NO WAY!!!

Love Game

"what?you mean you're the liu princess?wait...but you're a guy right?key said stuttering."what?hey i look like a guy but im 100% a girl do i need to strip here so you can clearly see?! amber replied."uh uh no need don't want to see it anyways!... wait...then...does that mean that YOU might be my future fiance?! no freakin way!I thought dad told me that shes a completely beauty!or...are my ears just playing tricks to me and dad said that SHES HANDSOME!?"key continued his discontentment about amber."hey will you stop whinning like a girl are you a gay or somethin?I don't want to get involved to gays.you kow lets just forget that this happens and lets just burry each others face in our mind ok?'amber said looking at key.key and amber faught for a very long time and amber decide to stop the argument or they might finish tomorrow.The next morning amber woke up and came down to the dining hall there she saw her parents sitting waiting for her as she sat down:"hey amber me and your mother decided to enroll you to a new highschool you will be starting today so hurry up so you won't be late"donghae said calmly as he chew his bread."what?! send me to another school?for what?! you know i'm happy with my own life and old school so why bother bringing me to another school that will just make my day crappy?amber irritatingly said.donghae got a FOLLOW-MY-ORDERS-OR-YOU-WILL-LOSE-YOUR-CREDIT CARD look,as amber saw these she already knows what this means and immiedietly obey,everything but her credit cards.with that amber went to her room saw a elegant girl's uniform.she will be studying to seoul academy where children with money goes to study, she knows that these will just mess her already messy life what is her father thinking making her go to these school.yeah.amber can smell something fishy this might just change her daily life.

sorry these is chapter is quite short since i'm busy with my school i don't have much time to write another chapter please don't forget to comment on my work