Minhyuk x maiyuki

T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P || EXTENSION [H I A T U S]

 

maiyuki
 
Beautiful as the star, smart as a dictionary and kind hearted person she is. That's why I fell in love with her. 
 
He is unreachable, he is the sky and I am the ground do I have a chance? He is popular and I am just average, he is talented and I am just good at studying.
 
Two different world we came from. Sighs.
 
The afternoon lecture started yet I can't help to just stare at her. Every outline of her was perfect and flawless. I didn't realized that Seongsamnim was calling me. "Mr. Kang, answer question 8..." He yelled and I just stare at him dumbfounded. "I don't know?" I said making all my classmates giggle. "Pay attention... Ms. Lee can you help him out by giving the correct answer?" He pointed at her. "Neh, I believe it is x-5 = y+8 (5x + 9y)^2" She confidently answered. "Correct..." He said then the class awed and ohhh... "As expected from Hyemi-ssi" some of our classmates whispered.
 
She is just PERFECT.
 
"Oppa, eat with us..." Girls invited him and I just frowned I don't have a chance. "Sorry, band practice..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Aww, okay..." They said. I just walk off the room and went to the garden not knowing he followed me.
 
"I don't have a chance..." I mumbled. "Hyemi-ssi..." Someone called and I turn around only seeing my crush of 2 years in front of me.
"Neh, Minhyuk-ssi?" I answered. "Can... Can you got out with me?" He bowed. Omo, did he just confessed? "Ahh... Sure..." I blushed. "Chincha? Gomawo Hyemi-ah..." He beamed his famous smile. "Hehe Sure..." I blushed and look down.
 
We went back to the room and just by few minutes of that walking I've felt like we've known eachother for years. "Woah... Hyemi-ssi really is beautiful ain't she?" Some people said. I just bowed to them as a thank you and smiled. "And nice as well... I wish I am like her..." 
 
"Hyemi-ah, let's go catch a movie later?" Minhyuk offered. "Sure..." I smiled and the others we're shocked and started whispering about this and that.
 
After the school we went to the cinema little did I know that someone from my brother's friends saw me with Minhyuk. "What should me watch?" He asked. "Oh... I kinda liking that one..." I pointed at the horror movie... "Eh... Sure..." He gulped. 
 
We purchased 2 tickets and popcorn and went inside the cinema and sat down. In the middle of the movie we're the was we're the girl suddenly appear in the big screen, I was really anticipating and when it come out people screamed "Omoooo..." Minhyuk oppa yelped and I giggled at him. "Hey it's not funny... It's scary..." He pouted. "Haha, you're funny oppa... You should have told me..." I patted his hair. "You called me Oppa..." He pointed and I blushed luckily the place was dark. "Kekeke... Peace..." I just did a 'V' sign at him and he giggled.
 
We've grown closer and then one day oppa called me. "Lee Hyemi, is it true you're with someone?" The Almighty Lee Jonghyun said. He is a well known Judo player in the place who won his 5 consecutive wins on the tournaments. "Neh..." I replied.
 
"I want to meet him... If he is good enough to be with you..." He strictly commanded. "Ehhh... Ermm sure?" I agreed if not he'll be at rage.
 
I told Minhyuk oppa that I want him to meet my brother which he was okay with. "Oppa... We're here..." I said and he nodded.
 
Woah... She live in a traditional house, how I've always wanted to enter one... Then we got greeted by the housekeepers. 
Soon we've entered a dojo with someone familiar sitting on the middle.
 
"Are you the guy?" He asked and I realized he was the champion of the Judo for the last 5 years, Lee Jonghyun. I gulped. "Neh..." Hyemi gestured me to sit down.
 
"Is that how you sit?" He scolded so I stood up and do it in traditional way. "Good... So I've ben hearing you two are together, right?" He pointed. "Yes... For a month now..." I answered. 
 
"I am just here to say I will beat you up if anything happened to her..." He said and it send me chills to my spine. "Jonghyun... Properly..." She scolded like she was older than him and his brother sulked. He faked cough "I mean you know if something happen to her... You know  what'll happen..." He eyed me. "Ne..." I answered. 
 
After a long examination on me we stood up and ready to leave and I was going to put my arm around Hyemi when her brother shoved me. Rawr... "Lastly... No skinship or any contact at eachother..." He glared and Hyemi glared at him then Hyemi hooked my arms. "Kaja oppa..." She smiled and I 'mehrong' her brother. One wrong move or step say goodbye to myself... At least I'll be dying with a reason being with Hyemi.
 
"Yah!!! You will get!!!" He said and he started chasing us and Hyemi held me and started running. After we run and run we reached into a big tree and it was already dark.
 
"Hihihi..." She giggled. "Hyemi-ah..." He turned and I gave her a passionate kiss and she gladly accept it. Our first kiss was under a gazy starry night in the middle of Spring...
 
Twas' a good day to be with you~~~
 
Author's Note 
Haha I hope you'll like this as your 2nd request ^^
Sorry if it didn't match your expectation Y.Y
 
AhjummaGuguma did this for you >.~ 
Good Day ^^
 
MissingPainter