"Liu corporation's princess...THAT'S ME AMBER LIU!"

Love Game

~Nice to meet you I'm amber liu~

"Hah! finally I'll be back to korea in less than 3 hours I miss korea very much! exactly how long did I stay in america?"Amber said as she listen to her Ipod.Amber went to America about 2 years ago to study she doesn't really want to go but she was born there she can't do anything about it. Amber's family owns the LIU CORPORATION, they have different branches all over the world, in america, in france,japan,and of course korea. Her father Donghae is known for being the most successful businessman in korea, and her mother Jessica is known to be a beautiful actress.In other words her family is known for being one of the wealthiest in korea.Amber looks like her father,she looks like a guy,but a handsome one.She is happy-go-lucky and goes to her own pace she doesn't care what are others' opinions.Her parents spoiled her into such extent that she never listen to anyone.But everyone still loves her she has beautiful features like her mother and is also well known for being in a group called f(x)."I should call the f x members and tell them that I'll be coming back to korea today and hold some kind of party!".Yes Amber likes partying w/ her fx friends, f x are group of 5 peaople with good backgrounds all of them owns a company. "We will arrive to S airport in 5 minutes pls. prepare for the landing thank you." with that amber prepare her things, fastened her seatbelt for the landing."Yes these is what I call Korea as expected the air feels good!" amber said as she climbed down the plane."Hey look isn't that fx's amber liu? she came back here in korea? a girl yelled getting attention to the other people."really! its her! wow she still look gorgeous!" the people said as they awed amber's face.(ring ring) "hello krystal its amber i just came back from america tell the other members that i will hold a party in our housse tonight"amber said "oh! amber long time no see cousin! ok i will tell the others see you later". Krystal is amber's cousin of course her aunt's daughter!. Amber stood in front of the door as a black mercedes benz came and stop in front of her, a man in black suit came down." Its good to see you Ms. Amber welcome back to korea your parents are waiting for you in the office" zhoumi their family butler said. Amber went inside the car and sat down as she wait to arrive to their company.(30 min. later) As soon as she open the door all of the employees are lined up in front of the door as they welcome their one and only princess."Welcome back to korea Ms.Amber liu!' the employees said in harmony with that amber went in to her parents' office she open the door to see her parents sitting in the chairs as her mother welcome her giving her a warm hug." Amber its been a long time since you came back I assume you finish your school magnificently." amber's mother jessica said to her beloved daughter."yes Mom! I really look forword in coming back here" her father stood up and hug her tightly."ahhh! I missed my beloved daughter! I really want to fly to america to get you but..." her father donghae hugged her tightly squirming like a kid in front of amber." dad, mom I want to hold a party with my friends tonight " amber said ." ok! no problem honey you can do what ever you want " Jessica told her smiling gently towards her daughter Amber walked out to prepare for the party." Hey Donghae are you really sure of what you're doing amber is the kind who doesn't want people to say what she have to do you know!" jessica said." Sica you have you have to understand its for her own good. up until now we're letting her make her own descision but it can lead her only to failure if we let her choose her own fiance thats why we have to make a move." donghae said to his wife." I will tell her tonight in the party, just leave it to me k?" Donghae will announce about the love game tonight at the party , what will amber's and her friends' reaction will be?find out in the next chapter!