those numbers with ‘x’ and ‘y’ you could feel your eye lids getting heavier.

“Excuse me” a deep voice in your head said.

“Aggashi. Wake up” it said again. Instead of waking up you could feel yourself getting deeper in your sleep. It felt like a dream.

“10 more minutes” you whined

“That’s not possible. You have to wake up now. Your phone’s ringing” the cave voice said, you could feel hot breath near your face. “Yah! Wake up” he whispered-shout at you. You could feel the hot breath near you ear which tickled you awake.

“What!” You shouted, everyone looking at your direction

“SHHHH!!!” you looked at the guy with the cave voice who woke you up from your beautiful sleep. Instead of feeling more angry, the smirk on his face made you melt inside. Fixing your composure you smiled, and he smiled back which made your heart melt more, if it was possible.

You looked at your phone and found 5 missed calls from Mae, your friend. Looking at your things you found something that would have killed you right there at that exact moment. Your calculus book was wet. No questions asked, you already knew what it was.

“You have something on your lips” he said, trying to hold his laugh.

You grabbed your phone and used it as a mirror, just as you guessed, dried saliva.

Eww. A serious turn off.

He slipped a hanky in front of you. And smiled.

Before you could say anything he took his headset and notebook together with his bag and walked away.

“Thank you” you whispered. As if he would hear it

If only you weren’t in the library you would have jumped and yelled from embarrassment. But all you could do was slam you head on the table as hard as you can and as many as you can.

As you left the library everyone was burning holes at you.

 

You went back to your dorm after the embarassing scene at the library

You took out all your books from your bag and placed it on the bed, before you could even open any of them a white notebook caught your eye, you knew it wasn't yours since you always put your name on the first page.

You flipped through the pages and saw different musical notes scribbled on it with meaningful lyrics.

As you scanned the pages your eyes widened.

There were no longer lyrics or notes only a drawing of a girl who is sleeping with books as her pillow.

Everything was nicely detailed, your hair, clothes, books, even the dripping salaiva, you felt your face heat as you read the note that was written under the drawing

 

Beautiful, cute. Everything

The leading lady of my songs.

-Bang Yongguk