L.Joe x minniemarshmallow13

T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P || EXTENSION [H I A T U S]

 

 
 
L.Joe x Minniemarshmallow13 
 
"Minnie-ah, let's go on a date?" L.Joe called Minnie on the phone. "Chincha, oppa?" She cheered on the other line. "But don't you have any schedule? I mean shouldn't you be relaxing at the moment as you just did a concert in Japan?" Minnie asked in concerned. 
 
"Come on... Have your 'first' date with your beloved oppa..." He joked and chuckled. "Arasso... What time?" She pouted in her place, L.Joe knew it making him chuckle imagining her pouting. "I'll be there in 10..." He said and hanged up.
 
"10 minutes?... That's fast better hurry!!!" Minnie told herself and rampage her closet finding the right dress to L.Joe's liking. Soon the door was to be heard a clinking keys unlocking it. Yes, Minnie live alone in a flat she shared with L.Joe whenever he has day off even though she was only just turned 18 this year.
 
"Minnie-ah?" L.Joe entered the flat and waiting for Minnie to come out. "Oppa!!!" Minnie exclaimed and run out from her bedroom and gave L.Joe a big bear hug. Being the hyper she is... You never know if she had just consumed lots of sweet or really just her nature. "Oppa, do I look pretty?" She asked. "No..." L.Joe said making Minnie's eyes become watery. Very emotioNiel ain't she? "Of course you aren't pretty but beautiful and cute, gorgeous." He smiled and cupped her face and place a peck on her forehead. 
 
"Where does this Beautiful Lady wants to go?" L.Joe asked mischievously. "Ummm... Mmm... How about..." Minnie think. "Perfect we go Bowling then eat Pizza!!!" L.Joe cut her off making her glare at him. "Oh, yes!!! Haven't played bowling for a long time..." Smirks evilly.  She is really good at it!!! But... But what she doesn't know it was one of L.Joe's forte.
 
"Kaja!!!" She skipped while linking hand with him. L.Joe just smiled sheepishly. He went to his car and open the door for Minnie being he gentleman. "Gomawo..." She thank and L.Joe just smiled at her. L.Joe drove to Bowling Alley. As soon as he parked there he wore a simple hat and sunglasses.
 
Yet again, being the hyper Minnie she dragged L.Joe inside the building and paid for entrance. "Okay, here's the deal... If one of us wins a wish can be granted and the loser has to do it, got it?" She instructed L.Joe.
 
"Neh... Neh..." He replied smirking. They went to there position and grabbed a ball tossing it to the smoothed ground just made for bowling ball to roll on. Minnie went first and get a surprisingly 'Strike'. 
 
"Assa!!! STRIKU!!!" She skipped around for victory. L.Joe went and also got a so-called 'Strike' "Ahaha... Got a strike as well..." L.Joe emphasizes with the word 'STRIKE' making Minnie pout. Every turn there going to be someone with par then someone with strike. 
 
Few turns left and L.Joe was Winning. Minnie showed her eagerness of winning the game by being grumpy. L.Joe notices it, he is so kind that it even came across in his mind to lose the game just to make Minnie happy.
 
The last turn were they had '3 points difference' L.Joe on lead. Minnie gave her best on the last shot and got a 9. L.Joe's turn and he really purposely let his ball go to the end side making it fall to the side of the bowling ground. Making the result of Minnie winning.
 
"ASSA!!! I won..." She jump around again and again. "So let's go eat Pizza and then ask what prize you wanted..." L.Joe said and Minnie nodded in a good moody. 
 
They arrived at pizza house and was to order "I will order Hawaiian..." L.Joe said. "But I want Ciao-Ciao!" Minnie whined. L.Joe was only teasing Minnie he already know she wanted that Ciao-Ciao. "Go and sit down..." He said. 'If I don't get that Hawaiian pizza...' Minnie thought and an idea pop up. 'You cannot resist this' she smirked evilly. "Nam-pyeonggie~ can you order Ciao-Ciao, jebahl!" She begged and pleased. "Arasso... 'A-nae'..." He smiled brightly as he got called by her as her 'Hubby' being the sarcastic one he emphasizes with the word 'A-nae'.
 
Minnie went skipping to an empty table. L.Joe ordered the one she requested. It's been a good day for L.Joe as no fans noticed him in his simple disguise. "Miss, 2 Ciao-Ciao please." He ordered and the lady nodded fascinated on what she was seeing? "Teen Top!!!" She whispered and L.Joe made her shoosh by giving her a sign and lady nodded. 
 
Soon their order came. Minnie was excited to eat the Ciao-Ciao and put some ketchup on it. After eating and munching the Ciao-Ciao she finishes it. "A-nae, you have dirt on your lips." L.Joe said. "Eodie?" She was to grabbed the tissue and wipe it in her when L.Joe suddenly stood up and grabbed Minnie's wrist and leaned a kiss to where the dirt was. 
 
"Eh..." She gone really red. "Kaja..." L.Je dragged her outside  then walk around with her. "Oppa!!! I haven't got my prize!!!" Minnie said. "But you've request to Change the Hawaiian pizza to Ciao-Ciao ain't that a request?" He joked again.
 
"Haha... Joking, arachi?" He patted her in the head. "I want kiss..." She whispered but enough to hear it. "What?" L.Joe was in the mood of teasing. "I said I want a..." She shouted and turn only finding herself and L.Joe already kissing until she closed her eyes.
 
"That was..." She started.
"Just perfect..."  He finishes.
 
"Saranghae, Minnie..." L.Joe cupped her face and kisses her.
"Nado..." She responded to the kiss.
 
That was the first kiss she received from L.Joe~~~.
 
Author's Note
Did you like it?
I wish yes ^^
Sorry if it's not hat you've expected Y.Y We did our best...
 
Sorry if it was 2 weeks late but anyways thank you for taking our service and we really appreciate that you waited patiently =3
 
please do point out my bad point so I can improve in the future, it'll be a great help ^.^
 
MissingPainter