Today, there is just too many...

Love Game

"amber~ since i'm one of the canddates to be your fiance and husband,can i ask you a favor?"jonghyun said

"uhm.. sure, why not what is it that you want jonghyun?"

"let's go on a date!"jonghyun replied

"what?! a date?! why,whats gotten in to you?"amber seems to be shocked by jonghyun's favor

"amber, i liked you ever since the first time i first saw you! and you already said sure to my favor so no backing out"

"ok ok fine, when are we having our date?"

"after school is over, in the amusement park. ok i have to go now, dont forget about our date!"jonghyun said

"a date huh, well it would be good to go on a date for a change of environment"

*amber went up the roof top and saw key sitting on the floor gazing in the sky*

"key!! what are you doing here? its rare that i see you here in the roof top anything wrong?"amber asked

"amber! oh its nothing just...want to be alone for awhile but i'm fine now, so whats up?"

"nothing, hey key now that i think about it its our first conversation without yelling one another,its good"amber said smiling

"it is? do you think i have changed for a bit? do you think i'm perfect to be your fiance?do you think i can love you?"

"key?what are you talkng about?are you joking around with me?"

"amber, i have loved you ever since you transferred. all the quarelling that i do to you is just a cover and to talk with you, i changed amber, i stopped arguing with you when jonghyun came because i know he likes you, if i don't make a move, one day when i woke up you'll probably in jonghyun's side."

"key, thanks for your feelings for me i appreciated it, but i can't choose you YET because i have never heard jonghyun's feelngs for me it would be unfair for him"

"sure, i'll do anything to compete against him but don't forget that i love you"

*key slowly leaned to amber and tilted her face towards his and gently kiss amber's lips for a long time then amber cutted the kiss standing up and brushing her skirt*

"uhmm....key i have to go now"

"sorry for suddenly kissing you don't be angry"

"i won't, i dont hate it"amber faintly whispered for key to not hear

"what did you say amber?sorry i coudn't hear it very well"

"nothing, yeah me and jonghyun will be having a date today in an amusement park so... bye"

*the bell rang signaling that school is over she packed her things and saw jonghyun already wating at her, then he glanced to key and saw him smle faintly*

"lets go! give your bag to your guard so he can bring it home and tell him that he doesn't have to wait for us in the park beacause i'll sent you home"

"ok, lets go for now, it would be late if we dont go right away"amber said

*amusement park*

"ok where do you want to ride first amber?

" me? uhmm...lets go ride the roller coaster!"

"the rollercoaster?sure lets go"

~after 15 minutes~

"that was fun, wasn't it?"amber said

"yeah!amber,lets go ride the ferris wheel for the last time!"

"the ferries wheel?ok, since you like there"

~ferris wheel~

"its nice here up above"

"yeah, amber i have something to tell you"

"what is it?go ahead and tell me i'll listen"

"amber, i love you more than anything and anyone. i cant hand you over to key!theres just no way!"

"jonghyun, calm down, i havent chosen anyone yet both of you could show everything that you got to me "

"anyway amber, i cant give you to anyone ill guard you so no one could steal you"

*jonghyun went to amber's side and kissed her on the lips it was rather gentle and long just like key's from awhile ago, they stopped kissing when the ferris wheel was about to came down*

"amber, sorry for kissng you without permission"

"no its ok! no need to be sorry, its bound to happen its just that it came to fast!lets go"

*amber and jonghyun went home, jonghyun sent amber to her house and amber was lyng on her bed looking at the ceiling*

"today, there is just too many confessions and kisses that happened to me"

and amber slowly closed her eyes as she take her way to dreamland