YOU..YOU..DON'T TELL ME?!

Love Game

~I'm Kim kibum...you can call me key~

key is walking down the streets wearing his pair of sunglasses and his favorite cap. He was running around afraid that he'll be seen by anyone, then key accidentally bump to a girl carrying shopping bags."hey! watch where your looking will you?are your eyes just for decorations!?" the girl said rudely."what! hey this street isn't just made for you" key said thinking how rude these girl can be. the girl's friend came apologizing to him and they went away."huh waht bad luck could i have encountering that girl,really! if mr.lee find me i'm going to kill her!"key was running away from his butler mr.lee who is bugging key about going to their family dinner tonight. key never wanted to go, AS IF he'd want to.All he is to their family is nothing but a troublemaker getting into fights because of his arrogance,being the I- KNOW-EVERYTHING type of persown son about iton, people hates this traits of his."please. mr. key you have to attend tonight's family dinner or else I will be the one to be blamed by your parents!""ok fine! i will attend ok don't worry!"~in the kim residence~ "oh finally here key? you're late for about 2o min."her mother yoona said."I had something that i attended before coming here sorry" "be sure to be able to manage your time wisely, you're the next president of the kim trading company" taecyeon said to him." yeah i'll remember that dad!"." oh by the way key! mr.liu of liu corporation offered us something quite interesting and we decided to accept it" yoona said."uh.. what is it? is it about the company? "well somewhat realted to you and our company!" his dad said hesitatingly."me? what is it?... wait... don't tell me!" "mr.liu offered us to participate you in a love game. you will be meeting his daughter not knowing her name or her face. their is another participant in this contest, in the end if you fall in love to his daughter then we,and mr.liu wins,if in the end she didn't choose you its our loss and decided to let you take your own life no matter how want you want it!" said his mother yoona a bit smiling to him."WHAT?! you decided this by your own without even asking your own son about it/ just great!'. "well you can change your mind after seeing the daughter right? i heard shes one of a kind!"taecyeon said to his son."fine but be ready to lose dad,mom!" key said without much confident in him.key walked out of thir large automatic gate without much word,then he saw the girl he just argued with awhile ago standing in front of him looking astounished."you..you... don't tell me...you're kim kibum of kim corporation?"amber said stuttering.'well yeah i'm that kim kibum but how?" "you drop these card while bumping me"" but.. anyways your that key right then...you..could you possibly one of the candidates in love game?" amber said "ye..ah but hey dont tell me your the liu corporation's princess?, then you...could be my future fiance?!" WHAT?! AMBER ALREADY FOUND OUT ONE OF THE CANDIDATES?!